PDA

View Full Version : Shaving my legs

DonnaWanna
05-06-2008, 09:56 PM
I was going to let the hair grow back on my legs and was fully expecting another long summer's worth of growth. But when my gg girlfriend complained that she missed the smoothness and feel of my skin, well, I couldn't stand it any longer. I got into the tub and lathered up and with a mighty stroke of the bic disposable I swept away 3 weeks of growth,,,When I finally finished my legs were once again smooth and hairfree,,,
Oh, How I love the feeling,, I glued on my breast forms and donned my favorite panties, skirt and blouse,, I felt so sexy,, I can't wait till my next date with my girlfriend so I can surprise her,,

DarcyAnne
05-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Good choice Donna :) I've been getting waxed at a beauty school lately, much cheaper and what results! They did tell me I need to exfoliate however for a few days prior to next month's appointment, so I just do it everyday now with a loofah.

Angie G
05-07-2008, 01:52 AM
Way to go Donna I keep my leg shaved all summer and love it. :hugs:
Angie

Adrianamireasa79
05-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Am scared of the vax epilation.
Is there another nice way ?
Because i shave my legs and body and after 2-3 day the hair was back.

ManInBra
05-07-2008, 03:11 AM
I have had the pleasure of shaving my legs many times in the winter, since it isn't really shorts weather, even tho I am very single 47 yo (CD'ing since age 14) and no SO to enjoy things with, I will say that I LOVE having a brand new pair of silken mist jet black pantyhose or tights to wear, to me there is nothing like the feeling of fresh shaved legs and a nice pair of pantyhose to wear, usually I can get by with keeping them shaved all winter, just as long as its grown back by memorial weekend so I can wear my shorts, Like many other CD's I have never actually came out to family or friends about my crossdressing, my sister has known for years and has always been very supportive, I have had friends that have actually walked in on me while dressed so they know, and I have told ex-GF's, but even thru all the many hardships I have endured I will continue crossdressing and hopefully my future SO will still be as accepting as she said she is now and years into the future, :2c:

kaitlin
05-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Hey Donna, I too keep my legs smooth year round! I have hair on my head and some on my chest and belly. Everything else is shaved, I had my legs waxed for the first time last month and they are just now needing cleaned up again! (about 4 weeks) I have never, even in this redneck part of the USA, had anyone ask about it. Kaitlin

Ruth
05-07-2008, 03:57 PM
It's hard to keep everyone happy. My wife doesn't like my smooth legs, Ruth does, what to do? Perhaps I could have one leg shaved, one hairy.

tamela bell
05-07-2008, 09:33 PM
dont let her get away.

shellycd
05-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Good for you. My wife dose not like me to have shaved legs but I did it anyway. Just had a clean shave yesterday!

Jocelyn Quivers
05-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Excellent! Be sure to allocate enough funds in your budget for women's razors and shaving cream. Those Venus Razors start to add up when you shave daily.

DonnaWanna
05-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Well, my gg girlfriend loved my shaved legs,,
I think I will keep them shaved,,
Did I mention that I really love the feeling? lol