PDA

View Full Version : Want to get the shape

gintnuh
05-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Well it is probably time to get in shape. I am small at 5' 6" though last year I was up to about 180 pounds. I drooped down to about 160, but I think this is still a bit high. I look my measurements last night and I am 38, 35, 40 not a girls type of measurements. To pull off the fem figure I think 145 or 150 might be more like it. So I am going to again change my eating habits, drop the candy and pop, and probably start to work out. Sooo... does anyone have any ideas on how to drop this weight and work out to improve my figure so it is more feminine? I could make myself buff, but that would defeat the whole purpose.

Thanks Scottie

RitaCD
05-18-2008, 05:03 PM
I wouldn't think of 6'5 as small. Do you live in a world of giants?

deja true
05-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Weight wise, you are small for that height. And your measurements are close to being there. But I think you're gonna need some 'mechanical' help to get a more pronounced femme shape. Losing more weight won't help at your size, you'll just weaken yourself, I think.

Your proportions are gonna benefit from hip and butt padding to give you a coupla inches there and a corset to whittle off a coupla inches there.

Corset's easy...lots of sources...I like 'timeless trends'. Call 'em, very T-friendly!

Padding is a little harder. Inexpensive commercial padded panties aren't designed quite right for the slim figure. They ake you look lumpy rather than realistically curvy. And the really good custom ones are expensive but worth it, I'm told. I' working ona design using laminated open cell foam sheets right now, that cover butt, hips and upper thighs. If I can get it to work well, I'll eventually do a thread on it.

Also search in "Beauty" or "Body issues" sections for info on slimming exercises that won't make you big, but will slim and tone what you got.

Good luck,Scottie, don't let being tall stop you. Lots of guys like Amazons! I do!

gintnuh
05-18-2008, 05:23 PM
I wouldn't think of 6'5 as small. Do you live in a world of giants?

Opps... No I am 5' 6"...got that backwards. See I am small. (I edited the original post)

Scottie