PDA

View Full Version : Little black dress

Jill
06-27-2004, 09:19 AM
In my old thread, "what have you never worn but would like to?" Jenny talked about a little black dress that was loose at the bottom and I remembered a website with a dress that is too die for. Check it out and let me know what you think everyone. Here's the link:

http://www.crossdresser.com/product_page_detail_lg.asp?ProductID=406&ProductCatID=5&Search=

I want this dress so bad! The model in the photo is even wearing the same pair of shoes that I have!

Rachel_740
06-27-2004, 09:52 AM
Hi Jill,

I love that dress. It looks like the sort of thing you'd see on Star Trek to me :)

Julie
06-27-2004, 01:25 PM
This is my all time favorite little black dress

Maybe someday I'll break down and buy it ($180 !):phttps://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/halter_handkerchief.jpg

Shy Charlotte
06-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Beautiful dresses both, Jill & Julie. Fashion magazines always state that any girl's wardrobe isn't complete without a little black dress (or LBD as the sometimes call it).
Beautiful dress Jill, and if you're looking I think I might have seen something similar to that at Ross about a year ago, except made out of stretch velvet instead of what looks like shimmery Rayon. I bought it, but gave it up in one of my "purges". The sleeves were too short for my manly arms though :p Have you ever noticed that on CD clothing sites they almost always have women modelling the clothing? I mean, sure alot of us are straight and sexy women sell stuff, but I'd love to see a dress that looks good on, say, Andre the Giant. Now I'd buy that for a $1 .
And Julie, your dream dress is certainly a beaut, something like a black "Some Like it Hot" look. Excellent choice, hope to see some pics of you on the town when you finally get it. Always enjoy your nights on the town, hoping for the courage someday to take a stroll myself and not get shot at.

Hugz & Kisses,
The Shy One

eleventhdr
06-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Yeah i'd love to wear those also esspecial the frist one. Very nice!.

diane
06-27-2004, 06:43 PM
The "little black dress" is my all time favorite ... for my wife or myself. I don't think you would go wrong with ANY lbd!

Julie
06-27-2004, 07:23 PM
I hope this thread goes away because every time I open it I see that dress and I don't have $180 to blow on it! It's like Kryptonite to me. Every time I see it I get weaker and weaker.

Now I know how it is for my daughter. We are a lot alike and she has enough clothes to cover Africa.

Jenny
06-29-2004, 10:01 AM
Jill,

You found exactly the kind of dress I am looking for!!! Short with a flippy, flirty skirt. Has anyone bought anything from this company before? I haven't. Are they reputable? Is the quality good? I continue to search eBay but I may have to break down and get this dress from this company. ;)

Julie, the one you show is real sexy too. I have not had much luck wth halter style dresses though. I am too tall or something.

Oh, decisions, decisions. Delicious decisions. :confused:

CDKathy
06-29-2004, 10:48 AM
I have bought from crossdresser.com before. I will probably not again. I got some shoes and a couple of skirts from them. The shoes looked like they were assembled by a blind person, the heels didn't even line up well with the main part of the shoe. The workmanship of the skirts wasn't much better.

Save your money and look elsewhere. :(

Jill
06-29-2004, 12:12 PM
By the way, for those of you who are interested in seeing female clothing modeled by men, try www.xdress.com
They have real male models modeling lingerie, I think it's weird personally, I prefer female models by far. But it's worth a trip there just to take a look.

PaulaJeanette
06-30-2004, 05:52 PM
OMG...Jill, you are so right...rather weird in many ways. I believe the reason is the models are soo fit and masculine. Hmmmm....sort of makes me wonder whether there is an intentional basis behind using these models rather than others. Sort of like an underhanded slap.

Like you, I prefer to see and admire women's clothing on genuine girls. Gives me a goal to aim for in molding my body.

Paula J.

maidtina
06-30-2004, 06:36 PM
By the way, for those of you who are interested in seeing female clothing modeled by men, try www.xdress.com
They have real male models modeling lingerie, I think it's weird personally, I prefer female models by far...

Hmm! I have several outfits from them (they are a UK supplier) and the nighties are great. Their main kick is that they are supplying male lingerie. cut to fit the male form. If you are strong willed and dellusional you could say "I'm not a TV this was designed for a man".

I hope I'm not dellusional and can only say that while a Little Black Dress is a must in any girls wardrobe, Xdress's version is not the one for me, it just feels too cheep.

Cathy Anne
10-16-2004, 11:41 PM
Hi Jill,

I agree, this is a most stunning outfit. Wouldn't you love to wear this outfit for dinner with your friends one night. If we could?

Love Cathy Anne.

Jenna1561
10-16-2004, 11:55 PM
Jill,

Fantastic dress! I wish you fun after you find the one "little black dress" made just for you. Every girl should have one.

Julie,

The halter dress is beautiful too, but I could never pull that one off, but with your looks, you should have no problem.

Love,
Jenna