PDA

View Full Version : a thank you to everyone

bobi jean
05-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Reading through the site this morning, thinking, I need to update my coming out at work post, which has gone SOOOOOOO WONDERFUL it's nearly un- believable. Instead I think I would rather, thank everyone on this site, especially all the moderators, for making this place one of the most comfortable places I have ever been. It, to me, is an amazing place and I truely enjoy every visit. There are times when some of us do not see eye to eye and a few replys get a little personal so it gets out of hand, I think, but hell thats what makes us individuals. Maybe we need a section for, and strictly for, BITCHING. Nope, never mind, forget I said that, The moderators would kick me off here in a heart beat and I don't want that. Besides, they have enough to do on here as it is.......
The up date would be something like this; Everyone now has seen me dressed. They each have offered some good advice, I've not yet had the opportunity to get the make-up done but one of the girls did take my wigs home and wash, set, brush them out for me. and the night shift girl did wax and pluck my brows for me when I got here Monday morning.65685

bethw
05-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Congrats Bobbi. i am so Jealous. Your're very cute.
Hugs
Beth

MJ
05-14-2008, 12:20 PM
congratulations ..your just glowing . and may i say you look wonderful all the best ..
hugs
mj

bobi jean
05-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Thank you girls. I've spent about an hour on the "taaz.com" site, maybe from 20 feet away I am glowing or cute, not so on Tazz. Maybe a really good shave and 5 years experience with make-up would help.. Can't even darken the eye-brows on taaz, what a bummer....
Thanks for the nice compliments tho, they really are appreciated

Seville
05-15-2008, 12:46 AM
You look great, taaz or not.

Glad to finally read a happy "coming out" post today.

JoanFlores
05-15-2008, 07:01 AM
Your face refects happiness, aand you look very relaxed and natural.

deja true
05-15-2008, 07:08 AM
Bobi Jean, I remember reading your very first posts about the support you got from your work mates.

Your progress has been a wonderful and inspiring thing to see.

Congratulations, dear one.

joank
05-15-2008, 10:05 AM
As one So Cal girl to another, you look good. Keep going. I wish I exhibited your confidence.

Angie G
05-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Congrats Bobi Jean glad your doing so well and youer looking good hun.:hugs:
Angie

Tomara
05-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Hi Bobi Jean Congradulations on your accomplishments , You look fantastic, very happy and content. keep smiling:) Tomara

victoriamwilliams1
05-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Wow! that has to be a wonderful experience.