PDA

View Full Version : I feel more urge to dress up when I am Relaxed/Stressed/No Difference

Emily Anderson
05-22-2008, 04:07 PM
When do you feel a stronger urge to dress up?

Please feel free to comment too...

melisss2u
05-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Definatly when stressed out. it brings me back to close to relaxed lol

Ayame
05-22-2008, 04:14 PM
I think I might be the odd ball out but when I am stressed I usually have no urge to dress. Which is odd because most people use it as a form of escape. Me however unless I am relaxed or in a good mood I most likely won't dress.

MarciManseau
05-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Women's things are the only clothes I own, so it makes no difference to me - it's femme things or nude.

Phoebie Phoenix
05-22-2008, 04:22 PM
I voted No Difference because every time I see a woman in a beautiful outfit it makes me want to wear it !

Chloe Renee
05-22-2008, 05:24 PM
The stress brings the urge out more, yet still on another level creates a different stress.

When I am relaxed I still often think of dressing but less work goes in to the final product.
Example relaxed =Jeans femme top and sandals, Stressed= to the nines

Kate Simmons
05-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Makes no difference to me because it is no longer an urge, just a conscious choice.:)

Deborah Jane
05-22-2008, 06:00 PM
It used to be when i was stressed, but now i dress whenever i feel like it.

kaitlyna
05-22-2008, 07:23 PM
I didn't even realize it, my wife had to point it out to me but, I dress much more when I'm stressed especially with work.

Lori SC
05-22-2008, 07:30 PM
When I am stressed - usually because I'm busy at work - I don't dress as much simply because I don't have the time. Peak dressing for me probably occurs with a small amount of stress. If I am totally relaxed (and I can't remember the last time it was so many years ago), there's really no need to dress - or do anything for that matter...

Hugz, Lori

Angie G
05-22-2008, 07:38 PM
I feel most like dressing anytime I can.:hugs:
Angie

sissystephanie
05-22-2008, 07:40 PM
It really never has made much difference to me. For one thing I agree with Phoebe! When I see a GG in a nice outfit, I want to wear it!!!

The second, and most important thing is, I rarely get stressed. Yes, I did get stressed when my wife passed away 3 years ago. But an ultra sweet GG from Scotland talked me through that period. I have mentioned before that I have one philosophy of life that I follow very closely. I only worry about those things whose outcome I can materially affect. If I can't do anything about the outcome, there is no need to worry about it. Therefore, no stress.

I dress because I like to, and don't really need any reason, stress, etc., to do so.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Pandora
05-22-2008, 09:35 PM
I think I might be the odd ball out but when I am stressed I usually have no urge to dress. Which is odd because most people use it as a form of escape. Me however unless I am relaxed or in a good mood I most likely won't dress.

Nope, not an oddball. I'm like that too. When I'm down or stressed I just can't bother. It's when I'm feeling good and relaxed that I want to enhance that feeling even more. :hugs:

Karren H
05-22-2008, 09:47 PM
It's when ever I have the time.... I don't get stressed....

Bilinda
05-22-2008, 10:19 PM
I can never dress when I'm stressed, too much going on in my mind. I dress when I'm relaxed and want to have fun! I also dress when my lesbian roommates go out on the town. Because Ashley gets drunk and sometimes gives me a good spanking when she get home, weeeee!!
:tongueout

Angela-Russell
05-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Makes no difference to me. I'm happy to say the urge is with me all the time, & I'll dress up anytime I get the chance, which is not very often these days, unfortunately x

teresa jeen
05-22-2008, 10:31 PM
Dagonit, now im really stressed. good thing im already dressed!!Im in agreement with sissy, dont let things stress you that you cannot control. there gonna happen wether you like it or not. i'd prefer to dress all the time, it makes me feel whole. but this thing called society has me hindered.

docrobbysherry
05-23-2008, 12:10 AM
I don't know.

Jannette H
05-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Can't dress when I'm upset or stressed. I have to feel good about it.

anna72
05-23-2008, 04:14 AM
I get the urge more when Im relaxed though what really gets me in the urge is seeing a pretty lady wearing an out fit I would like to wear like a floor length ballgown or a long skirt with perfect tan,make up and hair this can be in real life or on a TV programme or movie or video for a song on MTV.

I also find the change in the seasons give me the urge, the slight change in the air?

Amy Hepker
05-23-2008, 04:18 AM
It used to be when I was depressed, I like to dress more, but anymore I like to dress all the time.

Jeannie Bingham
05-23-2008, 04:19 AM
Dosen't make any difference. I dress as a woman most of the time, I've been doing it for so long that it's perfectly natural to me. It's the times when I have to bow to convention and dress as a man that stress me out.

Suzie S.
05-23-2008, 04:19 AM
It makes no difference to me Emily. The urge is always there just the same. :)

TGMarla
05-23-2008, 06:54 AM
The bigger factor for me is whether time allows for it!

victoriamwilliams1
05-23-2008, 07:12 AM
for the most part I dress when I want but the urge is stronger with stress.

Heather Daniels
05-23-2008, 07:30 AM
I agree with Marla. It's basically a time factor thing with me. However, after I am dressed, I find that I am so much more relaxed and comfortable.

Nadia-Maria
05-23-2008, 08:58 AM

Me too, I will dress when everything is right.

Whenever stressed I will focus on solving the problem first. I would have no pleasure at all in dressing.

I am a woman only for the better not for the worst !
For the same reason I don't dress my age, I prefer dressing younger and hotter.

Kisses

Nadia

Beth-Lock
05-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Feel like dressing when I am peeved, and want to do something for myself.

Tomara
05-24-2008, 04:47 PM
It really doesnt matter to me , I am comfortable with who I am and probably stress less when dressed to some extent . Tomara

kymmieLorain
05-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Most of the time it makes no differance when I dress. sometimes at work all I want to do is come home and slip into some comfy lingerie.

Kymmie