PDA

View Full Version : Still New

reneecd13
05-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Hello All
I am still new here. I use to live in Ca. but live in Colorado now. I love to resad all the post when I can. And it is remarkable to hear that alot of us are the same. I remarried in August of 2004, and my wife new all about me when we met. She has no problem with it at all. She even buys alot of the things I have. She love's for me to go shopping with her, because she thinks I have good taste. I never had a problem going out dressed. Scared at first but once I did it I never stopped. For me I never care of what people thought, because it is what I wanted to to. An ex-girlfriend told me she was going to tell all of our friends about me because she did not like it. So I went and told them before her. And they relly did not care, they saw me for who I am. Most of them want to go to the clubs I went to , so we did and had a girls night. Thanks to all of my sister here.:yrtw:

Sophia KT
05-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Cool story

Seville
05-13-2008, 09:53 PM
...and my wife knew all about me when we met. She has no problem with it at all. She even buys alot of the things I have...

You are one LUCKY person!

I wish you continued happiness!

vivianann
05-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Hi Reneecd13, glad you are here and love your story, it is wonderful that we can come out to our friends and who cares what other peaple think, because we are free to be ourselves and we are not hurting anybody, I find it so liberating to go out enfemme without fear, You are lucky that you found a GG who enjoys your femme self. It is good to see another fellow Coloradoan here. I am on the western slope, I hope to be to some of the activities in the Denver area.