PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have a Girl Mom?

Holly
05-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Is there one woman in your life who you credit to bringing your girl-self to life. For me it was Amy. She is the owner of Glamour Boutique-Just You (http://www.crossdresslasvegas.com/index.html) in Las Vegas. Several years ago, I scheduled a makeover with her for the first time. I had makeovers before but never like this one! I remember as if it happened today. We picked out a pretty pink silk blouse and a black swing skirt. She sat me down in her chair and started to to practice her craft with great skill. She took the time to explain all that she was doing and how to blend and shade, how to make my eyes "pop", and how to transform daytime makeup to nightime magic. When she turned me around to face the mirror for the final time, I could not believe my eyes! For the first time in my life, I actually saw the girl I always knew was inside me. It wasn't just the makeup and the clothes, I saw her in my eyes. In a very real way, it was my girl birth.

So, how about you? Is there a girl mom in your life that you would like to recognize?

Daintre
05-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Yes, there is a Girl Mom who has done so much for me.. This person was an employee of mine and is 18 years my junior. Over lunch one day I confided my deep secret to her. Laura was fantastic, she taught me fashion, how to choose outfits.I learned so much from her, but it went further, because of her, Jenni was pulled out of the closet. Laura, and her close friend took me to a CD club, introduced me to all these wonderful people. As time went by, she bought me my womans watch, my perfume, and shoes galore. Sadly she has found employment in England, oh we still converse, and I miss her terribly.

renee k
05-11-2008, 06:46 AM
Well for me it was Mary Alice Sawyer. I was refered to her by a couple of girls I met at Crossroads, ( a Detroit TG group ). She operated her own salon at the time. She now manages a day spa. But anyway she opened the door to my fem side as far as hair, nails and makeup. She even took the time to show me how to set wigs. That was sixteen years ago. And I still see her for my hair and nails.

Huggs, Renee

Stormgirl
05-11-2008, 06:48 AM
No :( But Tamara can be my sister :hugs::love:

deja true
05-11-2008, 06:55 AM
I do and she knows who she is.

Don't you honey?

I will be forever in your debt. Forever!

I love all you ladies and girls and boys here, but she will always have the most

respect & love,:<3:

deja

(She also taught me how to use these stupid smileys!)

MarciManseau
05-11-2008, 07:31 AM
For me, it was my sister, Beth. She's 14 months older than me, and she loved having a sister, so she always let me wear her clothes, beginning when I was 6. I owe her soooo much, and I often tell her that. We're still sisters.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

janet p
05-11-2008, 09:56 AM
I don't just have one it's all the woman at the Glamor Boutique many of them have moved on to other jobs but they all helped me feel more fem as we go along.:love::love::love:

Tamara Croft
05-11-2008, 10:03 AM
No :( But Tamara can be my sister :hugs::love:Aww, how sweet is that, you can be my sister, I'd be honoured :hugs: :love:

celeste26
05-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Well I started long before there was an internet and before there were any web sites like this one. Early on though I met Virginia Prince in Los Angeles and I saw how one could be successful even within this community. We never had any close relations but her books and other writings kept my sanity while I felt so all alone otherwise. NO I don't subscribe to all of her ideas but she was the first to show me that it was possible to do this and make it through.

DemonicDaughter
05-12-2008, 09:03 AM
I do and she knows who she is.

Don't you honey?

I will be forever in your debt. Forever!

I love all you ladies and girls and boys here, but she will always have the most

respect & love,:<3:

deja

(She also taught me how to use these stupid smileys!)

Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

Mitch23
05-12-2008, 01:48 PM
a real girl, Tina, who is a semi pro domme. She gently and supportively opened the flower within me that is mitch and then let me fly. I owe her the world

mitch

Joy Carter
05-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Sure would like to find one. :D