PDA

View Full Version : how do you feel............

geri
05-07-2008, 05:05 PM
to all the girls,

the questions i have are:

how do you feel after being on hrt therapy? i mean the mind and body changes.
is it subtle or does it hit you right away?

i am a person that is high stress and have minor anger issues. will hrt help that?

i want to know this so i can explain this to my wife. i want to change only if it will make ME a better person and help our relationship to flourish.

hugs,
geri danielle

GypsyKaren
05-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi Geri

Some things came fast, some slow and gradual. It has calmed me down a lot which helped me to open my mind, I started to feel that pretty quick. The changes to my body are quite a lot and have taken time, my breasts have grown more than I expected and I now have hips and a caboose. Bear in mind that I was on high doses of estrogen until my surgery, I've cut it down considerably since but still keep changing because I no longer have to deal with T.

Karen Starlene :star:

geri
05-07-2008, 11:22 PM
karen,
thanks. you've told me what i wanted to hear. " T " is the worst thing out there for us girls. time for the the producers of it to GO. then go on hrt to give me some kind of girly shape. how wonderful. i don't plan on srs but if i'm 90-95% there in body, the mind will follow. that's what's important. right?

by the way, how is it going after surgery? it's been a long struggle for you but now you see the benefits of your journey. i just wish my SO was like your katz. my So is like a race horse ( blinders ) and can't see how this is affecting me. i understand her not wanting to give up the man she married but i'm not that person anymore. how do we make them understand?

many huigs,
geri danielle

GypsyKaren
05-08-2008, 04:25 AM
Life is good but it's been a learning experience for sure. I got lucky with Kat, it's a shame that more refuse to see like she does.

Karen Starlene :star:

KrazyKat
05-08-2008, 12:29 PM
:hugs:geri, sorry for that, so many people seem to feel safer in life with blinders on, but you can still step in the manure!!

That's the part I don't get either, that someone who says they love you(and I'm sure in their way they do) can't see that you are not the same person, but I'm sure a better person!!

Because your neighbor's being happy with you is more important, right?:daydreaming:

I'll send good vibes your way for a miracle!!:love:

KeriB
05-18-2008, 06:06 PM
my So is like a race horse ( blinders ) and can't see how this is affecting me. i understand her not wanting to give up the man she married but i'm not that person anymore. how do we make them understand?

Now that, my dear, is the million dollar question. Feel free to please do tell when you figure it out; I'm trying (unsuccessfully I would add...). :daydreaming: