PDA

View Full Version : How old were you when the urge appeared?

RockerTerri
05-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey all. I dont need explanations or stories (if you wanna post them, go ahead!) but would like to compile some data about this. How old were you when the CD (or TG) urge/drive appeared?

Thanks, Terri

Cynthia_0101
05-11-2008, 09:09 PM
It all started when I was about 7.

Cynthia

Crystal Alberta
05-11-2008, 09:16 PM
I guess it depends on how you define it. I remember being curious about girls' clothing from a very early age (probably 4 or 5 years old). I even imagined myself wearing it. But at that early stage, it was more of an idle daydream than a strong "urge." It wasn't until I was 12 or 13 that the urges increased to the point that felt compelled to act on them.

Crystal

DanaR
05-11-2008, 09:17 PM
My older sister (ten years older) caught me wearing some of my mothers lingerie when I was 7 or 8. She has never said anything to me about this incident. My wife and I were talking several weeks ago and I mentioned this incident to her, and she told me my sister told her about this years ago.

Samantha43
05-11-2008, 09:17 PM
I put 9 to 13 but looking back, I remember being jelous of my sisters Easter dresses when I was very young. They got to wear frilly little dresses and I was stuck with a stupid coat and tie. So my my urge may have started at a very young age. I didn't act on my urges until I was 12 or 13.

chrissy_crossdresser
05-11-2008, 09:30 PM
when i was 13 or so i was sleeping over at a friends house and got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. When i was using the bathroom i noticed that around the dirty clothes hamper was a few pairs of his sisters dirty panties (she was 15) and i just loved the way they felt on me

Andrea85
05-11-2008, 09:31 PM
I started having the urge when I was probably 6 or 7. I got hold of my cousins bra since she had already started wearing one long before. After I tried a bra on, all I've wanted to do is dress and look like a woman. I never really had a chance until I told my fiance. My urge to dress never went away though.

Bobbi Lynn
05-11-2008, 09:32 PM
I started trying on my mothers and grandmothers panties when I was 4-5 years old. I have a very good idea of my age as I remember the house we were living in at the time.

Angela-Russell
05-11-2008, 11:59 PM
I started at 12 or 13. I remember watching a show on tv where they had a troupe of dancing girls, & I wondered what it would be like to dress like them. First chance I got I went into my sisters room, put on her yellow school dress & looked in the mirror. WOW, that was it hooked for life x

CD Susan
05-12-2008, 12:25 AM
I remember being aware of it at age 5 in kindergarten and started soon after.

jessielee
05-12-2008, 12:29 AM
age seven,
though i didn't act upon my urges until fairly recently.
lost years?
a coiling spring, awaiting release.
look at us go, now.
jessie

victoriamwilliams1
05-12-2008, 02:01 AM
Mine was under 7 when I had to do a fitting for a dress that was for a family member and since we at the time were the same size I had to do it.

Joann0830
05-12-2008, 02:23 AM
Funny as it was I can remember my Mom telling me that I would take off my clothes when I was young and I look back and say maybe I did not like boys clothes and did not want to wear them, as my cousin lived in the same building and I use to love the way she was dressed. What I do remember was when I was about 6 or 7 when I use to dress in my Moms clothing and my Mom was 4'11 and wore a size 5 shoe. I would use her clothes and shoes and when It was a couple of years later, I remember coloring my nails with red crayons. When I was about 14, I use to wear the kerchief like the girls in the 50s did around the hair and tied around the neck so it appeared like I had long hair, I wore moms stockings, girdle to give me that walk and like I said her shoes which were small. Thats it till I got older and bought some of my own. Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

Hermione Simpson
05-12-2008, 02:57 AM
my urge started when i was 7, when i wore my sisters school uniform in secret

Lilith Moon
05-12-2008, 05:07 AM
At the age of five I would improvise gowns and cloaks out of bedsheets. I also had access to my mothers things although they were far too large. Later on, when I discovered that being girly was frowned upon, I went through years of miserable macho compensation. At times I was a real jerk.

EjayeCD
05-12-2008, 06:01 AM
I was about 5. I only had girls to play with in my neighborhood, so I played girls games with my sister & the other girls, including dressup. I was really hooked when I was 5.

deja true
05-12-2008, 06:07 AM
Gosh! the cute little twins next door dressed me up in a party dress when I was about 7 and we played all day until their dad almost caught me...

I stayed hidden under the bed until I fell asleep! Then crept home...

It's still so very vivid!

Nadia-Maria
05-12-2008, 06:24 AM
My older sister (ten years older) caught me wearing some of my mothers lingerie when I was 7 or 8. She has never said anything to me about this incident. My wife and I were talking several weeks ago and I mentioned this incident to her, and she told me my sister told her about this years ago.

Interesting comment, showing a most kind behaviour (!!) from your older sister...
As for me, I discovered only a few years ago that my most cherished sister used to chat about me behind my back. Whereas I used to praise all her top qualities to everybody I met ...
Not to be too confident even in your closest relatives ... that might be a life lesson !

Kisses

Nadia

JulietLewis
05-12-2008, 06:39 AM
I got caught in panties and stockings when I was around 8 or so. Mom said that if I like to wear them, she would get some in my size...AND LIKE AN IDIOT, I SAID "NO". If I could only go back and change that answer...

susancheerleader
05-12-2008, 07:09 AM
I was about 12 or 13 when I kept takeing and wearing my sisters leotards.

Bilinda
05-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Wow, I guess I am a real late bloomer! Or maybe the ones that started late are afraid to say? I started only 3 years ago, when I was 40!

I may have had some interest before then, but never really thought about it much. It was a costume thing, and that seemed to have tripped my urge.

Charleen
05-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Started with my mom's things when I was about 12. I remember walking in her heels when I was 3.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-12-2008, 09:32 AM
As long as I've been alive this "gift" has been with me.

Emily Anderson
05-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Bilinda,

That is quite unusual. Most crossdressers first tried on female clothing during childhood, and from what I have gathered in the way of feedback to surveys and from informal feedback), even though they might not have regularly dressed up in female clothes, the interest has been there since childhood.

I'm assuming you are saying that in your case, you'd never really thought about it until recent years?

Janice1948
05-12-2008, 09:48 AM
I started with my mother's "bloomers" so I guess that gives my age away when I was around 12. I honestly don't remember exactly how old I was, only that from that point on I was hooked and have been all my life. I wonder if any of the older girls remember the rubber girdles. I used to love wearing my mothers. Wish I still had one if just to reminisce.

Hugs, Janice

Bilinda
05-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Well Emily Anderson, I was raised in the sticks up in Vermont. I had to work hard at an early age, and it was just kind of a type of life you wore stuff for being practical. Heck even the girls up there wear rubber boots, coveralls and wool underwear!

So I was not really exposed to much "girly" stuff, even around women. I do remember slipping on moms pumps, maybe feeling her undies in the wash. But no, not too much else.

It was only once I put on that dress that I just seemed to feel something. I know it's more that just a fetish, cause if that was the case I'd just keep some stuff for ,, uh,, my needs!

I want to buy a lot more stuff, clothing, makeup, padding and stuff, but I do it when I have the time and money. I guess I just have always had a very practical, and poor, upbringing. When your just working hard to make ends meet, a lot of stuff you might do just does not come out because of plain practical reasons.

MJ
05-12-2008, 10:03 AM
as young as i can remember about 5 or 6 . i was lucky to have two sisters

Jeanine
05-12-2008, 10:29 AM
I have Gynecomastia and started to develop feminine breasts at 11 ... By the time I was 13 my breasts were larger than most girls three to four years older than me ... My crossdressing started at 13 when I decided to just "try on" my sister's bra ... My oldest sister was 18 and her 36B underwire bra fit like it was made just for me ... No "stuffing" necessary.

Jeanine

LisaDee
05-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Since I can remember. I started trying moms girdles, stockings and heels when about 11 or 12.

Steveo
05-12-2008, 11:35 AM
when i was 18' at the time i thought i wanted/could be a fashion photographerso i started collecting items skirts dresses, and one day the idea just came into my head, i did try to reasist but the nagging just wore me down.

Deborah Jane
05-12-2008, 12:38 PM
At about age 7.
I put on a pair of my mums tights/hose and i,ve been into girls clothes ever since on and off!!
I did my first full "dress up" at about age 11, wearing my sisters pink party dress, white lace tights and everything else to make me look like a girl.

RockerTerri
05-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Thank you all for voting on this. I am attempting to collect concrete data on the age when most people get the "urge/drive/whatever" as that has quite a bearing on "why" people do it.

At an age under 7 or 8 years old, society has not began to shape the person we will one day become (unless you have an extremely unusual...or horrible...childhood, that is) so the fact that the majority of people started, or got the drive, before age 8 shows this is NOT a social reaction, at least not totally. Children are naturally curious, but the curiosity of childhood usually leaves...well, with childhood.

The fact that a HUGE majority of people started before age 13 (the age bracket before puberty, when sexual interests would not have yet manifested for most of us) is exactly what i was expecting to see. Most psychological disorders per se do not manifest until after this period, and their onset can continue into adulthood. This does NOT mean that the few that started much later have any sort of disorder! It simply means they became curious later in life.

Looks to me like we were all wired this way, and thats just how it is. Some cognitive development definately occurs before the age of 7 or 8, and certainly before age 13, and there are those that would say "you are simply trying to emulate the strongest influence in your life up to that point, that being your mom." I say B.S. to that as well, and will collect data to support this at a later time.

All these votes helped folks, i encourage you to vote if you havent yet, but, provided everyone was honest, this really helps. Thanks again, Terri

tina heels
05-12-2008, 06:58 PM
when i was like 12 or 13 i put on my moms bra stuffed ,panties ,a short skirt ,sexy top and her brand new 5.5 inch high heel mary jane with a very chunky heel,and i got caught i stepped in a puddle of sticky glue and got them glued to the floor,i could only lift the heels a couple of inches and they were pull down by the glue it sucked but i liked to get caught now:D

Staci K
05-12-2008, 07:24 PM
12 YO - Dressed and passed at the local skating rink. Even had boys hitting on me.

tamela bell
05-12-2008, 08:23 PM
it must have been about age 10

AmandaM
05-12-2008, 08:26 PM
About four.

raleighbelle
05-12-2008, 09:28 PM
For me it was before starting kindegarten. I definitely felt strongly about it by then, but was too scared to let anyone else know about it. I wanted really long hair and dresses and skirts and the cute shoes like the girls had (I had to have a crew-cut back then!)

MelindaC
05-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I was 11 when I had just had to try on mom's girdle and stockings.

Janice1948 --- Yes, I remember those Playtex rubber girdles very fondly!! The Golden zipper OBG was my first and always my most favorite girdle and I grew up with them. I also wish they were still generally available -- they were the most fantastic girdles!! The Playtex 18 Hour is the next best thing and I've been wearing them as my favorite girdle for over 40 years now.

MelindaC
05-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Oooopsss -- forgot. Even though I was 11 when I first tried something on the urges had been there much earlier than that, probably 6 or 7. Even when we kids got dragged along on mom's shopping expeditions, I remember I really liked being in the lingerie department. And the feeling was always strongest at the girdle counters...

VtVicky
05-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure what your intention is in gathering this "data", but, I suggest you do some more reading before you make any decisions based on your survey. (Especially, read up on childhood stages of development.)

"At an age under 7 or 8 years old, society has not began to shape the person we will one day become (unless you have an extremely unusual...or horrible...childhood, that is) so the fact that the majority of people started, or got the drive, before age 8 shows this is NOT a social reaction, at least not totally."
The "..at least not totally." tag does not do much to salvage this totaly erroneous statement.

"The fact that a HUGE majority of people started before age 13 (the age bracket before puberty, when sexual interests would not have yet manifested for most of us) is exactly what i was expecting to see. Most psychological disorders per se do not manifest until after this period, and their onset can continue into adulthood. This does NOT mean that the few that started much later have any sort of disorder! It simply means they became curious later in life."
There are too many things wrong with this statement to address here. But, suffice it to say that the statement: "...is exactly what I was expecting to see." says a lot about how you are interpreting the data.

If this is just a fun exercise to see what you get for responses, no problem. If, on the other hand, you are hoping to gather some useful info for some other reason, I would advise caution.

Lara Smith
05-14-2008, 01:53 AM
Kindergarten or pre-school...way to young to understand.

il.dso
05-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Very young,
probably around 5-6 years old.

bobi jean
05-14-2008, 10:14 AM
I did not see a catagory for "all of the above". You know how the on, off, on again thing works.. went thru it several times over the years. I answered 9+ but in all reality it was probably much earlier than that, but 8-9 is my earliest memory of age. I could if the house was still there, take you back and probably re-inact the first time right down to the last detail. Short version----- shoes were first, then a girdle, remember having a hard time finding stockings but finally did

Paula G
05-14-2008, 06:51 PM
I guess I'm a little different from everyone else (nothing new there:D). I was about 10-12 when I discovered women's shoes and my grandmothers thigh high stockings, but I didn't really start experimenting with dressing in general until after I was married.

jenalex
05-17-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm not exactly sure. I guess it'd be about age 3 or 4, as trying on my sister's clothes are some of my earliest memories — along with being told not to, which just meant I did it secretly.

TerriM
05-17-2008, 03:33 PM
I just remember putting on my mothers dress when I was about 12 or 13 and getting so excited. Maybe I did it before but dont remember

Rita cd12fr
05-17-2008, 03:42 PM
I think I was about 9-10. I found occasion to rummage around in my mother's drawers and found her drawers. They were drawers rather than panties and I didn't take a real interest again for a long while.

I started to take an interest again with my wife's underwear but interest increased significantly about ten years ago when my wife's size increased and I could realistically expect to get into some of her clothes. I was especially taken with some sexy panties that she got about six years ago.

It is only very recently (six weeks or so) that I have begun to buy my own stuff.

iwearstockings
05-17-2008, 03:54 PM
I was on a family holiday in wet and windy Wales at the age of 10 and whilst being dragged around the gift shops I saw a novelty set of suspenders and stockings with a picture of a can- can dancer on the box. I just knew I had to have it. A few days later I red faced-ly bought it from the shop and went back to our holiday flat to try it on. The family were down on the beach. I can still remember locking the door and drawing the curtains and wearing stockings and suspenders for the first time. Its weird, no one told me to do it, I never really even thought twice about it, I just did it like the most natural thing in the world. Funny really, back then in 1981 I thought i was the only one in the world...!
:^)

Janice42
05-17-2008, 04:19 PM
I think when I was 9, I found my sister's bikini and tried it on. I became hooked ever since.

annekathleen
05-17-2008, 05:09 PM
I dont know if WHEN the urge first appeared ( to wear womens clothing )
if it was a sexual thing by trying on womens panties, ( it sure felt like it way back then )
but it has progressed to more of a feminine thing where I like purchasing them, wearing them, and seeing myself in them. It's more emotional and pschological ( my need to continue to wear womens panties )

TxCassie
05-17-2008, 06:05 PM
When I was six (6) yrs I was the ring bear for a couple of times. I remember trying to wear my sis's dress (she was the flower girl). But the one memory was going wild over my sister's first communion veil, so that means I must had been 6-7yrs.

Cassie

black leotards
05-17-2008, 10:37 PM
I really wanted to dress like the girls at school...a jumper or dress and tights...right from day one. :)

Pamela Julie
05-18-2008, 12:28 AM
I can remember clearly to being cd at 8 years old, in third grade, and farther back than that, but I don't really know for sure how far back. Most likely four or five years old.

Pamela:)

CDerBrandi
05-18-2008, 12:55 AM
One of my earliest memories is of my Sister dressing me up complete with makeup, dress and the works when I was probably 6. Since then I had snuck stockings mostly in and out of the laundry when I helped out. I just really enjoy the feeling of the material against my skin ... :daydreaming:

T_gurl_tia
05-18-2008, 07:22 AM
i started at about age 11....just hitting puberty and having an older sister that dressed in the 80's fashion.....lacey tops and skin tight pants..or tight skirt....you know....the modonna look, anyways, she ALWAYS had pretty panties and bras and had a good assortment of pantyhose and tights. one day while heading to take a shower, her panties and a pair of pantyhose were at the top of the laudry basket, i grabbed them and locked myself in our bathroom, turning the shower on to "muffle" any moans or groans, tried on her panties and hose and i was totaly hooked......loved the look on my legs.....and the feeling was soooooooooooooooo increadible.....i think i left the shower run for a good 30 minutes while i stared into the mirror and played and played and played.....by the time i was done playing there was no hot water left.....which was prolly a good thing, cause im sure i needed that cold shower

gintnuh
05-18-2008, 08:00 AM
I am amazed at the replies to this question. I thought I was the only one! I remember being 12 or so probably a little younger maybe 10 and seeing my moms panties in the hamper and having to put them on followed by a pair of hose, and bra. Then I heard That if you were a boy they could make you a girl. Before I had any conscious idea of what it meant to be a boy or a girl I thought that sounded nice.

Scottie

Cindy L
05-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I was six or so. I was my sisters white nylon underpants. :heehee:

Ladynlingerie
05-18-2008, 02:45 PM
I really started when I was about 14 really wearing my mom's stuff. But I use to watch her get dressed from a very early age. Playboy also help me too.

susan2010
05-18-2008, 04:31 PM
I remember being fascinated by my sister's petticoat (about 1958). I was 4 or 5 at the time. I just had to have it on. Mom caught me once. After sister got married and moved out, I went to mom's stuff. Especially full and half slips and pettipants. All through school, any peek of a lacy slip hem would drive me nuts. I had no interest in panties, dresses, or shoes until my 30's and 40's.

Amy Hepker
05-18-2008, 04:35 PM
It's really hard to remember, but I do think it was real early in my life.

kathyjojo
05-18-2008, 08:27 PM
I was 10 when my sister dress me up in her leotard and tights and let me play house with her she was 13 I love every min of it.

Donna Michelle
05-18-2008, 08:33 PM
My mom didn't cut my pretty, curly hair. I was a pretty little baby. I looked like a little girl as a baby. When my older sister went to school and I was home, I tried on her clothes. I was 5 years old. I always wanted to be a girl.

I actually did not want to be a boy. My father was a truck driver who only came home to get mom pregnant. After the seventh child, she finally told him not to come back. I didn't even invite him to my wedding since he did not attend my late wife's funeral. My father was not there for us, but my mother had to take care of us.

I don't know if that influenced me or not, but I am attracted to strong, dominant, independent women! Maybe it did!

shirley1
05-18-2008, 09:06 PM
this is really strange caus i do now remember me and another boy putting womens scarfes on around are heads a fashion in the early 70s and it hit a nerve with me ie i wanted to look like a girl at age 4 or 5 but i had forgot that until recently - then like many of us i was going through the learning stages of kids generally and forgot about it - and it wasnt until i was about 12 or 13 that i suddenly had the urges to dress up - maybe hormones did play a part - what prompted me to suddenly try my moms stilletos on and then get turned on god only knows but something triggered it off - i have often wondered if my labido had been eradicated back then would it have made a difference - too late now though its become a need - but the tangled mess of hormones and phychological need are something i cant even try to understand anymore caus if i was to try and find the answers my head would just go into overload and explode !

no i started at 12 or 13 like i just said !

nina1947
05-18-2008, 09:09 PM
I loved to dress in my mothers simple black dress when i was a kid. I rediscovered the joy of lingerie a few years ago.:daydreaming:

Sara316
05-18-2008, 09:12 PM
I don't remember what the bet was about, but I had a bet with my wife. If I lost, I'd have to wear a pair of her panty hose for a couple of days. I lost. So I put on her panty hose and was astounded at how good they felt. That was it.

melisss2u
05-21-2008, 04:12 PM
12 or 13 when my moms shoes started calling for me lol

Anita1day
05-24-2008, 09:03 PM
I was "dog sitting" for a neighboor lady who was on vacation... for "some reason" I entered her bedroom and found her lingerie drawer... I know this was very intrusive, but I will never forget the way those stockings felt on my legs... today I am hairless from nose to toes and LOVE IT!
Anita

Notbychoice
05-24-2008, 09:07 PM
I first tried my sisters underwear on about age 11, but the actual urge to do it again didn't happen for another 3 minutes. :heehee:

Toni_Lynn
06-28-2008, 12:14 PM
I was probably about 8 when I did my first (remembered) girl thing. I was taking trumpet lessons in my school after school hours . The instructor gave us a break, and I went wandering the halls. I didn't really hang out with the other kids .. my mum always said I was a loner, but it wasn't that, I just liked to be by myself and sit and think, and do my own thing -- which was not what the boys did (football, baseball, etc)

Anywho .. I walked down the hallway, and there it was .. the girls restroom. A quick look to the left, a quick look to the right, and I was in the door. Wow! After that, using the girls facility was something that I did all through my school years -- not on a really often basis until grade 12, but I did use the girls restroom in every school I ever attended.

Gradually I grew more and more into other gender stuff .. like cutting my head out of my school photo and sticking it on pictures of the girls in the Penney's, Sears, and Montgomery Ward's catalogues -- to see what I'd look like. By 11 I was trying on my girl cousin's swimsuit, and my sister's panties. By 13, I bought my first training bra and panties. And that was the 'no turning back' step!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

jenny logan
06-28-2008, 01:07 PM
I was 12 when I first tried on some of my mothers clothes that I rescued from the donation pile. Don't know why I did it, but once I did, there was no question that my life changed. Like a drag queen told me years ago, once the satin panties hit the scrotum, there's no turning back. He was right and 36 years later I'm still dressing every chance I get.

Jenny L.

Syndi
06-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Iwas 11 years old when I first tried panties.

Patti Girl
06-28-2008, 05:24 PM
I tried on some of my mom's things when I was a preteen. It was early sexual experimentation. I never did any more or thought about it until probably 35-40 years later when my desire to be feminine emerged.

My wife, whom I met 8 years ago, says she always saw some feminine characteristics in me and has encourged me to go femme.

So what does this 40 year gap mean? Listening to all of you talk about your early desires, it seems that I don't fit in.

Patti

tamara
06-28-2008, 07:56 PM
I was 13 years old, and my curiosity started when I found an old skirt from my mom that it was my size.

Karren H
06-28-2008, 08:02 PM
I was 7...

MalibuJenny
06-28-2008, 10:04 PM
I honestly don't remember. I know for sure I loved trying on some of my sister's things when I was about 12 and probably did before that as well.

By the way, I think the majority of young boys try on at least a bit of female clothing as boys. However, I think for most of us there is a sexual charge that happens once we reach sexual maturity and that's when it becomes a bit of an obsession.

Karen C
06-28-2008, 10:19 PM
I was about 5 or 6 and loved my mothers heels and she wore dresses and skirts to work the slips did it for me still love them. :oMy mom had a lingerie store for a while my god I was in heven . :D i did buy some stuff form her store and told her it was for the girlfrind not. I purged that stuff years ago dumb me that was nice stuff what an dope. O:daydreaming: well it would't fit now ive gaind 20 # since then .

naw
06-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Early teen years with sisters school uniform with her panties. My 'Stash' got caught and the feeling went down for a few years until years 11 onwards

Lauren Gray
06-29-2008, 09:39 AM
I remember starting to wear my sisters panthose and dresses when I was about 10 or 11.

MichelleNJ
06-29-2008, 09:48 AM
I think I was around 8yrs old

kathyjojo
06-29-2008, 08:10 PM
I was 9 when I put on my sister leotards and tights ever since the i wish I was a girl.

emmicd
06-29-2008, 08:17 PM
I was 5 years old when I found out I liked girls clothes better when I tried on my sister's pink shorts with flowers and pink tank top.

I wonder if I never had access to her clothes if I would have become such a habitual crossdresser.

emmi

EveMarie
06-29-2008, 08:25 PM
4, in a friends pair of silk panties, never forgot that feeling…:daydreaming:

TammiHeartilly
07-01-2008, 05:34 PM
It all started for me when I was around 14-15 when I tried on some of my mom's makeup for the first time. Once I was all dolled up I added some of my sister's clothes and lingerie and was hooked. I've been dressing up constantly ever since.

mackemlass
07-01-2008, 07:50 PM
As far back as I can remember,earliest memories are from when I would have been 6 or 7.

immike
07-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Hey all. I dont need explanations or stories (if you wanna post them, go ahead!) but would like to compile some data about this. How old were you when the CD (or TG) urge/drive appeared?

Thanks, Terri
Hey;
My urges started at about 13 years old,when I began secretly trying on my mothers
clothes,and steadily got stronger,as I began fully dressing in many of mothers good
outfits&stealing fresh packages of pantyhose out of her drawer,so I could wear all of her good short mini skirts&her short skirtsuits&heels.Many times I would wear one of her
good silk blouses&a short mini skirt&heels for several hours,around the house

RylieCD
07-02-2008, 04:48 PM
I think I actually acted on the urge around 11-12. but thinking back there were other actions like not wanting to where jeans or hating pants etc. Or playing house that make me belive that my gender id goes back further.