PDA

View Full Version : Does it bother you when.....

KarenCDFL
05-17-2008, 12:34 PM
My wife and I go malling alot and always notice how other girls are dressed and made up.

Quite often we see girls looking to much like boys. Wearing boys jeans, sneakers and no makeup at all.

This has always bothered me as I want to be all dolled up all the time and can't and yet these girls can and don't bother.

What is your take on this?

Ashley in Virginia
05-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Doesn't bother me at all. Frankly I don't give a crap how others present themselves. I figure if I don't mees with them hopefully they won't mess with me.

jennCD
05-17-2008, 12:42 PM
To each, her own...

I'd guess most women, if expected by society to wear stockings and corsets and ankle length skirts and all that body shaping-type gear, would look at a CD/TG and think "Oh lord, why would he ever want to wear all of this when he can just go out in slacks and sneakers!"

I've learned long ago, this whole "public presentation" thing is all just a matter of preference, not much to get unnerved about really...

Deborah Jane
05-17-2008, 12:46 PM
It doesn,t bother me at all.
As long as they are happy, why should it bother any of us!!

Just live and let live, let other people do their own thing while we do ours!!

Shelly Preston
05-17-2008, 12:48 PM
The only problem i have with

Quite often we see girls looking to much like boys. Wearing boys jeans, sneakers and no makeup at all.

Some of those ladies still manage to look great without trying :brolleyes:

It all about personal choice

Rachel Morley
05-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Not a problem ... this is what we're fighting for isn't it? .... clothing rights and free choice in gender expression. At the moment they maybe have more choices than us, but try not to let it get to you. Our time will come. What's good for the goose is good for the gander - right? :)

However, this is a good point, it's a bit like my wife's son, it's such a shame because he's so talented at English writing yet he hates doing it and is under performing at school just because he can, but he doesn't want to. :sad:

Forum Admin
05-17-2008, 12:51 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_content

Posts or threads ridiculing other members or the manner in which they express themselves, unless they post of something immoral or illegal. This includes any complaint about the way females, males, transgendered, or any other cross-section of the membership dress, the way they express themselves(such as spelling and language skills, and any mention of religious beliefs, political preferences and affiliations, sexual preference, etc.)

Thread closed.