PDA

View Full Version : Feeling the urge

Veronica 1
05-22-2008, 01:35 PM
I know that I do not pass and I have been out late at night in fem a few times but not for a long time in the year that I have been dressing but lately I have been feeling the urge to venture outside and be in the public eye. I called in sick to work today and I am sitting here in a brown skirt, brown velvet barmaid styled top, black pantyhose and fake snakeskin knee high boots and I want to go and walk outside. It is raining today and that could work in my favor but I just can't seem to work up the courage to venture out in the middle of the day. My nails are painted pale pink and my lips are done in a subtle red, no make-up besides the lipstick and I want to go but I just can't. Oh dear.

adelle
05-22-2008, 01:41 PM
GO FOR IT HON:thumbsup: slap your self on the ass and say im damm sexy and go for it :hugs:

Deborah Jane
05-22-2008, 01:51 PM
C,mon girl you can do it!!
Just walk out the front door and keep going!!
Like you said,,You,ve been out before [at night] you can do it again, you know you can, daylights not so hard !!
You only live once, just grab the opportunity and do what you really want!!

We,ll be waiting to hear about your experiance,s when you get back!!

Good luck...Have fun!!

tricia_uktv
05-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Firstly you can, and I hope you did :). Secondly if you are struggling find somewhere safe to do it where you can play with it before taking the plunge. Us girls only take little steps, but the one you are trying is huge so don't beat yourself up over it. Hope it works out for you,

Hugs

JoAnnDallas
05-22-2008, 03:15 PM
All you have to do is open the door, walk out, and close the door. I did not start going out in public until 2005, so I can still remember how scared I felt, but once you do it, the fear will go away fairly quickly.

DanaR
05-22-2008, 03:24 PM
One of the best decisions that I ever made was attending an Emerald City meeting in Seattle. I was scared to death, but when I left, I had never felt as much love from others.

Look around for a crossdressing group and go out with them. You will learn a lot and soon have a better feeling about going out.

Over the years Emerald City has had about the same numbers, of attendance each year. The faces change as members come and go. After a while with a little confidence, we find that we don't need a big group. We can go almost anyplace or do anything that we want by ourselves or in smaller groups.