PDA

View Full Version : Close call

CalvinKlein
05-15-2008, 01:36 PM
About a week and a half ago my finals were done with. My friends and I partied and the next morning I was the only one up - I decided to go to the dry cleaners to drop off some stuff that I wanted to wear at graduation - since I thought I wouldn't run into anyone that I knew, I decided to wear matching bra and thong (magenta-pink, cute!) under my jeans and fleece. I also decided to be a nice guy and pick up bagels for my housemates. Well, at the bagel shop I ran into 5 of my friends and then my 2 housemates also showed up. While I do have natural male-breasts, the bra certainly uplifted them and i was sweating during my entire stop-and-chat with my peers and tried my hardest to hunch my shoulders forward so my breasts didn't look so "perky," and made sure I didn't lean over to expose my thong. They didn't notice, but it really got my heart racing. I haven't worn anything femme since then, and now that I'm back home I'm sort of limited. Wow that was longer than expected, thanks for reading!

Kristen Marie
05-15-2008, 01:44 PM
You are not alone of that type of story. I like to wear low profile bras under polo shirts and sweaters.....but am always nervous about seeing someone I know who does not know about my dressing.

So, I went to the ATM to get some cash and as I was getting out of my car, so was my neighbor. I tried to stand so that it was not too obvious and I don't think she noticed. So glad she did not give me a hug!
But, now you've had another experience and the next time out will be soooo much easier.

Christie ann
05-15-2008, 03:13 PM
I wore a bra with rolled socks (ya I know bad form)and a feminine looking shirt to a book store in a different town (talking 100+ miles away) when I ran into someone I did search and rescue with. I kept looking right at his eyes the whole conversation.

Nothing was ever said. Blood pressure rose 50 points but was just another example of guys don't expect other guys to be wearing a bra even when it's pretty obvious.

Cristi
05-15-2008, 04:16 PM
This is pretty close to something that happened to me just today. My wife and I have been on a bit of a vacation and today we spent much of the day driving home.

Knowing that we'd be mostly (if not entirely) in the car all day, I wore a lightly padded A cup bra under my light polo shirt. Well, when the time came to stop for lunch, there wasn't much I could do about it unless I wanted to find a place to change. I figured why bother, since we were still hundreds of miles from home and nobody I ever knew would see me anyway.

While in the pizza place ordering lunch, I caught the girl behind the counter looking at my chest a few times. I started to get the feeling that my underdressing wasn't quite as hidden as I had thought.

After eating, I stopped in the restroom to see just how obvious it was. In the hotel when getting dressed this morning I'd checked myself in the mirror to make sure it wasn't too obvious. I'd hardly noticed it then so didn't feel 'exposed' during the day, but now in the harsher light of the restroom (and probably just as bright lighting at the counter) it was VERY obvious what I was wearing. I could see the slightly different colored outline of the bra straps and cups of the bra under the shirt which, on closer inspection, was quite a bit thinner than I had though this morning.

I turned to look at my back and could see the entire outline of the bra and straps across my back no matter how I stood.

When we got back to the car, I asked my wife why she hadn't said anything. She just said that she figured I knew what it looked like and didn't care, so neither did she. Besides, she said, It wasn't just the LOOK of the bra that had been giving me away, it was also the fact that the straps had been falling off my shoulders all day and I'd been reaching under the shirt with a finger to fix them so often that I was doing it without even thinking about it anymore, even when there were other people around. She said it was very obvious to anybody who saw me doing it (especailly a woman) what I was doing.

So I guess the mark I got today was... busted!

Niya W
05-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Try being over at your parents house and relative drop by unexpectedly. Rush out to car, take saddles off, put socks on, put saddles back on. Don't forget to grab sports bra. Duck into the bathroom real quick, toss sports bra on and hope they don't notice the nails.

Angie G
05-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the close call club hun most of us have been there at some time. :hugs:
Angie