PDA

View Full Version : A Sacrifice For Wife and Country

Melanie R
05-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Since retirement at home and frequently out in public I am enfemme 24/7 much of the time. For three weeks in July I have agreed to put Melanie in the closet. My wife and I were asked by our church to be the host family of two teen age girls from China. Our church (the largest in the US) is hosting 240 teens from one province in China. They will be attending school at our church during the day and be at our home 5 nights of the week and every morning for breakfast and all day Sunday. Our church does not know about Melanie as far as we know. They may find out since we had to agree to a full background check by the US and Chinese CIA's. My wife said it would not hurt me to put Melanie in the closet for 3 weeks for her and to help our country. Hopefully we can be a positive influence on these girls who soon may be the leadership of China. I guess there is nothing stopping me from being enfemme when they are not in the house. This will be an interesting experience. What do you think?

Hugs,

Melanie

Emily Ann Brown
05-05-2008, 12:36 PM
I have hosted teens from Germany and Sweden, and adult businessmen from Russia. Very worthwile and rewarding.

Emily Ann

Kate Simmons
05-05-2008, 12:45 PM
That's quite an honor Melanie. I'm sure you will enjoy hosting the girls.:)

gennee
05-05-2008, 12:55 PM
I wish you the best in hosting your guests.

Gennee

paulaluvssz8
05-05-2008, 02:16 PM
I think that is a greater good that you are doing by putting others before your own desires to CD. My question is how would your church feel toward your CDing if they knew? I am a Christian and if discovered there could be a lot of pain involved. Not that people are mean it is just that many don't understand outside of their upbringing.

LisaElizabeth
05-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Melaie,
I think you can handle 3 weeks without a skirt. I believe it is because .....
1. you love your wife and would do almost anything to make her happy.
2. The exchange students are going to keep you so-o-o busy, you won't have time to put together an outfit to wear while they are out of the house!
3. You will find the cultural exchange so fascinating that Melanie will be left alone until they leave.
Huggs and let us know how it goes!!
Lisa Elizabeth

Melanie R
05-05-2008, 02:43 PM
We do believe that persons in our church have seen the national WE documentary and a documentary we did for local public radio. I did send our main minister, Dr. Young, two of Peggy's books. This minister who is seen by 10 million in the US every week on his "Winning Walk" television show told from the pulpit how he enjoyed wearing his mother's clothes when he was a young child and now having a dress up area in his home where the grand kids can play dress up when they want including the little boys dressing as girls. He has said nothing about the books but every times he see both of us he wants a group hug and says that my wife is his example of christianity 24/7. I think all they would do is to say they still love us but leave the crossdressing at home.

Melanie

I think that is a greater good that you are doing by putting others before your own desires to CD. My question is how would your church feel toward your CDing if they knew? I am a Christian and if discovered there could be a lot of pain involved. Not that people are mean it is just that many don't understand outside of their upbringing.

Stacye Rose
05-05-2008, 06:08 PM
What could possably lead you to think that any woman can gain a leadership role in a country like China? Sexism is so ingrained in their culture that families in rural areas are still occasionaly known to drown daughters at birth. That's why so many of the children adopted form China are girls. Especially given the countries one child per household policy Chinese families want sons not daughters.

Krista M
05-05-2008, 06:14 PM
i think 240 teens in a house will be alittle crowded :D
just kidding
good luck i hope you enjoy it

TGMarla
05-05-2008, 06:39 PM
I say blatantly crossdress in front of them, and show those Chinese people what real decadence is all about! :D