PDA

View Full Version : Transvestitis

Melanie R
05-16-2008, 12:58 PM
This is a rather tragic while at the same time humorous story. My sister-in-law is gravely ill with the diagnosis of vasculitis - a disease that literally destroys your vital organs with no cure. She probably only has weeks to live at the most. My wife's sister was the first family member on my wife's side she told about my crossdressing. This sister who is like a twin to my wife is totally non-accepting of my crossdressing while my wife is 100% accepting. Today while my wife was visiting with this sister and her daughter the sister told my wife and her daughter that her diagnosis was transvestitis. She looked at my wife and remarked that my wife knows what this is. My wife said no your diagnosis is vasculitis. The sister is convinced in her mind that her illness is transvestitis. The daughter just threw up her hands and asked where she got that from. We doubt that the daughter knows about my crossdressing.

Shelly Preston
05-16-2008, 01:10 PM
Hi Melanie

I am so sorry to hear about your sister in law :hugs:

Still is nice to hear you saw the humour in the story :)

trannie T
05-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Any moment of relief during times such as your family is experiencing is valuable. Hopefully you can keep up the positive attitude.

Breanne
05-16-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your sister-in-law's conditon.
I'm wondering if her remarks to your wife are her way of saying she's now OK with your "...itis."