PDA

View Full Version : Son's G/F Knows

gennee
05-07-2008, 08:05 PM
I have worn a skirt around the house the past week. My wife and son already know that I dress. Now his girlfriend knows. She came into the living while I was on my laptop. I saw her glancing at my skirt. When she returned to next room I could hear her giggling. The way I saw it, another barrier was broken. Now I walk around like nothing is happening.

I'm so thankful for an accepting partner and son. It makes my life so fulfilling and free.

Gennee

:):jumping::gorgeous:

Andrea85
05-07-2008, 08:05 PM
cool

MJ
05-07-2008, 09:31 PM
and what did she say ? you must have talked . congrats by the way .

gennee
05-07-2008, 09:52 PM
and what did she say ? you must have talked . congrats by the way .

She hasn't said anything to me, yet.

Gennee

CharleneT
05-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Maybe it would be worth starting that conversation with her ? She may feel to unsure to ask you, remember to her you are an authority figure.

CD Susan
05-07-2008, 11:09 PM
I would think that she has disscussed this with your son by now so the cat is out of the bag. Nothing to lose now so you might as well talk to her about it. It would probably be a relief to her to have the conversation that seems inevitable.

Joann0830
05-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Maybe it would be worth starting that conversation with her ? She may feel to unsure to ask you, remember to her you are an authority figure.

I so agree with My Sister Charlene about talking to her as maybe you can explain about yourself and not let her mind wonder into some crazy thoughts of why You are wearing a skirt. When I explained to my daughter who lives with me all about me, I evn explained how long this feeling has been with me. I am going to be 60 in August and when I told her she was about 14 and she was very understanding and very supportive and she even participates in things so we can do together. She has fun too, and has met some of my friends and even has stated that this has made her a better person in understanding people. Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

BTW I appologise that I did not say to you Congratulations and Best wishes:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:.

Angie G
05-08-2008, 12:55 AM
It's great you can be so free Gennee you go girl. :hugs:
Angie