PDA

View Full Version : First drink at bar dressed!! WOW!!

Linda C
05-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey girls!! Well I did it.. I made it to a local Drag/Cd bar the other night. I was almost like a dream, I was so nervous! It was very late at night and I just walked in wearing a brown dress a black jacket and black 4" heel boots. Thank god that there nobody there at the time! The bartender was great - I had a drink and we talked for a while. He said that I look great and should come back when there are some people around - I hope to! I have been dressing again for a year after a long time off - I never thought in million years that I would be going out- dressed. Still seems like a dream though!! :D

Cayce
05-19-2008, 02:11 PM
Hooray! Congrats! Good for you! :hugs:

Tomara
05-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Hi Linda , Congradulations on your first out at a bar , Ill bet you feel more confident now and am sureyou will find going out easier the more time you do it . Just be CAREFULL out late and alone!!! Tomara

charlie
05-19-2008, 02:17 PM
It is fun! Go when there is a show on. Then other girls will be there and give you tips, friendship and make you feel normal and one of the crowd.

trannie T
05-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Isn't it great to see the world from the other side of the closet door?

mike47
05-19-2008, 02:21 PM
That is always fine. I can still remember the first time. It is more fun when there are other people though. I do enjoy it everytime.

Di
05-19-2008, 02:26 PM
How fun congrats!!!

Ladynlingerie
05-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Congrats.. I'm not too far behind you. I'm getting ready to venture out.

Linda C
05-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Thank you girls! It was a major milestone/risk. So many variables - so many dangers - it took me days to come down from it. It was like a was a girl - vulnerable, scared and alone. Yet - I a am a guy who usually is not afraid to do crazy things alone. When it come down to it - being dressed as a girl I think that I would prefer to have a back up. Maybe I need to find a bar buddy for the next outing?

Donna Michelle
05-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Congrats! Woo hoo! Soon men will be buying drinks for you!

I had fun when I got my bigger boobs and went to Home Depot. The service was better than ever! My wife was right - men stare at boobs and not faces. But in all fairness, I am 6 feet tall without heels and the customer service guy's face was in line with my boobs. He was very helpful. Now my wife wants me to dress up every time we go, so we get better service!

vikki2020
05-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Way to go, Linda! I know it's not easy to walk into a place alone.

Angie G
05-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Good for you Linda glad it went good for you. :hugs:
Angie

Ciara
05-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Girl,

There's no turning back now...You took the first towards the rest of your journey!

Ciara

lucya_od
05-19-2008, 07:52 PM
i know what you mean. tonight was my 1st ever night to dress up and go to a pub with my best friend.

LindaMarie
05-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Congratulations!

The only bad thing about going out is that you want to do it more and more.

It will be even better when there are more girls around next time. Most of the community are very warm and accepting. For most of us, it's such a rush to feel that acceptance.

Can't wait to hear about your next adventure.

Missy Anne's GG
05-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Good for you! What a thrill!

Best of luck with future adventures!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Susan.
05-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Good for you. I viewed your pics and you look great, so going out dressed should never be much trouble for you.

danam
05-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Yes, thank you for sharing. I am preparing for my first outing, and I am scared to death! Glad to learn that it went well, and was uneventful--except for the part about having a good time. Thanks for sharing!!

CD Susan
05-20-2008, 02:37 AM
Linda, I really enjoyed reading your post. I have not dared to go out to a bar yet while dressed. Your story gives me encouragement so thanks for posting it. Maybe I will try this soon but not in the town where I live. I will have to go to a bigger city where these kind of places exist.

tricia_uktv
05-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Brilliant! Give you a month before you go back; have fun!

Sheila M
05-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Wow. You are so courageous. I would never have the nerve to do that. I envy you.

lauraabdl
05-21-2008, 08:01 PM
You go girl.
Linda just getting out is an acomplishment. I to just got out for the first time about a week ago. I now am so ancious to do it agian I can hardly stand it. There was a lot of people at the club I went to and was acceped with out question. Had drinks and a very good time. My SO is not approving so have to bide my time till I can go out agian, hardly can contain myself. I had such a great time and just don't know why I couldnt get up the courage to go out sooner. (PS I can't pass if I tried, but had the time of my life dressed, with make up and heels.)
Laura

Laurelanne
05-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Well we certainly will look forward to see more stories of your adventures..please. :daydreaming: