PDA

View Full Version : Corsets?

Shy
05-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Anyone have one? How much of a difference do they make?

norbie
05-07-2005, 11:39 PM
:) Welcome to the Forum, you will find a great place to share.
Please just go back and you will find a lot of corset treads and advise. To your question there are a lots of members who love corsets, waist cinchers and girdles.
Just talk and ask questions everybody is very helpful in this place.
Hugs to you from Norbie, from Australia ;)

Petra Jane
05-08-2005, 02:50 AM
Anyone have one? How much of a difference do they make?
Yes, I have a couple now, plus a number of pantie girdles. My favourite is a wonderful one I got on eBay, but it no longer tightens up :( but looks GREAT!

My second one, again an ebay purchase, is not as sexy to look at, but it tightens up wonderfully and gives me a real waist at last! Still can't get it to close, but I think it's a little too small for that (YET!).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/petrajane/corset2.jpg

Dragster
05-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Shy,
A proper corset (not a bustier or corset top, whichcan't take the strain) can take 4" of oyur waist immediately, and a further 4" or more if you adopt a waist training programme and wear it progressively tighter over a period of many months. Many Victorian women did it, but there's only a very few who do it today, and there may be some on this site.

Petra Jane,
It's not essential that the corset needs to be laced up so that it closes at the back. I like to see a couple of inches of skin under the laces. I think it's very sexy, and it allows scope for further tightening over several months to give you a progressively smaller waist as your body and the corset respond to the pressure. When you can close it, it is time to buy a smaller corset.

Must get one sometime, when I can convince my wife that CDing is a harmless passtime!

Tony

Shy
05-08-2005, 07:09 PM
After checking out various old posts in this forum, I think I'll try getting one custom made. There's a few places around Edmonton that I'll check out - I think it'll be well worth the $300+ investment.