PDA

View Full Version : She touched my bra II

LoriFlores
05-04-2008, 07:48 PM
The other day I stopped by a family members doctor's office and was greeted warmly by a nurse we have known for years. She did not know about my whole story, until now I guess. On the way in she gave me a friendly pat on the shoulder... directly on top of my bra strap and its back adjustable part. She couldn't have not realized that I was wearing a bra but she never said anything. Then when leaving she patted me in the center of the back right at the bra closure (maybe this was a confirmation check). I guess I'm out to her now but she hasn't said anything yet. Being a nurse I guess she has seen it all.

But you know, the more people who know about my whole story the more relaxed and happy I seem to be.

Rachel Morley
05-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi Lori,

I'm with you girlfriend. This is a great post. The exact same thing has happened to me too ... more than once! I've had guys at work touch me on the shoulder a few times and I've gotten mildly concerned, but there was a GG co-worker who touched me on my shoulder (directly on my bra strap buckle) and then seemingly smiled at me while still talking but she then pressed (rubbed?) her hand directly in the middle of my back .. in a friendly "pat on back manner" in exactly in the place my bra band was! :eek: ... then she grinned from ear to ear :D ... but said nothing.

Co-incidence? ... I think not!

There was another time about 4 years ago when my wife and her son (who was 13 at the time) were in a park and he kind of playfully half jumped at me from behind and put both his hands on my shoulders. He said in a slightly questioning and perplexed voice "you've got something strapped to your shoulder" :o :o

Kristen Marie
05-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Yup, she knows. They know exactly where that center is.

Now, what are the next steps? Do you go back again in a week? Sounds a bit exciting to me....

ringedjohn
05-05-2008, 03:52 AM
I very rarely wear a bra out of the house. But, on the very first occasion that I went to the supermarket wearing an unpadded, underwire bra under a totally opaque shirt, an ex-secretary of mine came up behind me and put her arms around me. I'll never know whether she felt the underwires or not. :eek: However, nothing was said - either then or when I saw her again.

noname
05-05-2008, 04:17 AM
She also can't say anything either. HIPPA laws are strict and she could be personally fined.

traceyanne
05-05-2008, 10:06 AM
the last time i was at my dentist ( female early 30,s ) for my 6 monthly check up, she finished checking me and as i was sitting up she helped me up by placcing her hand on the middle of my back right on top of my bra clasp, there is no way she couldn,t feel it. im due back in a weeks time and yes i will have my bra on.

AllyM
05-05-2008, 12:22 PM
I wear a bra out in public "Unadvertised" regularly. I have had a few female friends give me a friendly hug when I ran into them. Some of the hugs included a gently rub up and down my back over my bra strap. I knew I was caught. They smiled and went on as normal.

Sinthia
05-05-2008, 07:10 PM
I wear a bra out in public "Unadvertised" regularly. I have had a few female friends give me a friendly hug when I ran into them. Some of the hugs included a gently rub up and down my back over my bra strap. I knew I was caught. They smiled and went on as normal.

Don't you just love it when that happens!

AllyM
05-05-2008, 07:29 PM
I have to admit I did!

ManInBra
05-07-2008, 10:57 AM
I have worn a bra under my clothes many times, and it seems no matter what THAT is the day you run into just about everyone you know that seems to feel a hug is in order, around home and when I wear bra with forms I wear a 38D, but I also have a bit smaller one a 36B I think, and it fits me pretty snug around the chest, I was in a bar one night wearing the smaller bra, and of course people crowd the bar for a new drink, as I was standing in line I felt a female hand touching my back as if to say "I'm right behind you" well it just happened that she put her hand right smack on the bra strap just behind my left arm, I turned to see her since she kinda startled me, and she never said a word about it,, But also those that say people didnt say anything- If I was to discover a male friend of mine wearing a bra I would keep my mouth shut about it (if I wasnt a CD) And what would a woman say to a male in the middle of grocery store if she feels a bra when giving him a hug ? or sees a guy she knows shopping the lingerie dept. ? More than likely most will keep their opinion to themself, but many thoughts in their head, (hopefully all good). I have even faked having a bad cold or just flu like symptoms to keep from getting close to someone for the discovery hug,, lol

and thats my :2c:

Niya W
05-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Speaking of bra's. Last Sat I had relatives drop in on me with just five minutes of notice . Panic mode set in put shoes on to cover up painted toe nails. Toss sports bra on to cover tits up.

Hope they dont notice my nails. Of course my coussin''s wife wants to go into the back yard and she does ot want to break a nail opening up the door. She asked me to open up the door and that's when she said some thing about the nails.

JoAnnDallas
05-07-2008, 12:26 PM
A couple of months ago, I had my annual checkup with my doctor. At the time wore drab underware incase I needed to take my pants off. I came back the next week for the test results. I am wearing panties this time. She informs me that she forgot to do a prostate exam the week before. So I had to lower my pants and panties for the exam. She never said a word about the panties.
I work in the Medical Imaging Industries, so farmilar with HIPPA, FDA, and other regs that concern patients. Having reviewed them, I am wondering why I went the first time with drab underware. LOL

terry45
05-07-2008, 06:05 PM
I wan in line at the supermarket when i feld a hand touch my shoulder i turned around and her hand touch my breast all she said was excuse me but your sandles are so nice where did you get them. I told her Lane bryant and she said they have so nice clother too and ask me if i shop there alot and i said yess then she said well maybe i will see you there and smiled at me