PDA

View Full Version : going out first time

lauraabdl
05-14-2008, 11:02 AM
Well girls here goes, I have been visiting this site for months, chatted to a few of you girls and now I have made a decision to go out to a club tonight and have dinner and such. I finally found a CD friendly store here in Denver and purchased the final item for my outing, a three tone blond mid length wig that is to die for the SA was so nice I could hardly belive it. She fitted me with several wigs and we decided on the blond one as she told me that it just lite my face up and shaped it as it was natural. She also told me about a club down the street on broadway that was CD friendly. So if the butterflies in my stomach don't get the best of me I am going to venture out dressed for the first time to a club in public. AND here goes if any of you girls have any advice for me well I am open to it all.
Laura

bobi jean
05-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Damn girl,, even your post sounded nervous. RELAX HON, TAKE TWO DEEP BREATHS (exhale) be yourself and have the time of your life. Take pictures and let us all know how it went, tomarrow.
Good luck sweety , have fun and report back.

ThelovelyMychelle
05-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Good luck hun! I still have yet to get a wig so I haven't really gone out yet, but I can't wait until I do. Just go out and have fun Laura, that's all you need to worry about :)

shannonsilk
05-14-2008, 12:39 PM
I agree with Bobi Jean. Just relax and have fun. Act as if you belong there.

I t can be tiring so don't feel like you have to stay for hours.

Good luck. and best wishes

debbeelee1
05-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Good luck Laura! Have fun, keep your chin up and wear a big smile! My first time out was 5 months ago and I've been out 3 times since, each time is a major thrill!

Angela-Russell
05-14-2008, 11:42 PM
I think you are very brave Laura. Good luck, & let us knw how you get on x

trannie T
05-14-2008, 11:58 PM
So, tell us all about it. Isn't life beautiful on the other side of the closet door?

KATIE TV
05-15-2008, 02:38 AM
Best of luck girl, My 1st time I sat in my car for about an hour plucking up courage to get out and walk though the streets of London to a club, when I did I thought every one was looking at me, but nobody was it was all in my head, So just DO IT and have a great evening!

shalini_ukunge
05-15-2008, 03:18 AM
Good Luck Laura.

Relax, Have fun, take pictures, let us know what happened.

Shalini

Holly
05-15-2008, 08:06 AM
Hope you had a great time... please tell us all about it!

Carly D.
05-15-2008, 08:46 AM
I know that butterfly feeling, oooh boy... I think if it were up to me, I think what I would do is go to the club without being dressed up first, just drive by it and maybe "case the joint".. check it out, see how easy it is to get to, where to park, how far from the car to the front door.. the little things.. and then visualize it, your walk from the car to the front door and walking in... and then after all that going home and dressing up, all the while thinking of something other than going to the club (bar) should keep the butterflies at bay...

lauraabdl
05-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Well I haven't learned the proper way to give you all my experiences in a new post, so here goes.
Yes I drove by the club earlier in the day and checked out the entrances and exits and especially the parking, it all looked good. so on the drive home all I could think about was the evening. When I got home the butterflies were really bad, I tried not to think about it and went about showering and getting ready as if I would normally at home when SO is away. (PS have had three glourious days dressed, only two left till SO returns). I dressed consertively in a three quarter length skirt, a maroon long sleeve suede blouse, a to die for lace accent top that ties in the front, new stockings, my black 3" heels, and my new blond wig. ( face was done up last, and I do have a mustash that SO likes, so I know I cant pass totally, just that first glimpse from the side or behind could pass)
When the time came to go I sat on the couch all dresser up and full of worry.
I finally got up went to the door, walked to my truck and drove to the club.
I planned on having dinner there first, so I went into the resturant and sat down. The waiter came over and said hello darling you look very nice tonight. I could have exploded inside. I had been paid my first complimenent out dressed by a stranger on my first night out. "wow" the rush is exelirating and set the tone for the rest of the evening. Had dinner and talked to the waiter several times, he told me alot of girls are in my situation here in Denver. They usally come out on Fri. and Sat. nights and I would have to come back and get introduced to all of them.
I finshed dinner and then walked to the bar side of the club where they were having Karokee. Nobody said or did any thing that was not polite towards me and even the girls treated me nicely.
I stayed for several hours and finally had to go home, I honestly didnot want the night to end, although my girdle was killing me and my feet hurt from my heels, being in them for so many hours.
That was my night and what a night, I am ready to do it agian as soon as I can. The feelings are so great, I guess you girls were right you get hooked and don't want the feelings to stop and yet you know that there will be more nights now in the future. "WOWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Laura

Cheryl Anne
05-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Glad to hear that you has such a great time.

annabellesmooth
05-19-2008, 03:06 AM
hi girls annabelle
newb here, hi to all out there
good luck in going out for the first time. hope all goes well,
im all most at that stage, soon. need more... shoes,ha ha

JoAnnDallas
05-19-2008, 09:37 AM
Congrads.....I hope you know that going out dressed is addictive. LOL

debbeelee1
05-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Good going there Laura! Sounds like you've got it down pat now!