PDA

View Full Version : Typical day?

Kate Simmons
05-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Suppose you had absolutely no restrictions whatsoever from being en femme 24/7 all the time? What would you do and what would your typical day be like?:)

Sophia KT
05-10-2008, 06:23 PM
I would wear as little as possible and take a bag with me: off into the forrest and far away, with a volume of Keats' poems, something to eat, alcoholic drink, and some cigarettes.

If I should die there without over encountering another human being it would be bliss [It better be sunny].

KayR
05-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Tricky one this. I like to be on my own sometimes, but most times I prefer company. This being the case, I would like a nice lawn party - formal, like a wedding or the Queens garden party. If it was the winter, I would like there to be a huge ball. Long, formal dresses etc. If it was typically English summer time, then I would probably go for a cocktail party in the foyer of a superb hotel. LBD, 4.5 inch strappy stilletoes.... yum.

Sara Jessica
05-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Gosh, such a deep question. In a perfect world, I could present my femininity without a care. But I'll throw in one caveat, this reply assumes full transition is not an option because at this moment, it isn't due to the usual concerns for wife/children/family/career/etc (not that I wouldn't given the opportunity). That said, I could be very content in the minimum of feminine expression. I would dress down more than up. I am just as happy in cute girl jeans, bare feet and a comfy top. I could go about my home life without having to wear socks all the time to hide my pedicure. I'd be able to go to work dressed authentic to my being and no one would blink an eye. And if I chose to dress it up a bit for work, I would revel in my femininity like many of the women I see daily, admiring their heels, adjusting their tops and skirts as they walk into the building knowing full well they are cute as all heck. So for me it'd be just about "being" without fear of rejection, danger, diapproval, whatever.

Janice1948
05-10-2008, 07:08 PM
I think you should run for office. That was very well stated and I second the motion.

Hugs, Janice

docrobbysherry
05-10-2008, 07:27 PM
I have never considered that possibility, even in my wildest imagination!

Only two things come to mind;
1. Go to the beach in a sexy suit, (one piece or bikini), wearing small forms
and tucked. I mite try some body surfing in the one piece!

2. Again, in summer time, go out in tite short shorts, heels, with forms and a crop top!

Kate Simmons
05-10-2008, 08:02 PM
I suppose for myself, the most lofty goal would be to be the ultimate housekeeper and hostess since I'm retired and have no children to look after. Knowing myself however, I would probably get away with whatever I could and sort of be like Peg Bundy and eat bon bons and watch soap operas all day. Well,I did ask about a typical day, right?:heehee:

MJ
05-10-2008, 08:05 PM
i would like to answer if i may ..
for being full time now for 4 years i am just little old me i enjoy meeting friends and doing the coffee or lunch thing.. that i can get away with . if i had the chance i think the beach would be nice to explore

Angela-Russell
05-10-2008, 09:07 PM
My typical day would be... get up, shower, put on my negligee, then breakfast while I'm paintng my nails, put on my make-up, fix my hair, then shopping, more shopping, and maybe even more shopping.... bliss....

RitaCD
05-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Actually that was today Salandra. I got up, showered and shaved. Made a pot of coffee. Put on makeup, favorite wig and cute, new dress. Then sat on the patio and watched the birds and squirrels. Read some posts on CD.com. Then put on a pair of shorts, cami, and sandals and cleaned the pool, worked in the back yard, and cleaned house. Ordered pizza and watched the Stars and Red Wings (go Wings). Back on CD.com and debating on going to bed early or putting on some jeans and going to Wal-Mart.:daydreaming:

vikki2020
05-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Oh, if I had no restrictions,my typical day would be just that---typical!Only I could do everything dressed as I pleased.Go to work, errands, all the usual suspects!Maybe someday....:daydreaming:

windycissy
05-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Next week I'm on a business trip and I've arranged my schedule to be free all day Wednesday. Here is how I've planned out my day:

6:00 am - jog in my girl's running suit

7:00 am - bubble bath, shave my legs

8:00 am - do a little business on my laptop

9:00 am - breakfast at Starbucks in capris and a tee shirt

10:00 am - shop for a new pair of shoes at Nordstrom's Rack, etc.

12:00 pm - cottage cheese for lunch, check emails, voice mails

1:00 pm - bathe, close shave, change into my skirtini

2:00 pm - lay out by the pool

4:00 pm - catch up on emails, voice mails, etc.

5:00 pm - dress for dinner

6:00 pm - dinner at the hotel restaurant

7:00 pm - voice practice group with some other girls like us

9:00 pm - back to my hotel, change into my nightie

Sara Jessica
05-11-2008, 01:58 PM
I think you should run for office. That was very well stated and I second the motion.

Hugs, Janice

Janice, thanks so much for such a sweet comment :)

As for running for office, not in this dress!!!

Sam-antha
05-11-2008, 02:41 PM
I do not suppose that such days would be so very much different to my normal today days. My activities are what I want to pass the day doing, but.........
I would be out much more to the shops and the big city, clothes you know and admiring myself in all the city mirrors. Having coffees on the pavement tables.
Snag is that make-up purchase would have to increase dramatically and so would my putting on the make-up abilities. More wigs would be wanted and then the prob of which one to use with which new outfit.
More time spent making myself acceptably presentable in the shortest time poss would also be required and the other chores associated therewith would start eating into my public time.
I suppose that says the reply to the query..... "more public time"
I dunno really, doing what I wanted to do perhaps..............

melissacd
05-11-2008, 05:07 PM
My typical day would be... get up, shower, put on my negligee, then breakfast while I'm paintng my nails, put on my make-up, fix my hair, then shopping, more shopping, and maybe even more shopping.... bliss....

Wow now that I am out on my own that is my typical day, how did you know, were you peaking :D

Emily Anderson
05-11-2008, 05:12 PM
My typical day would be no different than what I do every day, other than the clothes I would wear.

If I could pass as a female for one day, my first thought would be to go shopping... whether window shopping or actually to buy stuff. The range of female clothing is phenomenal in comparison to what the guys get to wear :sad:

adelle
05-11-2008, 05:18 PM
mmm will either be going with Angela or with Sophia lol:hugs:

CD Susan
05-13-2008, 11:45 AM
I consider myself to be fortunate in that I am single, live alone, and am retired. This means I have the opportunity to dress whenever I chose to and not having to worry about getting the approval of anyone else to just be myself in my own home. The only thing I would change is to be accepted by those I know for who I really am and to have no fears of rejection or ridicule from society in general. Life can be difficult for a cd at times but I would not change the way I am for anything.

Deanna2
05-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Today is pretty typical. I am working at my computer preparing a brief for a project (I use the term working rather loosely). I'm wearing a tee shirt, mini skirt and high heels.

windycissy
05-13-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm sitting here in my bra, panties and slip, trying to type while my nails dry...tonight I'll be getting a jump start on the dream day I described earlier, my hotel is near a mall so I'm gonna do some shopping and have some pizza, life is good!