PDA

View Full Version : Online Dating

Sandy17
05-23-2008, 11:49 AM
How many Gyrls on here are also on Online dating sites?
I have a profile on AFF, and am contimplating on an ALT.

adelle
05-23-2008, 03:02 PM
have tried but no luck? doing MXiT from my mobile and met some people there but no one that is cd,ing.

Beth-Lock
05-23-2008, 07:55 PM
I am not. Once thought about it, late one night, but backed out.

RobynP
05-27-2008, 02:08 AM
How many Gyrls on here are also on Online dating sites?
I have a profile on AFF, and am contimplating on an ALT.

Hi, Sandy!

I have been on AFF and ALT for awhile and I have only had one possible interest but she seemed a little too flakely. When I asked why she was looking for a CD/TV she gave a really lame excuse...

I have a profile on Yahoo as "F" seeking "F" with no responses except from other t-girls...

I also have a profile on another site as "M" seeking "F" but with Robyn's pictures, bio, and explaining that I am a crossdresser.

So far, responses have been pretty dismal. There are very few sites that even acknowledge trans people and there are very few women looking for a CD/TV.

However, if you are interested in a threesome or bi, I think you would get a lot of responses...

Good Luck!

Robyn P.

PantyBoots
05-27-2008, 02:38 AM
I was on a site once looking for a lingerie woman who would appreciate a guy who liked lingerie and boots, but there were no takers.

Amy Hepker
05-27-2008, 04:37 AM
ALT, Club Sissy, Fling is a good one,

DeeJayGray001
05-27-2008, 06:05 AM
I have had some nice chats with some gurls at www.dateacrossdresser.com and even had a dinner date with someone from the site.

ggtracy
05-27-2008, 07:23 AM
i am a gg and met my boyfriend through his profile on AFF. We have been together for six months now and planning a future together, so it can happen just be patient.

Kate Simmons
05-27-2008, 07:30 AM
I do notice a lot of these sites are misleading in their ads though. They say completely free but if you want to message someone, you have to pay a monthly fee.

Bilinda
05-27-2008, 07:38 AM
I actually promote a few dating services on my transgender blog. But, it's hard to know what they really offer members unless you sign up. And yes, all of them say it's free to join, but that's just to browse around. If you want to actually contact someone you have to get a paying membership.

I'm so darn busy working that I'm in a bit of a break from dating right now. I'm not going to look around for anyone until maybe the end of this year.

JessieB
05-27-2008, 10:43 AM
I have had zero luck with more conventional dating sites. Even with dateacrossdresser.com, there's no one in my geographic area. It is possible to generate interest and activity on sites like AFF if you're patient and willing to work at it, even if you're not a paying member (although paying does make it easier). Pictures (mild to wild) attract a lot more interest, as do provocative profiles. Over the years, my listings have produced a number of realtime meetings, some great, some just okay, a couple were disappointing, but none were bad.

I can't speak to this subject without injecting some caution, just in case you're sort of new to this. You can avoid serious unpleasantness by following a few simple rules:

Get to know new friends online first to make sure you're both on the same page as to interest, expectations, etc.
Insist on seeing a photo before meeting.
Make sure he or she understands that the first meeting is just to get to know each other, with no guarantee of romance -- even if that's what you have in mind -- so if you decide to bail out, he won't have a legitimate reason to get mad. This may seem obvious, but I mention it because a lot of guys trolling on the net are after one thing and one thing only, and the sooner the better. For them, the point of meeting is to have sex, period.
Always meet for the first time in a public place around other people. Be open to having a nice time, but also be prepared to walk away if it doesn't feel right. You'll get a lot of offers along the lines of "Meet me at the motel (or my place) and we'll hook up." Don't do it, at least not the first date.
If possible, let a friend or loved one know what you're up to that first date, and check in on your cell phone -- and do it in front of your date so he or she will know you're not in an anonymous situation.
Speaking of which, it's not a bad idea to also have some sort of protection -- such as mace -- in your purse.
Later, if you want more privacy, exercise some caution by using your own car, choosing neutral ground, etc. Do not let your date know where you live until you are satisfied he or she is sane and safe.
If it gets that far, insist on safe sex, no exceptions.

The odds are very good that the person is as normal, nice and nervous as you are, and you'll have a pleasant time over drinks or dinner or whatever. He or she may not prove to be the love of your life, but you'll establish a new friendship or have a rewarding romantic interlude. At the very worst, you'll simply decide that the chemistry isn't right and you'll part on congenial terms.

Mashough
05-27-2008, 01:04 PM
I have tried to find girls with the same interest in the LA area and had no luck to this day. I am very shy and I need the encouragement of some one in privet to guide me to better enjoyment of my privet play. Some one who knows makeup,dressing up,walking sexy and being seductive. If you are that one email me at Mashough@mail.com:daydreaming:

Mashough

Dorisnycd
05-27-2008, 01:27 PM
I have had good luck with most sites. urnotalone is one and myspace and even craigslist. I have had great times with men as a woman. Nothing bad ever happened, of course some dates are not great, others are. It's the way it goes I guess.

boy2girl31
05-27-2008, 01:45 PM
Try lvtg.com they have a lot of bi-sexual gg's that are looking for cd's. There are not many in my area but maybe you'll have better luck in your area.

CatAttack
05-27-2008, 04:23 PM
I've always wondered what it would feel like to date a man and be treated like a woman.. basically the opposite of what I am used to.

Alicia_lynn419
05-27-2008, 04:46 PM
I've tried a number of sites... without any real luck. I've tried alt.com, AFF... no luck (yes, I'm looking for more than sex)... I've had much more luck at least making some real friends on sites like MySpace, OKcupid, Plentyoffish, etc. I'm not quite brave enough to tell folks about Allie on my Match.com profile yet.....

All in all, internet dating has its ups and downs and a lot of scams, but sometimes its the best we got to work with...

Maria2222
06-01-2008, 04:55 PM
There are lots of fakes and stand up artists on those sites. It's very hard to find someone who is genuine.

Shelly67
06-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Its not online dating , but does anyone here use Paltalk?

tncdjennifer
06-01-2008, 06:11 PM
i have been on alt for a long time. Success is kind of hit and miss, depends a lot on what you put out there on profile, etc. and the effort you put in.

Jessie is very right though, be very careful about meetings, taking time is worth it. If someone is just looking for a quick "hook up" chances are experience won't be that great anyway.

CD Susan
06-04-2008, 02:25 AM
I have tried a few of these sites and had minimal success at meeting someone that interests me. I have tried AFF, Alt.com, TS.com, and Date a crossdresser.com. All seem to have the same type of members that are looking only for sex and not friendship. Maybe my expectations were too high or I did not give these places enough time to produce positive results but I tend to tire of the types of contacts that I recieve and give up looking. The friendships that I have developed from this site are more promising than any from those other sites.