PDA

View Full Version : Often asked question just to much information to sort through

gintnuh
05-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Alright, I read about the tucking, and read and read and read. Seemes to be no lack of information on this subject. Anyway I choose a method (without tape) and tried it. They fit right up there, and while the front end buldge out a little, the panties felt right and I wasn't spilling out. I did not do it very long. I then tried it again, this time it went faster. An hour or so latter the guys seemed a little sore though. The unconfortable feeling has stuck with me most of the afternoon and while not what I would call painfull they are still a little tender. Is this normal?

Also more questions from the newbie.

I have read some folks say this is dangerious, some say no problems, other say be carefull. I assume like most things in life there is a risk involved. Does anyone know the risks, and how bad are they?
Has anyone here had to recieve medical treatment due to 'tucking'?
So many of you tuck?

Thanks Scotty

KarenCDFL
05-17-2008, 09:36 PM
HI

I guess if I were not a T-Girl I would have a real issue but physically I don't have to.

Sarah C.
05-17-2008, 09:58 PM
I have one question about tucking that I haven't seen an answer to. I understand the concept of pushing the "boys" up inside, but how do you get them back out? I've been too afraid to try pushing them up in case I can't get them back out. Do they just fall back out, or how exactly does it work?

docrobbysherry
05-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Alright, I read about the tucking, and read and read and read. Seemes to be no lack of information on this subject. Anyway I choose a method (without tape) and tried it. They fit right up there, and while the front end buldge out a little, the panties felt right and I wasn't spilling out. I did not do it very long. I then tried it again, this time it went faster. An hour or so latter the guys seemed a little sore though. The unconfortable feeling has stuck with me most of the afternoon and while not what I would call painfull they are still a little tender. Is this normal?

I have read some folks say this is dangerious, some say no problems, other say be carefull. I assume like most things in life there is a risk involved.

Thanks Scotty

Tucking without tape is a routine part of my dressing. No matter how tite the panties r when pulled over the boys, they've never hurt. As opposed to Big Tom. If he gets pinched in the process, I'm in pain quite soon!

It's common knowledge that if your boys r kept too warm, or warm for too long, u could become infertile. I'm not aware of any other medical reasons not to tuck.
Scotty, Just remember pain is NOT good, and I think you'll be fine!

I have one question about tucking that I haven't seen an answer to. I understand the concept of pushing the "boys" up inside, but how do you get them back out? I've been too afraid to try pushing them up in case I can't get them back out. Do they just fall back out, or how exactly does it work?

Most folks, if they have any problem, it's getting them up there. Mine go up ok, but fall out immediately if they r not held titely in place. Unless u r very physiologically different from the norm, I would expect yours to do the same.

Pamela Julie
05-18-2008, 12:08 AM
I find tucking quick and easy. Your boys will be ok as long as you limit your tucking to just a few times a month. Long term tucking on a daily basis possibly can reduce fertility, but I have heard of no other problems with tucking. If you feel any pain at all while tucking, you are not doing it properly and then you may have problems. If done right, when you are finished tucking, everything should fall back into place and things should feel normal in a few minutes. You don't have to worry about anything getting stuck in the wrong place. I suggest you find a way to tuck without using tape for the most comfort. Wear stretch panties or panty girdle to hold everything in place and possibly use a panty liner to smooth out the very slight remaining bump up front.

Pamela:)

CharleneT
05-18-2008, 03:59 AM
If you are sore aftewards, something is not quite right. The "boys" should go up easily. Once you let them come down they should fall imediately. In fact, in my case, I have trouble keeping them up without tape. Otherwise they tend to slip back down.

Cheryl T
05-18-2008, 08:40 AM
I tuck all day every day and have not had a problems. As for infertility...too late to worry about that, I DO NOT want kids at this stage of my life, unless they belong to someone else and go home at night to THEIR HOUSE....lol...

Jackie67
05-18-2008, 09:09 AM
I tuck all day every day and have not had a problems. As for infertility...too late to worry about that, I DO NOT want kids at this stage of my life, unless they belong to someone else and go home at night to THEIR HOUSE....lol...

I have to agree with this, been tucking 24/7 last 5 years and no adverse effect, My kids are growing, don't want no more 2 sets of twins is enough.

RitaCD
05-18-2008, 09:40 AM
I have to agree with this, been tucking 24/7 last 5 years and no adverse effect, My kids are growing, don't want no more 2 sets of twins is enough.
I use POISE pads and they work just fine even give a slight crease.:heehee:

Like Jackie, I've been tucking daily for 5-7 years with no ill effects. I'm not worried about fertility since the kids are grown and I had a vasectomy anyway. But the important thing is that everything is still functional.

I don't use tape, just tight panties. I just started using the Poise pads recently after reading about them here on the forum. The pads do change the appearance and the feel inside my panties. Everything seems to stay in place much better.
:daydreaming:

Jilmac
05-18-2008, 11:18 AM
I have been tucking in one form or another for about 30 years. I don't have to worry about infertility because I was "fixed" 27 years ago after my son was born. As far as pushing the "boys" up into the pelvic cavity, I have never had a problem with pain or with them dropping back down to their normal position. I tuck without tape and can keep a nice tight tuck all day long. I can even sit for extended periods without pain. It takes some experimentation to develop the most comfortable tuck for you but once you find the "perfect" tuck you will be able to enjoy your femininity 100 %.
Luv and :hugs: Jill