PDA

View Full Version : Life Update

Krystal Lee
05-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Hello Everyone,

I seem to have have fallen away and not posted in quite awhile. However I have been lurking and looking to try and keep up with happenings here.

About a year ago I met a wonderfully accepting woman at a local second hand/thrift store. (I wrote about that, about a year ago) As we got to know each other and became friends she smarted off to me that we should go out of town shopping.

Well I had planned a trip to Denver to go clubbing, so extended an invitation. I thought when she see's me dressed up and meets some of my friends then she will go running and screaming into the night.

That did not happen (the running and screaming part) as it turned out she had a time of her life. Just to make sure I was not dreaming we went back the next weekend and had another wonderfull time.

Well we are now playing house, and the changes are starting to show up. You know, (those I don't like this so) please change for me things.

Now before you jump to a conclusion here I have to say that those changes are along the lines of...... GOOD.

I get a recomendation to change clothes "so you don't look like an old lady". I have to suffer from her bringing stuff home all the time for me because "this will look so good on you".

This is a situation I wish you all could suffer from also!

I really am not trying to toot my own horn here but am going around in a bit of a fog and wanted to let you all know that there are women out there that do like to let us be ourselves.

I will try to update things on a regular basis from now on.

Hugs Krystal

JoAnnDallas
05-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Krystal Lee.... I am suffering too......my wife deciede to accept my CDing about 2-3 weeks ago. Last weekend was my Tri-Ess meeting and as I walked out of the bathroom ready to go, she comes up makes me do a 360, checks my makeup, and then says "Have a nice time". Suffering is so hard.

StacyCD
05-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Krystal Lee,

Most of us hope for a situation like yours and are quite jealous! However, it gives us hope that some day ....

DemonicDaughter
05-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Good to hear of yet another GG who loves cders! :love: I'm so happy for you both and hope you inspire others.

DonnaT
05-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Congratulations Krystal. And welcome back.

tamela bell
05-08-2008, 11:02 PM
when i finaly came out to my wife she made me get rid of all my clothes too.she said i looked like an old lady, and if i was going to dresss i should at least dress my own age. we have had a great time replacing all my clothes. if i had known i aould have done it sooner.

Angie G
05-09-2008, 12:07 AM
that great news Krystal you Lucy girl to bad some of the other girls can seem to find one so get that girl some flowers. :hugs:
Angie

Amber-Sue
05-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Before we were married I told the lady I was dating about my crossdressing and she was very enthused about seeing me in full. Since then we have gone shopping or given each other cloths on any time we feel like it. She has gone to Chicago's tri-Ess meetings and she is going to Be-All with me. Very supportive of my crossdressing and for that I am grateful.

Amber

AmandaM
05-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Fantastic! If my wife ever kicked me out, I'd only ever date accepting and supportive women. No going back! Being alone is better than suffering. :)

Di
05-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Wonderful ...awesome news ! Maybe she will want to join us here:hugs: Best Wishes:love::love: