PDA

View Full Version : On the road again

Staci G
05-13-2008, 09:59 PM
After 5 months at home Staci was being slowly done away with.. I'll explain

I am a truck driver and have been over the road getting to dress as often as I wanted for the most part. The wife wanted me home and agreed that I neded some time now and again for ME. Well that lasted for a while and every week there was one or another reason I could not dress.

Staci is very important to me and a larger part of me than I ever dreamed.. So here I am again going back on the road. I know my wife hates the thought of my dressing but I was in hopes that she might give a little she did ask that I remove the nail polish from my toes before I come home for time off.

Anywho I do hope to get to see and meet some of you while I travel.

Thanks for the ears ya'll
Love hugs smooches and a big 10-4

Seville
05-13-2008, 10:09 PM
...Staci is very important to me and a larger part of me than I ever dreamed...my wife hates the thought of my dressing but I was in hopes that she might give a little...

We can't deny our true selves, can we?

See you on the CB!

vivianann
05-13-2008, 10:22 PM
10-4 my fellow Cder, I know what you are experiencing, when I was married I was not allowed to ever wear a dress or even think about it, and now I am free to be myself, and I will not put Vivian away. Do you get up to Utah or Colorado area when you are trucking, would like to see you if your are in the intermountain region.:hugs: Vivian.

jamie55
05-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi Staci: I am sure you will enjoy your time on the road and the chance to get reacquainted with Staci. I 2 am a truck driver but not OTR. I move drilling rigs and don't very often get far from home. Be careful out there. Keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down.

lori m crawford
05-13-2008, 11:36 PM
i to am a truck driver in oh i if you get this way