PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Confused

Chrisacd
05-19-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm lost and need help. I live at home with my parents, 7 year old brother, and 16 year old sister. I can only dress at night and when they are not at home I really want to go farther but im so restricted. I start community college in september and can't afford my own place. I can't buy anything cause it will be obvious. Can anyone give me suggestions or advice please.

gennee
05-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Until you are on your own, enjoy the times that you do get to dress. It's better than nothing. If you want to tell them about it, do it when you are comfortable with it.

Gennee

:)

deja true
05-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Genee's right I'm afraid, hun!

Unless you want to come out to them, you should probably just chill until you can get a place of your own...

Or find a sympathetic friend where you can relax and be yourself!

LGBT group at your school?

TxKimberly
05-19-2008, 09:06 PM
Your going to hate this, it irritated me when people said the same thing when I was your age, but the time will go much faster than you think. When you are young it seems like forever from one birthday to the next. As you get older the years start to speed by and you find yourself doing the math to figure out how old you are because you can't keep track of the damn birthdays anymore.
My point? Much sooner than you think you will be out on your own. You will have your own career, your own place, and the freedom and means to do as you like. Hang in there until then.

Shannen
05-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Sounds like you just found your motivation! (to move out sooner rather than later)

You could try to be really sneaky, but you'll mess up and forget something somewhere sometime!

Good luck and hang in there!

boy2girl31
05-19-2008, 09:57 PM
I used to have a cedar chest with a lock on it you have to have a lock I would pay attention to what my sister wore and take the old stuff she didn't. Just make sure everything is locked up and keep the key on you at all times. so if you don't want to mess up like shannen said you would then be careful. I would also try hinting about it to your sister at that age she might understand better than you think but start with small hints just to get a feel of how she feels.:devil:

victoriamwilliams1
05-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Been there done this, all I can do is echo what has been said. Now you could just get a hotel room if you are of age to get one or join a group and attend meetings which you may have to get dressed there.

tricia_uktv
05-20-2008, 12:58 AM
Find a place, close but away from your community, where you can play and take it from there. Use charity shops to buy your gear. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Hugs

Chrisacd
05-20-2008, 01:22 AM
I have been stealthy doing all this for a while now. I hide the clothes in my regular clothes, a chest or anything would be pretty obvious to my family. I've always been able to year make-up, do my nails, dress up but never all at once and always behind there backs. Hopefully in time I will be able to it sucks when I see beautiful girls and window displays that make me want to dress up but never can.

CD Susan
05-20-2008, 01:55 AM
Hi Christopher, I can relate to your situation as I was there one time too. At your age and living at home with other family members it is very hard to cd as you want to. Trying to hide things is very hard to do and having other family members finding out can be very devestating. I know it sounds difficult to accept at this time but your situation will change for the better in time and you will have that place to cd where you will feel comfortable. If you are approaching college age then it should not be long before you will be out on your own. I hope these words help you in some way. All of us has been where you are and we have got thru it as you will too. Hang in there guy.

annabellesmooth
05-20-2008, 04:49 AM
hi
all of the above is good
sound out your sister a few small hints see what is said if positive go further
if your not ready yet to come out as said befor hang in there
go to a cd frendly place make understanding frends ...but set ground rules...
n let the flower blossom
take care

Chrisacd
05-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Yeah I have had times with my sister where I have done my nails and her makeup but I don't think she knows. My mom has found girls underwear in my room but always think its some girls lol. I've had makeup in my clippers and shaving bag and know people where in it. My sister is probaly my best bet as she is very crazy and kinky and wants to be a playboy bunny. I just hope I will find friends and a girlfriend who will be all right with my choices.

KandisTX
05-20-2008, 02:17 PM
Christopher,

I would suggest talking with your sister, she seems the best bet for you to have as an ally. Not to mention the concept she may provide you with someplace to stash your stash (her room) so you don't get found out. It's not easy not being free to be yourself when living at home. I was never more free back then until I came out to my Mom and younger sister (two years my junior), and they both were understanding, accepting, supportive, and helped me acquire my own wardrobe.

Kandis:love::rose2: