PDA

View Full Version : Have to watch my words

sandra-leigh
05-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Not exactly a unique experience but ...

This afternoon I was chatting with a woman at work, a friendly acquaintance. I was standing up and she was sitting down turned towards me, and I was not looking at her all that closely, as I didn't want to get caught looking at her cleavage :D But just before I left her office, I glanced again at her blouse, admiring the way it was filled out -- and realized that she was wearing the purple version of a Ricki's blouse that I have in green, and in white.

Good thing that I was already self-censoring a "Nice blouse!", as otherwise I might have added "I have the green one just like it" and then perhaps spoken of how I like the way it shapes around my forms...

I guess this means that if I wear mine to work, I'd better be careful to wear a layer on top, or careful that she doesn't see me :heehee: (The sleeves have a bit of elastic at the top that marks the top as a blouse to those looking for such things, but it passes at a distance, at least in the white. And yes, I would love to wear the green one at work, complete with D-cup forms, but I don't think work is quite ready for that yet... though perhaps without the forms...)

Shannen
05-06-2008, 05:06 PM
:heehee: Yeah, you better watch how much you say! As for wearing your green blouse, it would be pretty daring knowing that a GG has the same one.

I once got a "look" from a GG wearing what I thought were perfectly safe blue jeans. I figure she must have had that brand also... most guys I don't think would ever notice what kind of jeans another guy has on.

Emily Anderson
05-06-2008, 05:27 PM
I just love gawping at women's cleavage! They like it too, so long as you're not being a letch.

sandra-leigh
05-06-2008, 06:44 PM
I just love gawping at women's cleavage!

I could study cleavage for hours :devil: How far down is the top cut, how is it shaped, what kind of fasteners are used, what kind of bra is being used to bring the parts together, or is it bra-less and being brought together with a cami or with some piece of clothing I haven't identified yet, how would it look on me, how small of a cup-size would I need on myself in order to produce real cleavage (seeing as my priority is to have cleavage, not to have "big boobs"), what kind of tops show off to which degree, where could I buy some of those tops in my size, where can I buy affordable bras that completely cover my silicone forms but which will look nice if I let the bra flash...

If I had real cleavage, or at least realistic-looking cleavage, I'd love to show it...

But, ahem, I still have to stop myself from launching into discussions with the women at work about such matters. The only woman at work that I'm sure I could tell about my dressing, just happens to be fairly flat and doesn't happen to have the dress-up kind of personality. Others... well, you have to know a woman you work with quite well before you can say, "Hey, I like the way you dress up your tits; can you give me some pointers on how to deal with mine?" (I work for a government, which is not exactly an environment that promotes flirting, not with 20-year gender equity lawsuits still being sorted out!)

Nicole Erin
05-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Yeah, women don't seem to like if someone has an outfit that matches theirs.

I once got a "look" from a GG wearing what I thought were perfectly safe blue jeans. I figure she must have had that brand also... most guys I don't think would ever notice what kind of jeans another guy has on.

Nowadays it is not hard to tell. A lot of the younger men I have seen insist on letting their pants hang down to their knees. Maybe they are advertising?

danielle_from_cal
05-06-2008, 09:20 PM
I have been in similar situations many times. So often I have been close to telling a woman that I have a top or shoes just like her's . Or I almost compliment her on her lip colour and want to mention the brand and exact colour. One of these days I am going to slip up and let some girl around the office know too much about me.

Kristen Marie
06-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Or sometimes if a female comments on your weigh loss (I dropped 40 pounds), don't say....I'm down two dress sizes.

Sinthia
06-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Or sometimes if a female comments on your weigh loss (I dropped 40 pounds), don't say....I'm down two dress sizes.

I love to make comments like that. Especially 'I have to keep my girly figure'! Most people just laugh and think nothing about it. But I have a nice glo inside.

Denise01
06-02-2008, 09:23 PM
I have been in a similar situation, not with a blouse but with a skirt.

I was at a church dinner, and the Minister, a Lady was helping to serve coffee, etc.

When i looked at what she was wearing, i noticed she was wearing a skirt exactly the same as one that I have.

I had to bite my tounge real quick, not to say, I love your skirt, I have one exactly the same

:):):) Denise

Nancy Richards
06-03-2008, 04:13 PM
This past weekend I had to bite my tongue so that I did not say too much. My wife and daughter were complaining about their holes grew shut and how they bleed when putting ear rings in again. I said how about starting to open the holes again a few days ahead of the event (some ones wedding). I almost said it works for me when I know I want to wear a special pair and have not had any ear rings in for a while.
Nancy

Rachel Morley
06-03-2008, 08:26 PM
..... (I) realized that she was wearing the purple version of a Ricki's blouse that I have in green, and in white ....... and yes, I would love to wear the green one at work, complete with D-cup forms, but I don't think work is quite ready for that yet... though perhaps without the forms...)
I agree with Shannen, gosh! ... that would be "going for it" big time! Openly wearing a green blouse to work knowing that there is a GG there who wears the same blouse in a different color is pretty daring! For doing this type of thing at work, around people you know, you have my respect and admiration! :D

sandra-leigh
06-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Openly wearing a green blouse to work knowing that there is a GG there who wears the same blouse in a different color is pretty daring!

To be clear, I have not worn that green blouse to work... at least not yet :devil: I'll have to have another look at the cap sleeves to see if they are too obviously femme when I'm wearing it. If not... well maybe when my boss is away for the day (my boss is one of the few people who stops in to see me).

I have worn other blouses to work, but ones that were more borderline. Plausible deniability, or maybe just a touch further. For example I've worn a chocolate brown blouse that has a little bit of a scoop neck and a bit of scalloping along the front neckline... unusual for a guy, but it doesn't scream "blouse!".

I do have some nice white blouses that are so stereotypical in form as to be immediately recognizable as blouses by near anyone who grew up in North America -- not necessarily at all fancy but just take a plain white blouse and add a small bit of pin-striping and suddenly it pattern matches to "what my mother used to wear to work". I haven't worn those to work yet. But I think I have worn a white blouse or two that only become Clearly A Blouse when there is a bit of chest filling them out... without my forms they just look like white shirts.

Today's work-wear was a sky-blue womens' top that is sort of T-shirt-y, just marginally thicker. I've worn it a few times before. The clue to the observant that it is womens-wear are that the cuffs and tail are partly split at the side; if anyone has noticed, they haven't said anything. But my wife has her eye on it, and my mother-in-law does too it seems, so I'm not sure how much longer before it gets "volunteered" into someone else's clothing pile :battingeyelashes: