PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated Guy

ConnieLove
05-07-2008, 03:53 PM
I was just wondering if others felt like me.With the pressures of today,with work,home life,children.what a relief it is to dress up fully.it feels like the world has been taked off my back.I don't get to dress fully to often,being in the closet.Just the act of putting on toe nail polish is relaxing.Do others feel like me?

charlie
05-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Yes, all the time. When I go out of town on business I always dress the first thing. The bath, choosing an outfit and finally getting ready to go out dressed all are relaxful, satisfying and exciting all in one!

Ruth
05-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Well yes, I think the main root cause of my CDing is the wish to escape the pressures of being a man nowadays.

Janice1948
05-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Absolutely, nothing makes me feel better than to dress completely (to the nines). I am not only comfortable and relaxed when enfemme, but I have a feeling come over me that I'm not sure I can even explain. It is truly heavenly, to me, to be dressed and feeling like a woman.

Hugs, Janice

Nikki A.
05-07-2008, 05:09 PM
It is a release from my everyday pressures. But I've hit a point that I want to try to make it out dressed and this adds to the frustration. So one pressure is replaced by another.

TGMarla
05-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Do others feel like me?

Heck yeah.

vikki2020
05-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Oh yeah. Dressing opens the door to the other side.You get to leave your baggage behind for a while.Just remember where you left it!:heehee:

JoAnnDallas
05-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Back in 2004/2005 I was out of work. Being over 55 makes it even harder to find steady work. So dressing up really did help relieve the stresses for me. It still does, but now that my wife accepts it, it has become even more fun.

MixedEmotion
05-07-2008, 08:41 PM
I agree with you 100%. I have 4 children and it is hard for me to find the time to indulge myself. So when I do get the chance I am on cloud 9. I would be there all the time if I could.

carolinewalker_2000
05-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Absolutely!!! The sense of stress removed must be one of the great plusses of dressing.

rays999
05-08-2008, 08:45 AM
life does not seem the same if im not in some sexy little outfit, but I do need help with make up

nikki47
05-08-2008, 08:50 AM
After a hard days work there is nothing better than wearing something feminine although i do prefer dressing fully but sometimes like today i am just wearing a pair of hold up stockings and high heels and it feels great,you see i haven't much time on my own.

Nikki

Angie G
05-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Yes we do hun. :hugs:
Angie

KimberlyS
05-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes, my daily mixed, under, and androgenyous attire is being who I am as a person. But often my out and about time in full femme or even in male mode femme shopping is a major relax and get away from things.

My wife, while she does not like my CDing knows that it is who I am. She knows when I need some more feminine time or out and about time and often asks me if I need some time dressed when she know I am really tense or cranky.

MsJoann
05-08-2008, 11:58 AM
...like stepping into another galaxy!

victoriamwilliams1
05-08-2008, 06:44 PM
At times dressing is the best stress reliever especially when I go out.

tamela bell
05-08-2008, 10:57 PM
every day. some days it is the only way to relax

Jada Rose
05-09-2008, 12:22 AM
All the time, but I just try to make the most of what little time I get.

Bravesoul
05-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Well yes, I think the main root cause of my CDing is the wish to escape the pressures of being a man nowadays.

I Think Ruth has hit on the head. The relaxation is great, and It helps me release the stress.

What a nice feeling.

Karren H
05-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Nope, not at all..... Yeah life is busy but I take it as it comes... and crossdressing is something I do and I enjoy, Kind of like a hobby or a sport..... but it in no way is relaxing anymore.... Hell... It's actually hard work getting all prettied up... doing makeup the correct way... and practicing...... and going out..... All that shopping.... crowded malls..... Ok trying on dresses in Macys... yeah that a lot of fun.... but relaxing??? Nahhhhhhh

Actually I get more of a release out of knocking someone down with a good legal check that anything... lol And ya know ... crossdressing with checking might be kind of neat.... :)

faltenrock
05-09-2008, 05:11 AM
You all have described the feelings so well, I can't add a word

Jamee
05-09-2008, 05:15 AM
Yes. I feel more peaceful and relaxed whendressed.

dominique
05-09-2008, 05:31 AM
I've not been able to dress as often recently as daughter is on study leave from school. She has an all day day exam soon and I am looking forward to it with anticipation. Once I am dressed I feel a great weight being lifted off me and I can relax and be somebody else for a while. Great !!!

Patty
05-09-2008, 08:08 AM
Its like a calming affect where I enjoy things more.

il.dso
05-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Yes, it's a MAJOR stress reducer for me.

Edyta_C
05-09-2008, 09:26 AM
I did relax considerably when I retired. But then I started under dressing all the time (98% anyway). This really mellowed me. The inner calm is hard to describe.

Hugs Edyta

Danielle1960
05-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Yes it is an escape, for me, and I thought I was alone.:battingeyelashes:

Lara Smith
05-11-2008, 12:41 AM
So many pretty panties, so little time! Seriously, it is a great stress reliever and very soothing. It is just another world. I love wearing skits and clingy tops, but all a really need are just some pretty things under a baggy sweatshirt, a pair of wranglers and some high heeled mules to feel wonderfully womanly and very sexy inside.

Geraldine
05-11-2008, 04:30 AM
Hi Connie
The pleasure and relaxation of an all over shave and shower, and then the pleasure of doing my nails and toes in anticipation of dressing is the best feeling. I only wish I had the knack of putting false eyelashes on quickly and properly !.
Geraldine XX

vivianann
05-11-2008, 04:42 AM
that is exactly how I feel, I am much happier enfemme, and it takes away all the stress that I have in my life.

jules3367
05-11-2008, 11:39 AM
I was just wondering if others felt like me.With the pressures of today,with work,home life,children.what a relief it is to dress up fully.it feels like the world has been taked off my back.I don't get to dress fully to often,being in the closet.Just the act of putting on toe nail polish is relaxing.Do others feel like me?

absolutely 100%, cept i took it to the 'n'th level and went out for the first time on fri as jules !

Cassy11
05-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Being dressed puts me in a different state of mind. When you start thinking does my outfit match and how do these earings look, it's like I can't remember what was stressing me out to begin with.

Holly
05-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Well, duh!:p

Tina Francia
05-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Yes, being dressed relieves a ton of stress from my shoulders. even though my dressing is the cause of some of the stress. When getting dressed it all seems to just melt away and then once fully dressed it is a state of euphoria that I to not want to go away.

Bart
05-11-2008, 03:57 PM
what better way to escape the stress in your life, than to escape into another, where everything is peaceful and you are at one with the world.

my stress brought on heavy depression and i would CD just to be someone else and be happy for awhile.

my wife helped me get what was causing my stress under control, now i dress when i want to and i am happy.

Tomara
05-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Ahhh yes dressing and even underdressing works wonders for me. It really puts me in a different state of mind. I hope you can find a better ballance to work for you. Good luck! Tomara cd:)

FlygrlChristy
05-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Nothing like it for beating your stress. You know with all this talk about how Cding relieves our stress and calms us, lets us become someone else for awhile, I think somebody ought to be able to market this to the general male population. No hangovers, no side or after affects, except maybe to your household budget if your not careful. I see a fortune to be made here!:heehee:

Christy

Kimberly Marie Kelly
05-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Dressing removes Stress.:battingeyelashes:
:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

CD Susan
05-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Dressing is a major stress relief outlet for me. If I am having a particularly stresssful day at work all I can think about is going home and getting dressed. Sometimes I see other people with a lot of stress in thier lives and I think it is too bad that they are not a cd like me. Of course I could not suggest to a friend to start cross dressing to relieve stress but I have thought about it.

Tasha Meredith
05-13-2008, 12:10 AM
It's totally about relaxation. I've been on a very long job hunt and stopped dressing entirely for almost 6 months (glad to see everybody again, BTW). The stress was starting to take its toll to the point I was my own worst enemy.

My emotions have been way out of balance. Today, I found a few promising job leads and said: "What the heck, I deserve to relax at little." It was totally spontaneous. A warm herbal bath and 1 favorite dress later and I'm feeling completely restored. It's amazing how a little gender therapy can melt away life's anxieties.

Alice B
05-13-2008, 12:39 AM
Without a doubt. It was deep in the closet for my first three years and dressing was the best form of stress release I had. But, once I told my wife it got better. And now she is starting to see that I do relax and become less frustrated when I dress and she has even let me dress in front of her in the past month.

Adrianamireasa79
05-13-2008, 02:07 AM
Yes i do too.
Is nothing more relaxing that when i got home that to take a nice shower and dress up in my silky clothes with high heels shoes.
I feel so much better like this.
Is like a dream and all other problems are just vanish. :)

Chari
05-13-2008, 09:02 AM
For me, underdressing is good, but complete dressing is wonderful! Stress and tension vanish when I'm completely feminine and life seems so much better! Even my SO says I'm more peaceful, relaxed, understanding, happy, and helpful being feminine.

Enjoy life, Chari

lauraabdl
05-13-2008, 09:42 AM
Sitting here dressed to the nines today as the SO is out of town for a couple of days is the best feeing any girl can have. My nails and toes are done, my newly shaved legs adorned with new stockings the feeling run wild inside of my body. I have on my new blue jean skirt cut above the knee, blace stockings and black lace slip over black lace panties ( OHHHHHHHHH). I borrowed one of my SO's black blouses to wear over my bra and forms to complete my outfit. Yes the feeling of complete relaxation when dressed is always present when I can dress.
Love Laura:heehee:

JoAnnDallas
05-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Escape is one of the reasons I told my wife why I CD. She asked if it was to escape from her. I said NO, it was to escape from work pressures and outside pressures, but was only one of many reasons I love to CD.

faithricd
05-13-2008, 02:22 PM
I feel like that all the time. My wife only tolerates my dressing and probible would rather I not do it. We are trying to start a family so I have a feeling that the opportunities to dress will only be less and less. Plus no one else knows about my dressing, so I have no one else to talk to about it. Thank god this site exists, because it is nice to know there are mnay other people like me in simular situations, and maybe we can help each other out.