PDA

View Full Version : What do you eat and drink while dressed up?

Emily Anderson
05-16-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm curious as to whether we have different tastes in food and drink while in femme mode. That is, do you have steak and potatoes washed down by a beer, or a shrimp salad washed down by a glass of white wine? Yeah, I'm stereotyping, I know :) The question is to know if we modify our eating and drinking habits while crossdressed.

Deborah Jane
05-16-2008, 04:02 PM
I eat and drink exactly the same things!!
But i do hold my little finger away from my beer can in a delicate manner when i,m "dressed"!!

RebeccaLynne
05-16-2008, 04:06 PM
That's easy.

I eat less 'cause I'm more figure-conscious. Y'know, salads and smaller portions.

And drink wine rather than beer, 'cause wine's less fattening, and the glasses are cuter.:heehee:

KeriB
05-16-2008, 04:47 PM
Initially I thought this a silly question (sorry..) but on second thought.. since I started dressing again late last year, I bought an elliptical, I exercise every day, and I eat way healthier.. lots of salads, yogurts for lunch, fruits, etc.... Since I've begun to really explore who I am and where I'm going, my diet definitely has changed.. lost 20 lbs and went from a 16 to a 12 already! lol .... see, there are benefits to all of this! BTW, anyone looking for some nice clothes?

Julie York
05-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Initially I thought this was a silly question.......

danielle_from_cal
05-16-2008, 05:39 PM
I don't eat anything different, but I find that I eat less. Often this is because time flies faster when I am dressed. I normally eat around 7 p.m., but when I am dressed I often look at the clock and see that it is near midnight when I think of eating. Then I don't eat much before going to bed. My crossdressing opportunities come sporadically; I get a week here and a week there. Sometimes I lose 10 pounds or more during a week of dressing, which works out well for my figure!

trannie T
05-16-2008, 06:06 PM
When I'm out and about I eat and drink the same things in male and female modes, the only change is that I drink with a straw so I don't mess too much lipstick.

Roberta Llyan
05-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Heck, that's easy to answer. I still enjoy a glass of white wine washed down with a cold beer. Or is it a cold beer washed down with a glass of white wine.

:drink:

joann07
05-16-2008, 06:11 PM
I pretty much eat the same things as my guy side.
I don't diet and just eat healthy. I mostly eat chicken or fish (grilled, sauteed, fried, or baked), but every once in a while I'll treat myself to a steak or burger.
Lately, I've been eating caesar salads with grilled chicken or salmon.

As for drinks, I usually drink OJ or water.
Once in a while, I'll drink softdrinks, such as, coke or sprite and maybe an iced tea, but I barely ever finish half of a cup or 16 oz bottle.

Nicole Erin
05-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Same things really, probably better cause I eat out if I am out.
The big difference is I actually mind my table manners when en femme. I don't use my shirt as a napkin, and I don't eat like someone might steal it from me if I don't eat fast.

linnea
05-16-2008, 06:49 PM
I eat pretty much the same things while I'm en femme as I do when I'm in male mode; I'm a little more dainty about how I eat but that's about it.

Angie G
05-16-2008, 07:14 PM
I eat and drink the same both ways.:hugs:
Angie

Cassy11
05-16-2008, 07:18 PM
I eat anything you can eat with a fork & knife. Eating a sandwich ruins my makeup.

Angela-Russell
05-16-2008, 11:56 PM
I don't eat much when I'm dressed, & if I have the house to myself for a week or so, I usually lose a bit of weight. I think the butterflies & excitement in my stomach makes me lose my appetite. I do have a different tipple as a girl though. Don't drink any beer at all. I usually treat my to a bottle of Tia Maria. It's nice to hold a small glass in your hand with long painted nails.

Rachel Morley
05-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Not me. I'm a strict vegetarian (vegan) all the time :D

Joy Carter
05-17-2008, 12:03 AM
I eat what ever I want. And the pounds just keep coming. LoL :heehee:

TGMarla
05-17-2008, 12:51 AM
And drink wine rather than beer, 'cause wine's less fattening, and the glasses are cuter.:heehee:

I do, too. And I agree, the glasses are cuter! As for food, I stick to stuff that doesn't smear my lipstick too much, and won't likely glop on my clothes. Sometimes when I get back to guy-mode, I'm pretty hungry!

LilSissyStevie
05-17-2008, 01:26 AM
I never eat en femme.

Amy Hepker
05-17-2008, 04:24 AM
The same as I do when in male mode.

Maria2004
05-17-2008, 06:38 AM
The question is to know if we modify our eating and drinking habits while crossdressed.

Yes I modify my "habits" while dressed out in public. As has been mentioned already I avoid messy meals no finger foods, usually smaller portioned since I'm out not so much to eat but to socialize. If I'm going to drink I stick with wine since it doesn't affect me the same way beer does and I maintain situational awareness. If I'm at home dressed and not going anywhere I eat and drink whatever. :drink:

MarinaTwelve200
05-17-2008, 12:25 PM
I eat the same foods I always eat, hotdogs, Pizza, Chilli, etc. I do admit I do not enjoy it as much as I have to worry about my lipstick and the ocasional hair strands that get into my mouth.

But then again, as a "private" CDer I eat and drink at HOME in an informal setting and dont have to worry about how other people react.

Rita cd12fr
05-17-2008, 12:39 PM
Since I only "underdress" secretly (i.e. I'm wearing under my male clothing), it makes no difference to my eating and drinking habits. After all, it is well-known that French women can eat and drink anything they like and still look great (all my years in the UK work against me there, though).

victoriamwilliams1
05-17-2008, 01:34 PM
I just started eating while out dressed and I eat things tat require a fork and when I drink it with a straw. I think the question should be how much less we eat en fem. I know I eat less and fill up faster.

TerriM
05-17-2008, 02:03 PM
I eat the same food, but try to be a little neater, lol

Paulette
05-17-2008, 02:37 PM
I eat the same type of food just smaller portions, but I will drink a vodka Collins instead of my usual Irish whiskey on the rocks.

Sally24
05-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Like others, I avoid sandwiches and other foods that require "biting off a hunk". That really destroys my lipstick and can require rebuilding my foundation too! I tear bread and eat it a tidbit at a time. I tend to eat lighter foods, partly because of my corset but also because I'm generally not as hungry en femme. Because of the excitement I frequently haven't eaten anything by the time I get ready to go out in the evening. Drinking is about the same as guy mode, but I've always been pretty "fruity" with my choices. Right now a frozen mudslide is my favorite, followed by a sloe gin fizz, a daquiry or a vodka collins. Funny but I find clubs and bars some of the worst places to buy a drink! They don't follow the bartender recipes and just dump a bunch of liquor in with a little mixer. I much prefer the drinks I get in restaurants and hotels!

Samantha B L
05-17-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm a sloppy eater and my taste in food doesn't change while dressed. I've only been out a few times and that was in kind of a partially emfem mode. So actally if I'm dressed and if I've taken the time to look really sexy and pretty I prefer to do other kinds of activities like dancing or going to concerts. I like art museums and symphonies. I'm NOT passable but I'm hoping that one of these days I'll get one of those makovers like the ones I saw on Oprah in 1989 and maybe that could do the trick. While we're on the subject I'm a little overweight at this time but I've been on a diet since November 2007 and I'm down 5 belt sizes. I'm a ravenous eater by nature and I have to cut back and diet once every 3 or 4 years. My apetite and the food I like don't change when I'm dressed. I like mideastern and Indian especially well and I go crazy over good Pastrami and Hot Dogs. I like Thai and Vietnamese and I like good Barbeque and New Orleans/Louisiana. Italian hits the spot. I like French but have only been able to afford it a few times in my whole life. Really,I've gotta say I'm a sloppy eater particularly if I eat with my hands and fingers and I hate like poison to get stuff all over my fem clothes. Just hate it!

JaytoJillian
05-18-2008, 03:23 AM
En Femme? I eat absolutely Nothing! However, if you see me at the bar whether I'm in drag or drab, get me a gin and tonic (Bombay Saphire, if you please)

StayceeCD
05-18-2008, 04:13 AM
I eat and drink much less en femme for a few reasons. I eat less because I don't want to feel full. Also it's not pleasant being full in a tight corset! As far as drinking, in guy mode it's beer all the way.. Not Bud, or anything like that.. REAL beer! Homebrew.. Guinness, etc.. En femme, I NEVER drink beer.. I think it looks more ladylike to have a drink, and not to mention peeing!!! The LAST thing I want to do while out is pull everything down, untuck and pee! Then there's the losing a nail issue while pulling down pantyhose, padding, gaff.. YIKES! If I have mixed drinks at a moderate pace, I can pretty much go all night without a bathroom break.. :D

Fab Karen
05-18-2008, 05:48 AM
My tastes are my tastes, I'm one person. And whether boy mode or girl mode, I was raised with manners so I never eat like Homer Simpson. It does take a more careful technique to avoid doing much damage to your make-up ( re-touching lipstick after eating is a necessity unless you're wearing enamel paint for lipstick, that's what hand mirrors are for ).

JoAnnDallas
05-18-2008, 05:26 PM
If I mess up my lipstick while eating, then it is a perfect excuse to go to the ladies room to fix it. LOL

sissystephanie
05-18-2008, 05:51 PM
I usually eat food and drink liquids, whether dressed or not!!:heehee: Oh, you meant what kind of food or drinks!

Mostly I eat and drink the same, whether I am wearing feminine things or drab. Being a Diabetic, I have to watch what I eat anyway. But watching GG's eat, I don't think there really is "female food." I have seen a skinny GG attack a steak that I wouldn't even consider ordering. She ate it all too!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

boy2girl31
05-19-2008, 01:45 AM
Well when I am not dressed I am thinking about being dressed so I always try to eat light. I figure I can wear sexier clothes if I keep myself trim. take my picture to the left for example don't you love it.:o