PDA

View Full Version : First time seeing lingerie

crossdrezzer1
05-10-2008, 06:15 PM
When I was 4 I seen my 5 year old sisters panties in the tub when we was playing in it,,,her panties would blow up with air and I tried and my undies wouldnt,,I asked her if I could wear them so I also could do the same trick,,she laughed and said no,,, months later I snuck in her room and put on her polka dot panties that had a slip attached to them,,, tucked them into my pj bottoms and was playing on the folks bed with her when the slip part fell out,,,she outed me right there by hollering mom,,, My mother asked me and I said I changed in the dark and they must of been in my draw by mistake,,I knew they didnt believe it but wasnt mentioned after and was instructed to take them off,,,when my 2 aunts came over that was younger than me I used to sneak into there cloths whenever I could,,I used to stay over there house and when it was bed time I used to have some stuff ready by raiding before hand and play in it at night,,, there was a old box in the sunporch of my house with a slip and some old long pant panties,,,I was about 11 when I used to sit on the couch and rub myself in them but one day something happened and it was a big mess,,,,I discovered I could do something new,,I knnew every item my sister had and my mothers,,,I had favorites from both closets and sometimes stained them,,but also sometimes put them back in the wrong draws and was around when sister said,,,why are your panties in my draw mom?they must of known but never said anything to me,,,never got caught but a few times wouldnt answer the locked door and was asked what I was doing and said nothing for a answer and being all red and out of air,,,,OH YHEA SHE KNEW....... also went to every pantie draw there was at every house I was let into all my life,,,,