PDA

View Full Version : Could it be that men aren't interested in LTR w/ part-time TS?

tgirlinva
05-22-2008, 10:26 PM
I've posted many threads about TS dating, etc... and to this day, I haven't found anyone yet. But I sort of gave up on that. It's not worth going through the emotional roller coaster of online dating. Anyways, I wanted to ask the general forum what they thought about my hypothesis. By the way, I like "straight"/bi masculine men... and I'd be the woman. Anyways, when I posted an online ad to find a long-term relationship (LTR) I got responses of men pretending or at least thinking they wanted a LTR with a part-time TS like myself. But it never worked out. They either chickened out or they didn't feel the chemistry. When I posted ads for sex only. Then I got TONS of replies. I would consider myself above average on passability but definitely 100%. Anyways, my theory is that the men I look for either want a full-time TS or a GG. That way, they're not weirded out or they won't be afraid of taking me to a function and having to explain. But when they're horny, they're okay with me being part-time. So, they'll never pursue a relationship with someone like me. One that dresses like a man in public yet dresses at home. Do you know what I mean? I feel like unless I transition to full-time, then I won't be able to find that person I'm looking for. anyone experienced the same?