PDA

View Full Version : Yoda lost in a thick pink-fog

Toots
05-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Yeah, that's me. 100% newbie who looks like the master Jedi knight with a wig! And that's just one of my problems. I must say, the last time I was this happy was when I got my first guitar at 13 but right now I can't concentrate. I have music to make but I'm more interested in all the different colored pantyhose I'm gonna buy. But seriously girls, this 65 year face with it's deep lines and sagging chin just don't make it in a wig. I have many beautiful berets, scarves, and bandanas. I have always been a hat-wearer. Will I be shunned in this community? ps. I am truely happy to finally be here with you all. xo Toots

Julie York
05-17-2008, 04:20 PM
There are many glamourous arty women in advanced years with lots of style. You've just got to find yours....or just enjoy yourself and don't look in a mirror.
:D

Emily Anderson
05-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Toots, welcome! You're not alone, and certainly nobody's going to shun you.

I'm totally unpassable, hence the drawing of a nice yound girl instead of a photo of this bulldog with a loo mop on her head :)

Sit back and enjoy!

Deanna2
05-17-2008, 05:01 PM
You certainly can't have too much pink.

deja true
05-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Hiya Toots! Bet you've heard that before!:D

Don't worry about the age thing, plenty of "ladies of a certain age" here.

And Yoda's not too bad a character, at least he had the Force.:D

You're much better off than this wookie! Hairy? you betcha!

respect & love,

deja

:hugs:

TxCassie
05-17-2008, 05:21 PM
Toots,

I know exactly what you are feeling about your dressing. I've re-started my dressing and this time, I believe it's going to stay.

Today, I have a body of a 48yr old male, no question about it and when I first donned my feminine attair, I too just felt that this dressing would never work.

But with the help of others I've met on the way, I've learned that while the dressing is the significant part of the experience, it is how we feel inside and what the dressing means to us personally.

While youth and beauty is a wonderful thing, us older gals need to tap into our life experience to stake hold our femininity and be who what we are, Beautiful.

So, wear what makes you feel pretty, hold your head up high, and be Toots.

Cassie :love:

Sophia KT
05-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Toots,

I know exactly what you are feeling about your dressing. I've re-started my dressing and this time, I believe it's going to stay.

Today, I have a body of a 48yr old male, no question about it and when I first donned my feminine attair, I too just felt that this dressing would never work.

But with the help of others I've met on the way, I've learned that while the dressing is the significant part of the experience, it is how we feel inside and what the dressing means to us personally.

While youth and beauty is a wonderful thing, us older gals need to tap into our life experience to stake hold our femininity and be who what we are, Beautiful.

So, wear what makes you feel pretty, hold your head up high, and be Toots.

Cassie :love:

:yt:

Angie G
05-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Hell girl I'm 60 and have hair tomy shoulders but not into hats in girl mode. :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
05-18-2008, 05:23 PM
I am 60 years old. I started going out in the daylight fully dressed back in 2005. I now wear panties 24/7 and walk around the house wearing panties, bra, t-shirt, shorts, and ope toe sandals with my Red toes showing. I am blessed that I don't have a lot of winkles in my face and have been using Olay products both morning and evening to help keep the winkles away.
I have seen many older women with a lot of winkles out and about. It is not as much facial features as it is attitude. A good sister once told me.

1. Dress your age or to blend in
2. Act like you have been dressing every day of your life.
3. Act like you belong where your at.
4. Smile at anyone that looks at you.

She said if I did all four things, people would just smile back and go their merry way. In other words "you pass".

trannie T
05-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Everytime I am with a group of crossdressers I think to myself, "Gee I really don't look that bad after all." There is usually someone there less passable than I am. They have been accepted by the group, I have been accepted by the group. Don't worry about it. You will be welcomed most anyplace you go. Get out and have a good time.