PDA

View Full Version : Help

susen flyte
05-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Hi Ladies , I'm Sorry For The Incomplett Forum Earlyer,this Is My First Atempt To Meat Other Girls. Iv'e Been Dressing Since I Was 9yrs. Old. I Started With My Moms Things, When I Asked Her To Dress Me Up Like A Girl For Hollween. Let Me Tell You It Was A Blast. And That Was The First Time And The Last Time I Went Out Walking In Public . Now I Just Drive Around Dressed Up And Never Get Out Of The Car. I'm Just Sceard I Guess Can Anyone Help Or Suggest How To Over Come This Fright With On Companin .
Hug To You Susen :)

Julie York
05-08-2005, 05:54 AM
Susen.

If you typed without the capitals it would be easier to read (and maybe even understand) and then people would be more inclined to respond to your post.

DonnaT
05-08-2005, 08:01 AM
One step at a time Susen. When out driving, find a nice place (like a park) and park the car, then get out and walk to the front and lean back on the hood. Take as long or shorth a time as you feel comfortable with. Then get back in and drive off. Come back a little later and do it again, only force yourself to stay out of the car a little longer. Eventually, try working up the courage to walk over to a park bench and sit a spell. Then take a walk in the park.

sophie/girl
05-08-2005, 08:06 AM
it is like learning to walking each little step u take the easer it will be
love sophie/girl

Andrea Witt
05-08-2005, 09:20 AM
I've recently started going out for drives but yet to go for walks (car always in sight) the buzz is fantasic. Just take one step at a time like i am. Good luck have fun and be safe.

susen flyte
05-08-2005, 10:55 AM
i'd like to thank you all for the info you girls are giving me.you know how
tuff it is all the advice sound great and i promice to start working on it.
i'm sorry i haven't any pictures to post yet hopfully soon . again thanks :)

Stephanie Brooks
05-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Hi Susen!

The small/baby steps are probably your best bet. You might also imagine yourself doing those things before you go out. I do that even in drab (!) when I'm doing something with which I'm unfamiliar. That way I have an idea as to how things will go.

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy!!!!! ^_^