PDA

View Full Version : Swept Away By Strappy Sandals!

SAMANTHA SIREN
05-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Hye everyone; I have recently purchased a very lovely pair of strappy high heels and ever since I have felt myself compelled to dance,flash my thighs and generally think strong strange desires-naughty-naughty!! :D Question? Is it possible to become enchanted by a pair of shoes? like the girl in The Red Shoes I am becoming truly SAMANTHA BEWITCHED! Please can anyone help!!

Love and kisses,
from a dizzy blue eyed english blonde,
Samantha.xx

Wendy me
05-08-2005, 02:51 PM
yes i can helpe you ok you haven't mutch time before thay take over pack them up and send them to me ..............

Lady Jayne
05-08-2005, 03:09 PM
oh! Aunt emm there's no place like home!
they are red aren't they?
if so, as I remember you just have to click your heels three times to break the spell, but I'd just enjoy the adventure a while first!

ronna
05-08-2005, 03:14 PM
I like those a lot too but I don't wear them because I don't have nice looking feet. If you have pretty toes and nicely painted nails then that is the way to go!

StephanieCD
05-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Is it possible to become enchanted by a pair of shoes?
You're kidding, right?!

Of course it is, hun!

Kimberly
05-08-2005, 04:21 PM
You're kidding, right?!

Of course it is, hun!
Why do you think I'm here?? Been enchanted by the bloody things all my life!

Alie
05-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Your feet take you where your heart wants you to go!

Just remember a lady takes small steps.

Julie York
05-08-2005, 04:48 PM
You're just weird. :D

Melissa A.
05-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Impossible. I hate shoes. All those pairs in my closet? I just like being tall.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Dragster
05-08-2005, 05:13 PM
I like being tall too Melissa (I'm 5'11" to start with), but I don't have a closet big enough for as many shoes as you. It might get discovered!

However, I'm really turned on by strappy sandals with stiletto heels, higher the better, whether I or my wife wears them! Unfortunately it's a rare occurence, either way, but I can dream can't I? Couple that with a really tight knee length pencil skirt, and black stockings, and my dream is complete.

Tony

Katie Ashe
05-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Is it possible to become enchanted by a pair of shoes? Yep, I did, I think, I think I'm still in awww.

Katie

AbbyLee
05-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Hi, sexy heels make me feel as fem. as do panties and hose. It is lovely to be enchanted, savor it dear

AbbyLee

suzipage
05-09-2005, 08:26 PM
I wore these sandals all day yesterday. Heaven!

It is easy to see how one can be entranced with beautiful, strappy sandals.

Suzi

Jessicafreed
05-09-2005, 11:25 PM
I too am enchanted by strappy heels. I have over 200 pairs of shoes with a quarter of them being strappy high heeled sandals. I love the look of my pretty pink toes poking out from the front strap. It makes me feel absolutely femine. :)

Dragster
05-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Welcome Jessica!

You may be new to this forum (the friendliest on the planet!), but you're obviously not new to CDing. 200 pairs of shoes! Are you sure your name isn't Imelda really? If you ever feel like throwing out some 5" heel strappy sandals in UK size 9, PM me for my address; I'll get rid of them for you!!!

Tony

michelle-jean
05-10-2005, 04:54 PM
strappy sandals,mules,pumps,boots,any footwear with 4 to 7 inch heels on them and a flat sole (no platforms, oh maby some times)i just love love love them they are sooooo sexxxy with ANYTHING i ware.i do have a LOT OF SEXY HIGHHEELS.michellejean(mrs.highheels) :)

Jessicafreed
05-15-2005, 03:21 PM
Welcome Jessica!

You may be new to this forum (the friendliest on the planet!), but you're obviously not new to CDing. 200 pairs of shoes! Are you sure your name isn't Imelda really? If you ever feel like throwing out some 5" heel strappy sandals in UK size 9, PM me for my address; I'll get rid of them for you!!!

Tony

I can't stop buying shoes. When I first started finding to fit was the biggest problem. But thanks to the internet and Payless my problems are solved, well almost. In fact I have almost 5 pairs of shoes for every outfit I own. I will keep in mind your offer. What size in US is UK 9?

Katrina
05-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Impossible. I hate shoes. All those pairs in my closet? I just like being tall.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

LOL! Melissa, you crack me up! I only have three pairs of boots in my closet :( The rest or my shoes are under my bed :) I feel the need...the need for more shoes...

...And I am enchanted by each and every one of them...every shoe is special you know...

Kimberly
05-15-2005, 03:39 PM
I feel the need...the need for more shoes...
Saw a pair of gorgeous boots today. £10.... wish I'd bought them now!

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-15-2005, 03:55 PM
i will only wear open toe strappy heels to show off my painted and pantyhose coverd toes,,,, plus i luv the form of the foot with a nice high arch and how the nylon forms to it and how the foot gets framed by just a few thin sexy straps :D

yes i have a foot fetish so long as they r encased in pantyhose :D