PDA

View Full Version : A Comming out story

KATIE TV
05-13-2008, 07:41 AM
I have been dressing in secret for many years and about 2yrs ago I decided to risk comming out, I have always been seen outwardly as a tough biker type so how do tell my biker friends "I like to dress as a woman" Well it was agreed we would all go with our partners (i didn't have one at the time) and grown up children to the Rocky Horror show at a local theater, This was my chance, I would dress as "Magenta The Maid" I had a realy nice maids outfit
court shoes with 4&1/2 heels, wig ect. So on the night I got changed at the house of a friend where we were all meeting and came down in all my finery fully made up, well there was a sort of stuned silence as it was obvious that
I hadn't got my outfit at the local joke hire shop & my makeup was no joke
either, It was one of my friends daughter's who said "Colin your look realy comfortable in that" after some joking we went out and it was as we were walking to the theater that another one of the children remarked to her father "Colin walks well in heels" So my secret was out and I felt GREAT.
I still have my friends who know both Colin & KATIE

Holly
05-13-2008, 07:45 AM
Katie, that's pretty cool! It just goes to prove that if you surround yourself with true friends, they will stand by you no matter what. Well done, dear.

Shannen
05-13-2008, 07:51 AM
Great job on making the most of an opportunity!

Chari
05-13-2008, 07:53 AM
Katie, Your adventure shows you have alot of confidence and comfort in who you really are and your friends are awsome too as they have accepted both sides of you! Continue to enjoy all of your life!

Chari

celeste26
05-13-2008, 07:57 AM
I would have chosen Columbia's outfit with taps but the idea was a good one. I've only seen this movie (Rocky Horror) about 40 times but the last time was awhile ago and I dont remember all the words any more. Hope you had fun.

KATIE TV
05-13-2008, 08:00 AM
I could't do that one the girl who remarked on my walking was dressed like that!

CD Susan
05-13-2008, 08:12 AM
Katie, that was a nice story. It must feel great to have your friends accept you that way. Things like this reveal who your true friends are. I bet you had a great time that night.

KATIE TV
05-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Yes I did have a great time and felt at peace with myself for the first time in a Loooong time, and it gave me the covidence to tell other friends.

CharleneT
05-13-2008, 11:33 AM
R.H.P.S. is such a wonderful and USEFUL movie !! I love it ! Just wish they would show it more here. A few years ago the crowds got out of control and so now the theaters don't show it anymore...sad....

But, it will come around again, I HOPE !!!!

KATIE TV
05-13-2008, 12:51 PM
This was a live stage show but they had security everywhere serching for Toast, Rice, Water pistols, ect. so we could not realy "Go for it" sad realy
as it's just good fun with no harm, "who said we all live in free countries"
I don't think so.