PDA

View Full Version : Bought/given fem clothes...

heathr1
05-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Who else hear was bought or given fem clothes while a child?

Mother once bought a shirt for me and only realised it was actually a girls' once home.

She asked ifI'd wear it and I did.

KandisTX
05-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Well, I guess 17 still counts as being a "child" since I was still a minor. But Mom did give me some stuff (nighties and nylon pajamas and etc..etc) and bought me some stuff (my own bras, panties and pantyhose as those are not something to share).

Kandis:love::rose2:

Janet Nicola
05-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Talked about this in another reply heathr1!

My mum bought me skirts, dresses and underwear from the age of 10.

I always wore a petticoat and lace panties under my kilt (sisters) to church on Sundays.

My mum bought me my first bra.

She was totally shocked when I got married!

Janet Nicola x

(PS seems she was right)

KateSpade83
05-06-2008, 06:47 PM
One of my relatives thought I was a girl and mailed girl clothes to us. My mom kept it, never gave it to me, and probably got rid of it! My dream was to get my elementary school's girl's uniforms! Never got it while young, now I got it as an adult! I got the 3rd grade one and the blouse and skirt for th 7th grade one - just missing the vest to be complete! It's a dream to have and fit these!

Jada Rose
05-06-2008, 10:20 PM
When I was growing up, I wore alot of girls' jeans and t-shirts from yard sales and thrift stores. Got teased horribly by kids at school, but that's the only way my parents could afford to dress 6 children. If I had only known then what I do now, I wouldn't have complained as much.:heehee: