PDA

View Full Version : What are you wearing that is stolen?

Julie York
05-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Oh go on you KNOW you want to confess! :D :D

Think how much better you will feel.

I didn't steal anything.....almost....And I'm not telling you anyway. And anyway she didn't miss them.....And I probably enjoy them a lot more than she ever did!

kammi
05-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh go on you KNOW you want to confess! :D :D

Think how much better you will feel.

I didn't steal anything.....almost....And I'm not telling you anyway. And anyway she didn't miss them.....And I probably enjoy them a lot more than she ever did!
im wearing panties i stole from my friends gf

Wendy me
05-10-2005, 11:33 AM
im wearing panties i stole from my friends gf

too funny ... police show up come with us your going to jail ... (yoou) for what??? (police) report of stolen pantys.....

Lady Jayne
05-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristen
What are you wearing that you've stolen?
?

Oh that's almost too much to resist. Shall I post it as a real thread? No.. YES. No.

Good one .

Julie your a baaad girl!!
Oh and Tamara you know you shouldn't egg her on

Well lets see now, Mmm well... most of my cloths came from bags that were on the way to the charity shop, Soo, that's not really stealing is it?....... is it?
but I do have two or three pairs of panties that I borrowed from my Ex...oh and a really pretty jumper and my little black dress (well every girls gotta have one!) well.... she thought she had lent that to her friend and never got it back....,She did she just didn't know it was her boyfriend who had borrowed it!
*Blush* oh the shame, the shame!!

Kimberly
05-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Ha.

Still have a pair of panties from my ex which she donated to me. So, I don't think it's stealing... Have a couple of pairs from my mum's drawer... though I want my own VERY soon.

eileen1969
05-10-2005, 02:16 PM
the very thought of wearing my moms panties? its like gross~ewwww :eek: , makes me ill! omg :rolleyes: thats sick! lol :o ewwww lucky I am not having lunch right now!

MonaSmith
05-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no....

I didn't steal anything.....almost....And I'm not telling you anyway. And anyway she didn't miss them.....And I probably enjoy them a lot more than she ever did!Sha-up!! :D

I used to steal all my clothes from my sister, but now I like shopping way too much to be stealing stuff.

Mona xx.

Sigrid
05-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Well lets see now, Mmm well... most of my cloths came from bags that were on the way to the charity shop, Soo, that's not really stealing is it?....... is it?
[/B]

Well, actually that would be stealing from ORPHANS! :D

Billiemarie
05-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Got caught dressing couple years ago and lost everything. And about a year ago one of the kids moved back home with kids and her being mad at her EX she threw out all her sexey clothes and seeing as how I take out the trash. You guessed it I have a whole new wardrobe. I dont think that would be considered stealing.
Billie
P.S. First time respondent so if this format is not quite right please forgive me. I will learn fast.

azure
05-10-2005, 04:54 PM
oooh not telling, I'll get into trouble, no really I will lots of it, er it involves being somewhere I wasnt meant to be, though I didnt take anything......erm I just tried a few things on ok, put em back after, left it tidy, was a good girl.
mostly.

Wendy me
05-10-2005, 04:58 PM
the very thought of wearing my moms panties? its like gross~ewwww :eek: , makes me ill! omg :rolleyes: thats sick! lol :o ewwww lucky I am not having lunch right now!

well said thank you..

Tristen Cox
05-10-2005, 05:07 PM
See what you started here Julie. You were right;) Too funny!

Okay I know most of you knew I was out to my mother and she was giving me some of her clothes (not panties EWWW!), but ..erm...well I was going through her closet to see if there was anything else I liked. I was gonna ask really I was, but there was this nice black nighty, and well...old habits are hard to break :D

I used to be a shoe cleppy but that's for another thread. :rolleyes:

(hush you I heard that remark)

Lady Jayne
05-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Well, actually that would be stealing from ORPHANS! :D

Oh God! Groan Cring *Blushes* *Hangs head in shame*
Oh that stings, wow Sigrid do you have a grinding wheel to sharpen that tongue of yours?
*Runs away and hides*
Oh great now I'm going to have to spend a fortune in a charity shop to get rid of my guilt!

Wendy me
05-10-2005, 05:14 PM
thats way too cool that thay have a charity that gives clouthes to homeless crossdressers,,,......

Julie York
05-10-2005, 05:16 PM
I know I know the guilt.

When I 'liberated' the dress destined for the Charity shop, I deprived some poor little kid of a pencil "50p will buy a whole pencil which will help him to learn to read and write" and "the other £2.00 will go to his blind sister who needs a new kidney".

Oh god I hate myself.

biddy
05-10-2005, 06:25 PM
too funny ... police show up come with us your going to jail ... (yoou) for what??? (police) report of stolen pantys..... As they say FACT is stranger then FICTION.
In 1974 I was in a place called Geralton in Western Australia, the Trawler I was working on had been in many international shipping lanes for three months. We put into port and were ramped by the authorities there was nothing to find, they decided on a strip search, Biddy was dressed for port, when they made me undress they seen what I was wearing and charged me with being "INDECENTLY DRESSED" and having "STOLEN" the garments in question? The sentence was six months in jail.
Never stolen any garments since.

Wendy me
05-10-2005, 06:35 PM
omg thats treable so sorry to hear that...... wow ............

Tamara Croft
05-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh and Tamara you know you shouldn't egg her on
Wasn't me :D *whistles all innocently :p*