PDA

View Full Version : bond girls

linda glam
05-09-2005, 03:33 PM
i wonder if any of you girlshave ,like me ,watched James Bond films and fantasised about being one of those bond girls.Not just the leading lady but one of the bit parts too.I always think they look fabulous and have wonderful outfits.Any thoughts girls?

ChristineRenee
05-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Yep! You're not alone there Linda. I love the Bond girls too...for more reasons than one!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

AnnaMaria
05-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Linda,

It may suprise you to know that one of us was a bond girl in the past. In the movie for your eyes only one of the girls was actually a post op trans girl. I didn't know this myself until a few months ago when my mom told me about it after she saw an intervies with the girl. Who was actually from England and said that she couldn't live at home due to laws at the time that prohibited such things. I am not sure exactly what the law there says so I can't say for sure if it is true or not on that account but I do know for sure that we at least have a shot.

Something else you might find interesting is the fact that I recently watched an episode of Malto Mario on the food network in which one of his guests, who's name was Priscilla was actually a dressed trans. You could really tell when they showed a closeup of her and when you heard her talk. For sure the lights were not kind to her at all.

huggs
anna

rusty 2004
05-09-2005, 05:26 PM
i have posted this pic before, but do you like my Ursula Andress Bond girl look?
all i need is a dagger, a beach and sean connery!

xxxx
rusty

StephanieCD
05-09-2005, 05:26 PM
I knew about the Post op Bond girl but what's this about a tranny on Food Network?

Did they know?

StephanieCD
05-09-2005, 05:28 PM
i have posted this pic before, but do you like my Ursula Andress Bond girl look?

Whoa.

Is it rude to compliment you on your tuck? I've been trying for some time to acheive 'the gap effect'. Beautiful, as usual.

// end thread hijacking

Kimberly
05-09-2005, 05:32 PM
:D
It may suprise you to know that one of us was a bond girl in the past. In the movie for your eyes only one of the girls was actually a post op trans girl. I didn't know this myself until a few months ago when my mom told me about it after she saw an intervies with the girl. Who was actually from England and said that she couldn't live at home due to laws at the time that prohibited such things.
Oh my god - I think that's my favourite bond girl... in the fact that I really fancied her when I saw the film!

I didn't know that till just now... woah! HOW COOL! :D

StephanieCD
05-09-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm not sure that she was actually THE leading girl in the movie though - think she was one of the supporting ones... not the main hottie that Bond gets with or anything. According to this article she was credited as a girl at the pool... http://www.universalexports.net/00Tula.shtml

BUT STILL!! Rock on!

rusty 2004
05-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Whoa.

Is it rude to compliment you on your tuck? I've been trying for some time to acheive 'the gap effect'. Beautiful, as usual.

// end thread hijacking
thank you Stephanie,
i use a very small gaff and a simple tuck,no tape, seems to work for me,
xxx

rusty

StephanieCD
05-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Well bravo, then, bra-freakin-vo!

linda glam
05-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Linda,

It may suprise you to know that one of us was a bond girl in the past. In the movie for your eyes only one of the girls was actually a post op trans girl. I didn't know this myself until a few months ago when my mom told me about it after she saw an intervies with the girl. Who was actually from England and said that she couldn't live at home due to laws at the time that prohibited such things. I am not sure exactly what the law there says so I can't say for sure if it is true or not on that account but I do know for sure that we at least have a shot.

Something else you might find interesting is the fact that I recently watched an episode of Malto Mario on the food network in which one of his guests, who's name was Priscilla was actually a dressed trans. You could really tell when they showed a closeup of her and when you heard her talk. For sure the lights were not kind to her at all.

huggs
anna
i think you are correct and her name was talula or something like that.........love linda

linda glam
05-09-2005, 06:33 PM

xxxx
rusty
beutiful rusty