PDA

View Full Version : Don't you love it when someone points out something you didn't notice before?

Jamie S.
05-16-2008, 04:08 AM
Someone here pointed out something I never noticed before, that my hands are small and feminine. I thought, well maybe they don't have something to compare it with in the picture or maybe they just have big hands so they see mine as being small. So anywho, today I asked a couple of girls at work to put their hands up to mine to see if it was true, and damn was I surprised! My hands are girl size. One less thing to worry about I suppose!

Has something like this every happened to you?

TGMarla
05-16-2008, 07:45 AM
Well, as far as passing goes, you're a lucky stiff when it comes to your hands. I have "guy" hands with stumpy, fat fingers, hairy knuckles, etc.

Janice1948
05-16-2008, 08:03 AM
I have had several people point out to me that my hands and feet are very small. I used to be embarrassed about it when with male friends, but now of course I love it and it is an advantage when i'm dating or just out. I wear a size 8 or 8.5 womens shoe.

Hugs, Janice

docrobbysherry
05-16-2008, 09:46 AM
I've gotten some great feedback on pics I've posted here. Many things I just took for granted, like your small hands, were commented on favorably by others. And some, NOT so favorable, about other things I didn't think of.

I think if members here r not posting many pics, they may be missing out.
Of course, if u go out dressed all the time, u get plenty of feedback there. But, I think closet CDs should be posting their pics, to check the progress of their looks.

Angela-Russell
05-16-2008, 10:03 AM
Just had a look at your pics Jamie, & yes, you do have nice hands. Any other parts of your body that are small? lol

StephiefromSyr
05-16-2008, 11:27 PM
I was at work one day and i worked with all girls pretty much and then one of them said "hey you have a girl's butt"....at first i was kind of defensive and then after 2 others agreed i took it as a good thing since it made me happy to hear.