PDA

View Full Version : Where do I go now

epsxyblkm
05-13-2008, 12:22 AM
As hard at it was, I was able to let my wife know what I do. She did say that I looked good, and was mad that I could fit into her skirt, (I, 6'7", She 4' 11"). I need to know how to go about letting her know that I would like to dress more often. I do dress when she is not here, but would like to include her more.

Any help would be great.

Tegan

Holly
05-13-2008, 12:34 AM
Tegan, take your cues from her. Tell her that you would like to discuss your cross dressing with her. Tell her what it means to you. LISTEN to what she has to say. See if there is some common ground on which the two of you can agree. Some women don't have many issues with a CDing partner; others just can't deal with it at all. You know your wife much better than anyone else here. If you decide to move forward in telling her more, then please be 100% honest with her. If she doesn't want to talk, give her some space and some time. If you think she could benefit by visiting this site, invite her to do so. We're not so bad. :)

Alice B
05-13-2008, 12:35 AM
Just take it slowly and not force things. Sit and talk to her and try to determine how she feels about your dressing and try to set some guidelines about when she will accept your dressing and when she won't. If you dress when she is not home it should be fine, but assure her that you will not expose yourself to others. The hard part is over. You have let her know and she did not throw you out. She masy even like it and want to be a part of exploring the new you. Good Luck.

JoAnnDallas
05-13-2008, 08:15 AM
Take is slowly and go at her pace. Last year I told my wife I was a CDer. We set some ground rules but it limited my dressing time. Then 2-3 weeks ago, she accidently saw me fully dressed. Sinse then she has become more accepting and even allowed me to get dressed for my May Tri-Ess meeting with her in the house. She then surpised me by waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. She looked me over and checked my makeup. Then told me to have a good time. I was prepared to take a route to the garage where she would not need to see me dressed.
The big key to her acceptance was when she saw me dressd that Sunday afternoon, we sat down and talked for over an hour. We continue to talk about my CDing and I am sure that with the communications, I have been able to relieve a lot of fear she has about my CDing. I know it has releived a lot of fear in me too, since I don't have to hide it like I did.
I told her that Sunday, that I would wash all my fem clothing myself, so that she would not have to see them. Then this past weekend she informed me that I could put them in the main wash basket and she would do them on wash day.
Also remember to show a lot of attention and love to her when you see these little acceptance come from her.