PDA

View Full Version : That Summer Tan

chrissie138
05-07-2008, 08:59 AM
For you girls who are out to your SO's and those who do things in the excitement of the moment (and usually say "Oh sh...t!", later) --- have you ever tried to get a sun tan while wearing a bikini or bra and thong, in order to get feminine tan lines?

KayR
05-07-2008, 09:00 AM
'fraid not. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would want them - male or female tan lines.

kaitlin
05-07-2008, 09:15 AM
I always wear just a thong in the tanning bed to get those cute little tan lines around my hips !!! Kaitlin

MJ
05-07-2008, 09:17 AM
well yes but it was not intensional . it was July 1 Canada day and i was out with my friends i guess i lost track of time and later that day i noticed that i had tanned .. very embarrassing .. as i had hope to go to the beach " port dover " one more time a my guy self before going full time so i did not go ..
the next year my breasts were very noticeable and i could not go again because of the wet tee shirt problem .
well my guy self never did get to the beach .. and as Marissa i have never gone to the beach maybe this is the year .. but i think I'll stick to my brother in laws back yard and get a tan .. wearing a bikini

just for the record he is also a member here :eek: and his S.O is OK with me

docrobbysherry
05-07-2008, 10:42 AM
I go in every 6 months to get checked for skin cancers. Have had a number removed already. All the "not dangerous" kind, so far.

I spent my youth on the SoCal beaches. Please wear hats and sun screen when u go out in the sun. Or you'll be sorry, when you're my age!

It wasn't invented yet, in MY beach days!

LindaTS
05-07-2008, 12:37 PM
I happen to enjoy tanning in my orange 2-piece bikini but there is no way I'd ever wear in in public. I don't have the body for something like that but I find it very sexy to see my tan lines. Even my doctor comments on them.

Emily Ann Brown
05-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Yes.....in the past I have unfortunately had what here in North Carolina is referred to as a "trucker's tan".....so this year I have mowed the grass or sit out for a few minutes in cami's and short shorts...yes, with sunscreen. While I am not a "bronze goddess" at all, I do not have lines just above my elbows now, and I do show a slight trace of white spaghetti strap marks.

Emily Ann

sandi_tee
05-07-2008, 09:21 PM
No Tan line, No body hair for me.... I go to the sunshine store... ( tanning salon )

CD Susan
05-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Actually I have thought of doing this. In the sun not a tanning salon. Having tan lines showing bra outlines on the back would be very erotic but I have not done it. I am tempted though.

Annie D
05-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Yes, I love to lay out in the sun in my two piece. Although it hasn't gotten hot thus far in north Texas, we have had a few days of sunshine that have been perfect for sunning. I have developed a slight tan with two nice white triangles on my chest and some equally decent tan lines below.

I am scheduled to have major surgery at the end of this month and yesterday had to go to the hospital for some blood tests and an EKG. Everything was going along fine until the electrodes had to be placed on my chest and I was asked to raise my shirt. There was a slight pause and the nurse said, "okay normally I would have you take your shirt off so I can place two on your shoulder but lets place those two on your leg."

No, I didn't have to take off my shoes and socks and show off my bright pink toenails but my wife and I have discussed the appropriate color to wear for my surgery. I have asked her what she thinks the surgery team will say about my tan and toenails and she has said, " what do they care, they have seen most everything and what does it matter anyway?"

Tan lines make me feel a little more feminine and naughty.

Niya W
05-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Tan ?? whats that? :)

sissystephanie
05-07-2008, 10:53 PM
I tan, in a salon, wearing only a gold bikini. So yes, I do have tan lines but not on the upper body!

Last fall I did tan wearing top and bottom of that bikini, and had really nice tan lines. Very Feminine! The trouble was that I was going on a vacation with my two children, and would most likely go swimming. Had to work hard to get rid of the bra marks!:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

joann426
05-07-2008, 11:05 PM
well i am a guy but those tan lines wood be very embarsing to us i really like them to but if we are out side working in the yard and one of the neighbor cones over what wood he or she say if they wood see the bra lines on us

Angie G
05-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Tanning is not that good for the skin hun in a few years it will make you look older than you are. :hugs:
Angie

gwendy
05-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Last summer my Mistress holidayed in Turkey and took Her maid with her - me, She chose a very secluded cottage which meant that for 10 days (except our trips out) I was dressed.
After I had prepared and served breakfast, tidied up etc. I was allowed to change into a bikini (a quite large, black two piece wit diamante trim, I an a big girl) and spend the day in or by the pool or under the shade of the grape vine covering the veranda, of course I still had to look after my Mistress, get drinks etc.
After 10 days I had a lovely tan including some lovely ‘white bits’ which took months to fade: it felt wonderful to look in the mirror and see the outline of my bikini months later!
gwen

Sally24
05-08-2008, 05:18 AM
What I do is try to avoid the "man" tan lines. I try to keep my lower arms and hands from getting a dark tan, and then try to get my upper arms and back to match them when I can sun without a shirt on the weekends. The farmers tan and other male type tans just ruin my cami or summer dress look!

Kay Sterling
05-08-2008, 05:50 AM
Now that warmer weather is here I have been getting some sun with a one piece suit. The top tan lines are very sexy. I have some privacy where I live so it's easy to work in the garden getting all the sun I want. This the first year I've done this. It looks a lot better than the usual farmers tan.

Trish
05-08-2008, 07:15 AM
In the summer, I wear my one piece bathing suits, and my two piece bathing suits in the backyard pool. With the variation in bathing suits, I end up with a bikini line around my hips, and two white triangles on my chest.

monalisa
05-08-2008, 08:22 AM
I love a bikini in the summer and having those white lines when you remove the top. It looks so sexy and makes me feel more feminine. The only down side is when you go to a doctor or beach it could be rather embarassing and it seems to take longer to blend the tan once you have done it a few times. But if you want to be a girl then you have to be willing to dress like a girl at all times.

chrissie138
05-08-2008, 09:58 AM
I love a bikini in the summer and having those white lines when you remove the top. It looks so sexy and makes me feel more feminine. The only down side is when you go to a doctor or beach it could be rather embarassing and it seems to take longer to blend the tan once you have done it a few times. But if you want to be a girl then you have to be willing to dress like a girl at all times.

I agree that it would be really sexy and feminine. Eventually I'm going to come out to my SO. I tan very dark, very easily and I'd love to have those little white triangles and the lines around the back and shoulders.

Annaliese
05-08-2008, 10:10 AM
When I work in the yard I ware diffront tops every day so I have tan lines over tan lines.