PDA

View Full Version : anyone live in Seattle

joanne anderson
05-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Hi there. I've been given the opportunity to visit Seattle in ten days, for a two week stay with my son and family. I know there is a 'Transfomation'
salon, call Emerald Fantasy in Seattle. If there is anyone who lives in Seattle and know's of this company and whether it is any good, I'd love to hear from them.

Love Joanne

SueAnncd
05-10-2008, 12:26 AM
I live near Seattle but I have never been to Emerald City Salon. However, I have heard that they are great. I plan to go someday soon. One thing I have heard is that you need to make your appointment early. Have fun while you are here. I hope the weather improves.

SueAnn

cosmolovesph
05-10-2008, 09:17 AM
I used to live in the Seattle area... and also heard very positive things about them as well

joanne anderson
05-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi there. Thanks for those positive replies, This is my once in a life time to experience the joys of their transformation service, as we don't have anything like this in my area, I just hope it comes off.

Love Joanne

DanaR
05-10-2008, 05:45 PM
When are you going to be in Seattle?

There is convention in the Port Angeles area, that starts tomorrow for a week (May 11-18). If you are interested, www.espritconf.com. If you go, there are girls from all over the world in attendance. If you miss, there might be some other opportunities available.

Kimberly Kael
05-10-2008, 08:01 PM
I hope you have a marvelous time in the area. I suspect you'll find that the people most likely to have experience with the service are those who, like you, were visiting Seattle and felt more comfortable venturing out in a city away from home. You might want to consider changing the name of the thread to ask specifically about experience with the service so you don't miss out on those insights!

While I do live nearby I'm afraid I can't claim any firsthand experience. I would love to hear about how your trip goes and what you do end up doing, so be sure to post when you get home!

linnea
05-10-2008, 08:06 PM
First, I have heard the same kinds of things others from the area have heard though I have not gone to the Emerald City service. I live on the east of Washington now, but I get to Seattle from time to time.
Second, it's great to see so many girls from the Pacific Northwest. I would love to get to know you and try to get together for coffee, tea, cola, cards, movies, shopping, etc. I live so far away and have so few chances to get out that I sometimes feel a little desperate and lonely, but once I'm out that changes fast. Yet I haven't been out with other CDs--something that I would really love to do.
One of my dreams is to attend Esprit; I've heard that it's wonderful!

DanaR
05-10-2008, 08:40 PM
One of my dreams is to attend Esprit; I've heard that it's wonderful!

Esprit is a life changing experience. I was on the committee for a number of years and haven't been for about three years, but is a fun time. I've made a lot of friends (local Port Angeles people) over the years and have gone back and visited them with my wife a few times.