PDA

View Full Version : Am I in the wrong place?

Notbychoice
05-22-2008, 10:26 PM
I would like to know the opinions of others on this board.

I really only like wearing women's panties. I notice that this board is focused on those that are TS and complete Cders? Should I seek friendship and advice from a board that is more focused on this particular fondness of panties? If so, any advice on places to find a place more suited for me is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

TSchapes
05-22-2008, 10:38 PM

I really only like wearing women's panties. I notice that this board is focused on those that are TS and complete Cders? Should I seek friendship and advice from a board that is more focused on this particular fondness of panties? If so, any advice on places to find a place more suited for me is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

There are many under-dressers here, I hope I'm not offending anyone, I believe that's what they call themselves. You are part of the TG continuum, it does not matter how far along that line you are. I know when I talk to my TS friends we have differences, yet we have many things in common. I believe that the common thread with the MtoF TG is the love of all things feminine.

Love, Tracy

vikki2020
05-22-2008, 11:18 PM
This site is a large liquid vessel---you seek your own level.:)

moses
05-22-2008, 11:45 PM
Decide for yourself...

To quote one of my favorite movies (yes, I am a big giant dork), Signs...

"Do you feel comforted?"

docrobbysherry
05-23-2008, 12:00 AM
See if the posts interest u. If they do, your in the rite place!

Sandra
05-23-2008, 06:22 AM
I notice that this board is focused on those that are TS and complete Cders?

Hmm you need to have a real good look around here and you'll find a lot of cders who only underdress some only do it occasionally, some every day. Also a lot of cders here dress fully occasionally. Just because you don't do the "whole thing" doesn't mean you don't belong here.

There are sites that are just for people who want to just wear panties, but if you feel comfy here and find the site interesting and helpfull then you're in the right place. It boils down to how you feel about being here.

Janet Bern
05-23-2008, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the group... Panties most likely will lead to a bra and pantyhose. All of it feels good so this group will help you feel good about yourself. Especially when you realize how many of us there are. YOu are included in the 20% of men that cd. we all dont dress fully.. (I do) Janet

Emily Anderson
05-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Panties schmanties! We all love panties. They're the foundation of our female existence.

Try a slip, a dress, a skirt and blouse, heels, a wig and some makeup... It only gets better from there, I can assure you.

Syndi
05-23-2008, 05:14 PM

Thanks!

Yup! You're in the right place! Welcome!

Notbychoice
05-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the group... Panties most likely will lead to a bra and pantyhose. All of it feels good so this group will help you feel good about yourself. Especially when you realize how many of us there are. YOu are included in the 20% of men that cd. we all dont dress fully.. (I do) Janet

I've tried all of those things. (Bras, pantyhose etc.) It's just not my thing. IMO, bras are the most uncomfortable thing man ever made as an article of clothing. Pantyhose are ok I guess if you don't mind spending 10 dollars on them and then 2 hours later you have a run the size of the Grand Canyon in them. Slips are ok, but I don't wear dresses or skirts so I really don't see the point. High heels you say? I love having my toes squished together like the tip of a pencil! :heehee: Garter belts? see the pantyhose comment. I'll just stick with the panties and be.......:D

linnea
05-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Panties schmanties! We all love panties. They're the foundation of our female existence.

Try a slip, a dress, a skirt and blouse, heels, a wig and some makeup... It only gets better from there, I can assure you.

Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Many days panties are all that I can wear that is feminine. I love them, but when I can do so, I go farther.

Notbychoice
05-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Many days panties are all that I can wear that is feminine. I love them, but when I can do so, I go farther.

Yep. I agree. That's why I am on this forum. If being completely dressed makes you feel good about yourself, then by all means do it. If just wearing lingerie makes you feel good then go for it. I kinda admire those that can dress fully. It must be nice to be able to love all of those things equally. I just find those other things either uncomfortable, out of my budget, or unappealing.

Angie G
05-23-2008, 08:17 PM
With any interest in dressing at all makes this the place for you hun. :hugs:
Angie

matilda
05-23-2008, 08:44 PM

Thanks!

I like you am new to this site. I really only like to wear bras. But I find the messages interesting and helpful. I don't have an urge to go fully dressed, nor could I ever pass as a female. But I do like the idea that I am not alone in this and that there is nothing wrong with me. I often wear a bra under my male clothes, but seldom go further than that. I have searched other sites, and so far find this one to be good.