PDA

View Full Version : A Startling Realization

melissacd
05-06-2008, 02:13 PM
I was sitting here, working away, minding my own business when all of the sudden I had a startling realization...this site is filled with men who like to wear women's clothes!!!! :eek:

What the heck is up with that!!!? :D

Huggs
Love Ya All, CDYore
Needed a little levity

Watching Out For Blustery Days That Might Compromise My Skirtish Propriety

Deborah Jane
05-06-2008, 02:22 PM
You trying to tell me we aren,t real girls?:battingeyelashes:

Well that explains a few things then!!!:o

Damn, i thought i,d successfully infiltrated a womens website after what i,ve been reading and seeing here!!:doh:

Aurora27
05-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Maybe this site is filled with women's clothes who like to wear men...

Emily Ann Brown
05-06-2008, 02:41 PM
So (as a good friend said the other day to me), if we girls push our male personas too hard when they are out shopping we might turn them into CROSSDRESSERS ????

Emily Ann

melissacd
05-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Maybe this site is filled with women's clothes who like to wear men...

That is funny, who wooda thunk o that! Clothes that have a life of their own. Does this mean that they are crossdresses?

Emily Ann Brown
05-06-2008, 03:27 PM
No Melissa...crossPEOPLERS !

Emily Ann

Deborah Jane
05-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Emily Ann

Wot?? You mean angry??:Angry3:

Kate Simmons
05-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Good grief Melissa, now you tell me. Whoda figured?:)

MentalMercury
05-06-2008, 03:48 PM
You're forgetting the women that like to wear men's clothes too

melissacd
05-06-2008, 04:09 PM
You're forgetting the women that like to wear men's clothes too

OMG what ever shall we do! They cross dress too! Arghhhhh! What ever is this world coming to! Te total insanity of it all. We must sort this out at once. We must get all of these male and female cross dressers un-crossed at once so that the universe can go back to its dull and boring normal state. Has the world gone completely insane, how ever could we not have noticed this. Well I am taking a stance of total non-acceptance, anybody else here with me :)

Nicole Erin
05-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Yeah I CD too. I want to change my name to Feminem.

Anyways, oh gyod, wait til Julie York sees this thread, I can imagine what she will have to say. :heehee:

And a stance of total no-acceptance? What, you are going to join the Westboro Baptist church?

melissacd
05-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Anyways, oh gyod, wait til Julie York sees this thread, I can imagine what she will have to say. :heehee:

Oh crap I forgot about Julie, she is bound to say something totally crafty and sarcastically funny, girl I wish that I could sit at Julie's table but she belongs to some secret society that I have not been able to get into yet...hmmm quick think of something witty and snarly to say, we gotta head her off at the pass or is that at the does she pass? :D Holy crapola, there is just so much to think about when you are one of these men who dress in the wrong clothing type people!

Emily Anderson
05-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Melissa,

Yeah, methunks that too sometimes. What is the world coming to?

Next thing you know, we'll be dressing our pets in female clothing :)

CD Susan
05-06-2008, 04:41 PM
What?????? You mean to tell me the rest of you guys really do that? How did I ever end up here? I must have been having a delusion of some kind when I signed on. Someone please help me, I am surrounded by crossdressers and don't know what to do!

SusanMarie
05-06-2008, 06:00 PM
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the right place.:jumping:

Deborah Jane
05-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Someone please help me, I am surrounded by crossdressers and don't know what to do!

Pssst...Put on womens clothes, they may not notice you if you look like them!!:heehee:

ericalynncd
05-06-2008, 06:43 PM
HA!... The clothes speak up for thier rights, and demand thier own seperate dryer.. lol...

Sinthia
05-06-2008, 06:51 PM

Emily Ann

I keep telling you that I am as happy as can be in a dress, never cross!

docrobbysherry
05-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Please get back to us when the reason WHY we do this suddenly becomes clear to u!

deja true
05-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Wait! What? These are women's clothes I'm wearing?

And all those people out on the street wearing clothes like this are really women?

And all those people out there wearing pants and suits and things like that are really...(gulp!)....men?

And I've been flirting with them?

But I'm a man, too!

Holy shi-tzu puppies! Does that mean I'm .....gay?

(Mom? You've got some explaining to do!!!!)

Huntress
05-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Humans are SO egocentric. It's always me-me-me. Ever think it might be about Female attire that wants to be wrapped around a slightly hairier than normal human. I've seen plenty of clothing with obvious gender issues. Please think of your lingerie's feelings.:brolleyes:

Huntress

Sammie83
05-07-2008, 12:26 AM
what a bunch of deviants we are. :eek:

CD Susan
05-07-2008, 12:48 AM
Yea but deviants have more fun!

Oddlee
05-07-2008, 01:45 AM
So (as a good friend said the other day to me), if we girls push our male personas too hard when they are out shopping we might turn them into CROSSDRESSERS ????

Emily Ann

or the clothes into CROSSDRESSEES?

Lee

Andine
05-07-2008, 01:54 AM
We do it because Sherry is prettier than her old grey doctor friend, and Andine has the same outcome!

A security guard in Sydney saw me in both modes last w/end , and I asked him which he prefered ... He didn't even have to think about it !

" I prefer you in a skirt" he said!!

Regards all you lovelies!

trannie T
05-07-2008, 02:14 AM
I thought CD meant those music things, I have no idea where all these pantiec came from.

DemonicDaughter
05-07-2008, 09:36 AM
This isn't a site.... its heaven! :drooling:

KandisTX
05-07-2008, 10:13 AM
OMG.. and here I thought this was a site for alter-boys who were responsible for making sure the cross was draped properly during lent. WOW am I in the wrong spot ;) ~giggles~

Kandis:love::rose2:

MJ
05-07-2008, 10:23 AM
What?????? You mean to tell me the rest of you guys really do that? How did I ever end up here? I must have been having a delusion of some kind when I signed on. Someone please help me, I am surrounded by crossdressers and don't know what to do!

Pssst...Put on womens clothes, they may not notice you if you look like them!!:heehee:

When in Rome do as the Romans do ?? or is that Ro womans .. but Romans were skirts short red with metal ??? . I'm so confused

Deborah Jane
05-07-2008, 10:55 AM
.. but Romans were skirts short red with metal ??? . I'm so confused

So were they MJ...Either that or they were in touch with their femme and masculine sides simutaneously!!!