PDA

View Full Version : who would you like to be for 24 hours

adelle
05-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Hi girlz hope you all had a stunning day? Maybe this was asked in previous threads, but if you could have one wish and it could be to wake up and be totally fem, and you have an choice of a prominent female, actrice, singer or model for 24 hours? who would you like to be? and why?
if i could i would like to be like Lady Dianna, think she would have been a great person to be for 24 hours
sorry for the spelling :o
:hugs:

Crystal Dawn
05-13-2008, 02:59 PM
it would be nice to live as a female for atleast for one year.

Wendrme
05-13-2008, 03:00 PM
I can name three women who I would love to be for 24 hours or for a lifetime. Doris Day, Julie Andrews, and Grace Kelly. Those women knew and used makeup and clothing and hair and attitude to be the finest womanhood can be. That would be my goal.

Tomara
05-13-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi Adelle I n answer to your question I would have to say if I woke a genetic female I would just want to enjoy my 24hrs as Me . In fantacy probably the extremely beautiful Mariah C. :battingeyelashes: have a great day Tomara

Crystal Dawn
05-13-2008, 03:02 PM
I would like to be a nune.

Tomara
05-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Good reply Crystal why only 24hrs ? I am middle aged so why not the 2nd half of our lives! Tomara

Kate Simmons
05-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Fay Wray. I always wanted to do those scenes with Kong.:)

Lanore
05-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Me

Lanore

Deborah Jane
05-13-2008, 03:43 PM
Bonnie Tyler

I may finally manage to sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" and stay in tune till the end!!

tricia_uktv
05-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Me

Lanore

I think thats right

wishonastar
05-13-2008, 04:39 PM
That is who.
:yippee:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2079/2424296667_86c890ef53_o.jpg

AKAMichelle
05-13-2008, 04:54 PM
She defines beauty, grace and elegance like the women in the 50's and 60's did. She is a truly beautiful woman.

paulaluvssz8
05-13-2008, 05:18 PM
Demi Moore... Who else? I just love her. She is soooo beautiful, and my wife knows that I think so. She agrees.:battingeyelashes:

reneecd13
05-13-2008, 05:22 PM
I would love to be myself as the women that I really am.

docrobbysherry
05-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Dead; Marilyn, then Jill St. John

Living; Charlize, then Amy Adams, then a lot of distant third bests

lil red
05-13-2008, 05:38 PM
She is not prominent or even close, but she is my best friend. If I was to be any woman it would have to be her. She is like the female version of me, and to top it all off he told me today that I am the best girlfriend she ever had. If I ever loose her I will be crushed. That is why I would choose to be her. Sorry if it doesn't fit the criteria but that is my answer!

veronica
05-13-2008, 05:56 PM
The one and only, There will never be another...

CHRISTINA AGUILERA:love:

Natalia
05-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Jessica Alba...

Most beautiful lips a human being has ever had...:daydreaming:

dhampir
05-13-2008, 06:40 PM
Charlize is a pretty good pick, but I'd like to get a blend of the following:

Emma Peel
Angie Everheart
Corrinne Cleary
Sandahl Bergman (from 'All That Jazz')

Stormgirl
05-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Kari Byron,Jodie Foster, or Claire Daines.

Roberta Lynn
05-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Oprah Winfrey, as long as I had access to her checkbook :D

TGMarla
05-13-2008, 06:53 PM
So, I guess the question is what famous woman would I elect to be? And I see that with very few exceptions, we're picking them because they're hot. Hmm.... That figures, I guess. I'm sure none of us wants to be dogs, after all. Okay. I'll go for that.

Now the question comes up, do I have to do what that person does? There was mention of Princess Diana, for instance. Assuming you're going to be a living Diana, do you have to spend your whole 24 hours as her doing charity work, schmoozing with kids, and crusading against the worldwide use of land mines? Or are we going to just live in the moment for the whole day and basque in the glory of our illustrious womanhood?

If you're Charlize Theron, do you have to go to work on a Hollywood set and actually do any acting?

Or do we get the day off? :battingeyelashes:

Now we're talking. I get to be that person physically, but I don't have any of that person's obligations, unless I want to.

Okay, I'll start with Christie Brinkley or Kim Bassinger!

Otherwise, any gorgeous, ravishing, incredible female nobody will do just fine!

dhampir
05-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Okay, to be more specific. I don't want to be the actress that plays Emma Peel. I want to be Emma Peel.

I want to be able to move in heels like Michelle did as Catwoman.

I want to have the sense of freedom that 'O' has.

I want to have the dignity and elegance that Catherine Denueve exudes.

And I want Angie Everheart's hair.

Janice1948
05-13-2008, 07:15 PM
I know I'm showing my age but I think I would pick Gina Lollabrigada. A very sexy look. Number two would be Marilyn Monroe. She just oozed sexuality.

MJ
05-13-2008, 07:44 PM
i would like to be marilyn or Anna . boy could i have some fun, both were playmates and if i could i would too :daydreaming:

RockerTerri
05-13-2008, 07:49 PM
If i could be anyone for just 24 hours....

I suppose the impulse answer is Joan Jett, simply because she is hot, famous, rich, and oddly her music has been on the radio at a couple of extremely important points in my life. There IS a reason Crimson and clover is my favorite song, and its one (no offense) i think i will keep to myself.

If i had the chance to think for a minute, though, i would likely just want to be a normal woman, no one in particular, perhaps simply myself with different plumbing. If the period of 24 hours was to be my one and only chance to truly experience being a "real" woman, i would want to experience it like 99.99% of GGs do. Hell, make me 8 months pregnant with a shitty job. I dont think spending a day in celebrity bliss would be the way to experience "being a woman". There are things ONLY women can experience, no matter what we do regarding transition and SRS. Those are the things i want in my 24 hours, for well or ill, but i would want it real.

Terri

DanaJ
05-13-2008, 07:53 PM
Tamara Croft - I want to have that big old red delete button for myself!

deja true
05-13-2008, 08:21 PM
Oh Teri! Just as I was about to post here you popped up and said Joan Jett! I've been mentioning the queen bitch of rock n' roll since I've been here! I love that woman. Seen her I don't know how many times...She's about 50 and she's still the hottest woman in rock!

Guess I'll have to go wih her modern incarnation then.... PINK!

Smart, sexy, good lookin in a tough sorta way, and an "I don't give a sh*t attitude that is just what a strong and confident woman is all about...

matrioshka
05-13-2008, 08:38 PM
It would be either Dita von Teese or Bernie Dexter. I've carried a torch for Dita for years. Hell, make that a bonfire strapped to my back.

M

JoAnnDallas
05-13-2008, 09:44 PM
It would be my luck I would end up like the joke.

This man wanted badly to experience what a women is like, so God came to him and said he could be a real woman for 24 hrs.
The next morning he wakes up and he is now a real woman. He get dressed, goes to a beauty salon, nail salon, shopping, eating, and that evening goes clubing, picks up a guy, goes home with him and has sex with him.
Next morning she/he says to God, well that was wonderful and I am ready to be a man again. God looks at her/he and says, "Well there is a problem, it will take nine months before I can change you back to a man". The guy/girl says, "Why nine months?" God responds, "It seems you got pregnant last night."

CD Susan
05-13-2008, 09:50 PM
This is a tough one as there are so many women that I admire. There is one that comes to mind that I have admired for a very long ime and that is Dana Delany. When she appreared in the Mash series back in the 70's she was the reason I watched that show. She had that "girl next door" image that I found to be so appealing. I loved the way she wore her hair back then. She was the perfect 10 in my opinion. Still is actually.

Hermione Simpson
05-14-2008, 02:08 AM
emma watson from harry potter, or beyonce, (because i do like other things besides hp)

Stacye Rose
05-14-2008, 10:11 AM
If I don't get the day off, then I want to be Tori Amos, Kate Bush, or Allison Krauss.

If I do get the day off, then I want tobe my best friend Cynthia, so I can dress really sexy and make love to the male me.

Dusk
05-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Eliza Dushku. That would be a fun one to be.

Pamela Julie
05-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Any attractive woman.

Pamela:)

linnea
05-14-2008, 09:23 PM
To me, the answer is easy: I would love to be Sophia Loren. I have always found her classic beauty very appealing.
One day would be great!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
05-14-2008, 10:09 PM
:battingeyelashes:Shania Twain of course.:battingeyelashes:

Pandora
05-14-2008, 10:43 PM
For a day I think it would be great to be Bjork. Stunning beauty, totally unique, a chameleon and a musical genius. And to have the unflinching ability to look however she damn well pleases and wear anything she wants.

Bart
05-15-2008, 01:04 AM
Helen Hunt for me, loved her legs in the movie " what women want "

Laurelanne
05-15-2008, 02:56 AM
Valerie Bertinelli ...shes sooo cute and adorable also,
Id like to play drums for VanHalen..LOL ( enfemme of course ):devil:

Carly D.
05-15-2008, 09:03 AM
Me

Lanore

I kind of agree.. I'd like to be me, in male mode accepted by the general public and ... yadda yadda yadda... the truth is I have fantisized about being a woman, who hasn't.. the girl I'd like to be is a local girl from a few years back that I thought was just about a total knockout in my eyes, and she dressed up fairly often for no reason.. later she came to work where I did and I just had the biggest crush on her while the age difference kept me from asking her out (she was in high school and I wasn't, 'nough said).. anyway most people didn't see her the way I saw her....

Casey Morgan
05-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Diane Lane. To a large degree she has that inner strength that Kate Hepburn had. That's something I would want to have.

Shannen
05-15-2008, 10:18 PM
and you have an choice of a prominent female, actrice, singer or model for 24 hours? who would you like to be? and why?

Trixie from Speed Racer!

She's cute, has great eyes, perfectly petite figure, and probably has someone to do her makeup for her all the time!

Not to mention she is hanging out with the Racer family traveling the world attending pre-race parties! :D

Angela-Russell
05-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Carol Vorderman from Countdown on Uk telly. She gets to wear some gorgeous outfits, has a nice body, & is very brainy too

jessielee
05-16-2008, 12:44 AM
Amy Adams
RS, ow! that's me!
in my dreams.
another red? Bryce Howard!
but i would also love to be Audrey Tautou
or
Milla Jojovich.
class, elegance, athleticism.
but mostly i dream of being, like Lanore, and Tricia and Renee said, female me, my genes, just with 2 x's.
love,
jessie

StayceeCD
05-16-2008, 01:11 AM
I know this type of post has been around before but THIS time I'd like to be Eva Longoria!! :daydreaming:

StayceeCD
05-16-2008, 01:14 AM
There IS a reason Crimson and clover is my favorite song, and its one (no offense) i think i will keep to myself.

Terri

That's actually a Tommy James song.. She did a remake of it...

karinels
05-16-2008, 01:32 AM
who could i be? after long thought, i have to answer in 3 stages. first, as a child with the fantasies, its the model in those perfume commercials way back when, 'agulie' i think. if yur old enough, you will remember the jingle, ' i can bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan, ect...'

the next one just 10 years ago is shania. so beautiful, so talented.

and now, sorry to keep with the country pop stars, but ide love to walk a day as carrie underwood. :daydreaming:

KarenCDFL
05-16-2008, 04:31 PM
OMG! What a great question!!!

It would have to be Robin Meade fron CNN.

Tha girl is drop dead gorgeous, has fantastic legs and a great job in the eye of the public!!

Always has the perfect body, makeup and clothes and those legs. I know.. had to say it again! LOL

You Tube of her Legs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWsKuSCytk0

http://www.fiveanddime.net/heather/robin-meade-1b-f.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/images/meade.robin.jpg

Talk about the Girl Next Door!

FlygrlChristy
05-16-2008, 04:43 PM
I'd have to agree on Robin Meade, I can't take my eyes off of the woman. I have to start my day watching her every morning :battingeyelashes:, and looking at what she's wearing each day. I just love her personality, so free and fun, and she is absolutely gorgeous in my mind. But since we can't both be her for the 24 hours I'll either trade off with you or I'll have to use my other picks, of Raquel Welch in 1 million B.C., or Elke Sommers, couldn't take my eyes off of them either.

Christy

NylonMan
05-19-2008, 10:36 PM
I would love to be Carrie Underwood for a day. She is one Hot Lady.

boy2girl31
05-19-2008, 11:11 PM
J-Lo no doubt about it I have a cute butt but (pun intended) hers is gorgeous. And that short gold dress in one of her old videos I'd love to have it.:o
And can't it be forever!

KarenCDFL
05-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Not a problem Christy,

I play well with others! LOL

We can share Robin!

Avsblues19
05-20-2008, 12:04 AM
I would love to be either Jennifer Love Hewitt, Carrie Underwood, Patricia Heaton, Donna Reed, or Vera Ellen.

harmony
05-20-2008, 12:33 AM
see below!!

Billie Jean
05-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Elen Degeneres ( don't kow if last name spelled right,) Because I think like she does, I like women. Hey, she is always crossdressed and she is also right pretty. Billie Jean

Joy Carter
05-22-2008, 04:52 PM
You would'nt belive me, if I were to tell you. :heehee:

jenalex
05-22-2008, 05:19 PM
if i could i would like to be like Lady Dianna

sorry, but http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon28XX.gif

but that's just because I'm English btw

Demi Moore... Who else? I just love her. She is soooo beautiful

yes, especially in GI Jane :)

Carol Vorderman from Countdown on Uk telly. She gets to wear some gorgeous outfits

only in the Judy Finnegan "worst dress sense on telly" category :heehee:

then again, smart is good, yes

so maybe Kirsty Wark

http://www.blackpeppermedia.com/html/graphics/pic1.jpg

BritneyorSara
05-22-2008, 06:10 PM
I'd have a few picks.
Britney Spears: PRE-whacko days.
Sarah Michelle Gellar: Early Buffy the Vampire Slayer days
Eliza Dushku (Spelling): From her time on Buffy...she looked so bad ass and sexy.
Last but certainly not least...Jessica Alba...the reasoning is easy...she is so hot.

Baiken
05-22-2008, 06:52 PM
heh - i tried to avoid this...but...I have a couple of people i'd love to be...Apologies for the all japanese line-up, but I don't know of many western females that are famous...

Fujimoto Miki -
She was just awesome..
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/Holy_order_sol/1166779891176.jpg

Shiina Ringo -
heh~ She has an awesome voice, and i've admired her for a long time.
But~ I liked her back in the day, when she had the mole~ (before image is on the right...)
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/Holy_order_sol/1af589c8.jpg http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/Holy_order_sol/c23b036b.jpg

Congratulations if you reached this point, now for the serious business, as fun as it would be to be famous. I'd much rather be an ordinary person, there are two women that i know personally who i would love to be for 24 hours....especially since i look up to one of them more than anyone else in the world...

Carrie f
05-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Me. Completely me, as a total woman. Totally confident in my feminity, enjoying the mornings, afternoons and evenings I've dreamed about for so many years. Here's to me ... :love: a woman. Just for one day.