PDA

View Full Version : Facail Hair removal creams ? or any other products

Milla
05-07-2005, 03:34 PM
ANy sudjestions ??
or any ther products

DanaJ
05-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Most hair removal (dipilatory) creams are just too harse for typical male facial hair. It will either burn your skin or not dissolve the hair completely, at least in my experience. Unless you get laser treatments or electrolysis on each hair, shaving is going to be the best way to go...

DanaJ

P.S. I also answered your facial waxing thread, did you see my answer there?

Milla
05-07-2005, 04:41 PM
thanks ! Im going to try the cream , eep rpob wont work

Lady Jayne
05-07-2005, 06:00 PM
Milla,
I have just recently tried Nair on my face I tried leaving it on for the maximum 15 mins, the results it burnt my face and the hair removal was patchy at best. I thought I'd try a different approach 5 mins a day for a week unfortunatly the results were no better and after about three days the skin became very sensitive and started burning very quickley.I'm thinking of trying one of those home electrolisis things If I have any joy I'll let you know.
Hope you'll do the same.

Milla
05-07-2005, 06:40 PM
Good thing I held off . I just saved my slef 30+ bucks. Glad I asked for advaice .

EllieE
05-07-2005, 06:49 PM
i tried nair on my face about 2 years ago damn did that hurt i did not shave for 3 days it sucked

i also just tryed the hair remover for womans faces it did not work that well it burned a little but not that much only about 2 hours after then a little raw but that was it i have very light hair on my face and only need to shave every 2 or 3 days if i want to look like the normal clean cut guy that is

the cream did not work that well most hair was still there and since the hair remover cream it self says that hair can grow back in 2 or 3 days it is not really worth it i gave up and i am saving for laser hair removel

Mandy Salamander
05-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Yes I also burnt my face. I am however considering using my Epilady, seems painful though, especially after doing my chest, THAT stings, ooch. Any thoughts?

Lady Jayne
05-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Mandy
I thought of that too before you try it check out Tamara's thread A Day at the salon

Milla
05-07-2005, 07:43 PM
How about home electrolysis or lazor ? Hmmm Think I`m gonna open up a topic on this one.

Mandy Salamander
05-07-2005, 08:29 PM
THANKS Jayne, you probably just saved my ass!!!!!

Milla
05-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Me too :D