PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have siblings that cross dress?

Michelle S
05-18-2008, 10:58 PM
The current thread on birth order (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82380) got me wondering if anyone has a sibling that also cross dresses. I found a couple of related older threads by searching for "siblings". See http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2124597

Of course you could have a relative who cross dresses but not be aware of it. I don't know of any research on this. Any thoughts?

boy2girl31
05-19-2008, 01:32 AM
I don't know about birth order but my younger brother also dresses. I think we both started because my mom always treated my sisters better than us.
(by the by sorry for sounding like a shrink)

Anyway I continue because I love it. Birth order or not.

P.S. I have and older brother and a younger brother and an older sister and a younger sister.

jaych
05-19-2008, 01:38 AM
yes i have one older brother that does but do not know how much of it he is into we never ever talk about it but we used to pinch skirts of each other when we wre younger. but we do have a sence of it as he took me in when the x wife threw me out and i think he knew why.lol i have my son that lives with me and he is getting to the age i started i am keeping a eye out for signs

victoriamwilliams1
05-19-2008, 08:13 AM
This is interesting, I have often wondered if there are any father/son/uncle who every once and a while are Mother/Daughter/Aunt. I know in my family I am not the only one however as far as I know I do have cousins who dress.

RikkiOfLA
05-19-2008, 08:26 AM
I have a brother in law who dresses.

Blessings,
Rikki

AmandaM
05-19-2008, 10:44 AM
Nope. I have a brother and sister and neither one has.

Annesah
05-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Yes. My sister cross dresses. She is gay. Her partner is very feminin. We joke that apparently our mom had very confused pregnancys.

Vivian Best
05-19-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm the oldest of four boys and none of them CD that I know of.

Donna Michelle
05-19-2008, 06:01 PM
For Halloween, some of my nephews dressed as a woman. Of course, I did. I think two nephews are gay and one is a crossdresser, though all are in the closet. One of my brothers is kinda strange, but I don't know or think he dresses. His son is the nephew that wants to see and possibly try my items. Maybe he is looking for another Halloween costume, but I don't think so.

My ten year old son tried my wife's clothes before he knew about my crossdressing, but didn't do it much until recently. He feels left out while my CD friend and I get attention from my wife as she helps us dress. He said he wants to stay in the closet.

My wife said one of her uncle's used to dress up as a teenager. At one of his Halloween parties, his stepson and girlfriend both crossdressed and so did I. He didn't mind at all. When my father-in-law found out about me, he told his brother who said he was not surprised. He said I looked too comfortable dressed as a woman.

As far as we know, there are no "out of the closet" CDs. This may change now that I had the courage to come out.