PDA

View Full Version : I want to look like a...

Emily Anderson
05-12-2008, 01:25 PM
In the year 2xxx, society has changed, and nobody really thinks twice about what anyone wears any more. Women have come to accept that their boyfriends, husbands, partners enjoy expressing themselves to the fullest, which means everybody wears whatever they want, wherever they want.

What would you wear for your first outing, and where would you go?

Perhaps I should start: I'd like to wear a pastel yellow cotton summer dress, with a delicate flower pattern, adorned with pretty frills and white bows. I'd go for a picnic in the woods, and find a clearing beside a lake.

deja true
05-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Seen "Barb Wire"?
Need I say more?

Bilinda
05-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Well, a lot of us have already gone out for the first time. But I would want to go out to the local transgender club in downtown Orlando with my two lesbian girlfriends. I would wear a tight purple gown with high slits, my silicone breast and of course my high heels.
:)

Deborah Jane
05-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Sounds like a dream come true:D
I,ve been out, but would never wear this normally, much as i,d like too!

I,d wear my black PVC hotpants with glittery leopardprint belt, black PVC croptop with sheer black chiffon blouse over the top, sheer glossy nude hose and my black 4 1/2" stilleto heeled sling backs..[Was going to show a pic, but i,m too shy:o].

I,d walk through the town to my favourite pub and have a pint in the beer garden:drink:

P.S....I,d obviously be wearing my long blond wig, breast forms and full makeup too!!!

vivianann
05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
I have been out enfemme many times, so I would like to wear any dress or skirt outfit that I have when I am out in public. I like to wear a conservative skirt suit with 2 and a half inch pumps with wig and makeup.

Ruth
05-12-2008, 03:05 PM
My first real outing, I went to the shopping mall, and I was wearing a dark blue floral pattern dress, mid blue linen jacket, dark hose and low heel court shoes. In retrospect I was way overdressed for a shopping trip.

Emily Anderson
05-12-2008, 03:06 PM
True, many have already been out. The difference here is that you can wear whatever you want, no restrictions.

The point of the post is that YOU DON'T HAVE TO CONFORM TO SOCIAL NORMS.

Was going to show a pic, but i,m too shy:o].

Awww, com'n DJ, don't be shy. Deja wasn't afraid to show true colors :)

Emily

Kate Simmons
05-12-2008, 06:37 PM
My adventuress action suit comes to mind. Katana optional.;):)

MJ
05-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Seen "Barb Wire"?
Need I say more?

i second that .. in a heart beat

TGMarla
05-12-2008, 06:52 PM
I'd like to go to lunch or dinner at a nice restaurant. I'd wear my black semi-formal, black hosiery, and high heels.

Alice B
05-12-2008, 07:14 PM
I would wear a nice above the knee dress, nylons, matching 4" heels, some nice jewlery, forms, wig and do a good make up job. Then I would go shopping at one of the better local malls, go to my favorite bar for some drinks and then out to dinner with my wife at a nice establishment. Then go for a walk along the ocean.:eek:

Nicole Erin
05-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Well, I would probably more often wear long dresses or skirts with a long slit so my leg peeks out when I walk. I have one such outfit and it seems to get plenty of attention...

paulaluvssz8
05-12-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm with Deja on this one. But then a little more conservitive, maybe a nice summer dress(any color) and sandals, with a blonde wig.:)

Janice1948
05-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Pink lingerie, my favorite pink chiffon knee length dress, pink 3" heels with all the accessories. Then out to dinner with a CD friend followed by a walk on the boardwalk. I love the feel of the wind blowing over my nylon clad, freshly shaven legs and to feel the skirt of my dress blowing around.

"Mary"
05-12-2008, 09:40 PM
One more vote for Barb W. like Deja.

Sally2005
05-12-2008, 10:05 PM
There is nothing like wearing a female spandex biking outfit and going biking through very crowded parks and city bicycle routes. I never thought I would do it and I thought the initial cost of buying everything would be too much, but after a chance finding all I needed in the thrift shops for next to nothing I did it. It is great fun and helps trim down your waistline too!

Annie D
05-13-2008, 03:53 AM
I would want to dress appropriately for where I was going but most importantly, I would want my wife to be with me enjoying the experience.

Let's see: 1st the grocery shopping, then the mall, then the movie, then to dinner. Oh! Did I say that I couldn't be seen at any of these places wearing the same outfit?

dominique
05-13-2008, 04:06 AM
For my first formal outing(here's hoping) I would like to wear black tights has to be cause I love them, skirt that comes to just above my knee, nice shoes 2" heels and what I'm wearing just now a nice purple and black wrap around top. Also my make up done just so, I would have try on some wigs to see what suited me. Ah a good fantasy.

Angie G
05-13-2008, 04:30 AM
A pink blouse short jean skirt suntan hose and black pumps. And I'd go Shopping. :hugs:
Angie

deja true
05-13-2008, 05:34 AM
I'm with Deja on this one. But then a little more conservitive, maybe a nice summer dress(any color) and sandals, with a blonde wig.:)

Well, honey, if you're gonna ride in a dress, then you've gotta ride behind me...

Sidesaddle!

And hold on tight, 'cos these bad kittens are gonna burn up some road!

KATIE TV
05-13-2008, 06:16 AM
For my first outing to London (2yrs ago) I wore a white cotton top, a white "hippy type" skirt & white sports shoes (I had a lot of walking to do so I didn't wear high heels) and I carried a large PINK bag