PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Have Thought

Donna Delite
05-07-2005, 11:12 PM
I know there are plenty of girls out there that new they were cd's since they were 15 or so. But I didn't, I was a "regular" guy then. If you were to tell me then that I would end up being a cd I would have told you you were crazy. Sometimes I still can't believe it when I look at myself in the mirror. But it's reached the point where it's so natural that It seems "regular". My, how my perspective on things have changed. Does anyone else feel this way? :)

AnnaMaria
05-08-2005, 03:35 AM
Donna,

I know the feeling all to well. For the past two+ years I have been wearing only panties and have gotten rid of all my male underwear. Then last fall I was layed off and had a lot of time to spend alone at home. That is when I really got the chance to experiment with who I really was. I have found that I don't have to wear a dress and heels in order to be comfortable with who I am, but I do enjoy wearing as much girly stuff as I can without making it painfuly obvious that I am dressing like a woman. For instance, last saturday I spent the day wearing a bra and forms, panties and girls socks, black girls jeans and a sweatshirt all day long. You couldn't really tell to well that I was wearing forms due to the fact that I baught a small pair so that I only wear a 38 b. Anyway, I felt wonderful all day long and never stopped to consider the fact that I was dressed in much the same way that any woman would in the same situation. It just felt natural for me to be dressed the way that I was and very comfy at the same time.

The more I think about who I have become over the last few months I have started to consider myself more transgender than just a cd and not quite a trans-sexual since I don't really want to transition. I quess I am somewhere in the middle of the spectrum when it comes to exactly what I am. All I know for sure at this point is that I am more comfortable with who I am now than I have ever been in the past and like you I didn't come to this realization until after I pasted 30 yrs of age. I'm not really sure why it took so long but I am glad that it has finally come out. Now I just have to learn more about how to be the woman inside as often as I can without letting the small town I live in find out about it.

huggs
anna

Kimberly
05-08-2005, 04:19 AM
Since dressing more, and tending to wear panties under my drab clothes more, my femme clothing seems much more natural now, and I feel I could wear it all day - heck, I wish I could!!

As I expand my CD horizon more, I'll probably come to an equalibrium where it feels just as natural dressed either way at any time - but you girls all know which way I'd prefer to dress :p

Donna Delite
05-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Jean- It sounds like you're on a roll, for me, once I hit that point, there was no turning back. I'm on one myself lately, I've spent $100's lately on breast forms, see thru bras, dresses etc. It's almost like I'm on auto pilot, maybe that sounds odd but I don't know how else to describe it. :)

Melissa A.
05-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Sorry Donna, Guess I can't relate to most of what your'e saying(not that I don't think it's neat!) since I've been a crossdresser since the age of 4 or so. Although, when not dressed, I'm pretty much a "regular guy", too.

But the part about looking in the mirror and being amazed by what you see? After all these years, That's still there!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Donna Delite
05-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Melissa- yes, I really do still feel that way when I see myself dressed, it's almost like it's the first time every time. Because of my situation I can't get dressed as often as I would like, so when I can, it's special.

Deanna2
05-08-2005, 05:28 PM
I agree with Kimberly. I wear knickers and pantyhose full time and feel very natural and comfortable. It is also easier when I get home and take off the drab gear. I'm already part way dressed up and all I need is a skirt and top - with heels of course - and I'm totally relaxed.

Luvya

sophie/girl
05-09-2005, 04:22 AM
donna i love being a girl so much
i am always wearing 2 sets of clothes when i go out
and never out of girls clothes then i am home
love sophie/girl

Deidra Cowen
05-09-2005, 06:22 AM
I'm like you Donna....never dreamed of dressing when younger. But love doing it now. I got dressed last night....woke up this morning in a good mood with my dressing session still on my mind.

Donna Delite
05-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Deidra- I know what you mean, I think about it all of the time, trying to come up with new "looks" for my next pic session

Mona
05-09-2005, 08:43 PM
I also came to CDing late in life though there were a few early clues! Now I am learning to be comfortable going between a manly athlete and not having enough dresses...

Donna Delite
05-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Mona- The "few clues" line. Now that I think about it there were some clues but it took me years to realize that's what they were.

sidney_girl
05-10-2005, 12:06 PM
And just when I was beginning to think that I was the only person who started CDing so late in life, I find this thread. Wow! It's nice to know that I'm not alone even in this.

With the exception of a couple of incidents in my childhood (the significance of which I didn't realize until very recently), my first experience of CDing occured less than three years ago--I was 41 at the time.

I started dressing somewhat androgynously, but gradually progressed, to the point that I now go out in public fully "dressed" (heels, skirt, breast forms, makeup, hair--the works).

And when I'm walking through a crowded mall, enjoying the feel of the cool air on my legs, or when I catch a glimpse of myself in a reflective window, or when someone calls me "m'am," I find myself thinking:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!