PDA

View Full Version : Excuses to use on SO who doesn't know

tgirlinva
05-21-2008, 01:26 AM
Okay, I'm not proud of this. I used to be in a relationship with a SO who didn't know I crossed gender barriers. I used to come up with the weirdest excuses on why I had smooth skin (vs. my earlier hairy legs), etc. I used the "it's summer, hence hotter" excuse, or the "i'm thinking of joining a swim team" excuse. what did you use?

Paula Rae
05-21-2008, 01:47 AM
Hey Tgirl,
I've always found that honesty is the best answer! One lie leads to another, sooner or latter you will always get caught.
If you don't want admit to crossdressing, tell the truth just say "I like to be hairless"
Hope this helps

Paula Rae

Emma England
05-21-2008, 11:29 AM
I would say the truth.

I remove hair on most parts of my body, because smooth skin looks nicer, it feels nicer, is easier to wash.

Then the ultimate answer which is that hairy legs are embarassing when wearing a skirt!

BethCD
05-21-2008, 11:33 AM
For a shaved chest, I've used " I had a stress test and they shaved parts of my chest for the electrodes and it looked funny, so I shaved it all."

Beth

Tracy_Victoria
05-21-2008, 01:31 PM
Why not just say because you want to. Although being shaven or part shaven is a bonus to my dressing, I actually hate hair anyway. I'm lucky mine only grows thinly, but long, and it's easier just to take it off anyway. no body ever notices when I have shaved it, even if it's been a long time, so dispite being a crossdresser, just be honest, ie you don't want it!

trannie T
05-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Substitute the word "Lies" for "Excuses." It is a lot better to just tell the truth.

JackieInPA
05-21-2008, 01:48 PM
"I did it for Halloween one year, and just really like it!"

Jocelyn Quivers
05-22-2008, 12:09 AM
I used to say I was naturally hair free before I felt comfortable enough to tell the truth.

linnea
05-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Hey Tgirl,
I've always found that honesty is the best answer! One lie leads to another, sooner or latter you will always get caught.
If you don't want admit to crossdressing, tell the truth just say "I like to be hairless"
Hope this helps

Paula Rae

Although I have not reached the point that I can tell my SO everything, when it comes to shaving, I do tell the truth: e.g., I like to go hairless.

Alice B
05-22-2008, 12:17 AM
Total honesty. You'd be amazed at how well it works and she probally already suspects.

CD Susan
05-22-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey tgirlinva, just tell her the truth because it will come out eventually. Playing these kind of games will hurt any relationship that is serious.

tgirlinva
05-22-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm not with her anymore. I figured out that I was a TS so I doubt I'll go back to girls anytime soon. I started the thread because I wondered what "clever" ways people used to explain their smooth skin, etc. Yes, honesty is the best policy, but people aren't always ready to come forth.

Nadia-Maria
05-22-2008, 11:00 AM
Yes, honesty is the best policy, but people aren't always ready to come forth.

Yes, honesty is "as a rule" the best policy.
But it may be exceedingly dangerous to be honest with everybody.
And not only when the other person is sort of mad for instance....

Kisses

Nadia

tamarav
05-22-2008, 12:04 PM
I used to make a list of the excuses I made for various things (in a previous non-supportive relationship).

Then I lost the list. Starting from scratch and not having as good a memory as the SO was fatal for that marriage.

Your sis,

Tami

Emily Ann Brown
05-22-2008, 12:14 PM
:liar:

Emily Ann

Deborah Jane
05-22-2008, 12:35 PM
After what happened to me last time, i,ll just tell her the truth from the start when i meet someone else!!!
Making excuses gets you nowhere, it just delays the truth coming out!!!

adelle
05-22-2008, 01:45 PM
i use the fire as an excuse, when going into a burning building :heehee: