PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts while watching the rain.

insearchofme
05-23-2008, 02:18 PM
Today was susposed to be "Carb Day" at the Indy 500 track. there was to be 1 hour of practice by the 33 drivers in the race, then an Indy Lites (smaller Indy cars) 100 mile race, then pit stop competition, then a concert from the Stone Temple Pilots all for just $10.

There was a 30% chance of rain by 4 pm. Well as you can figure out 30% chance by 4 pm looks a lot like RAIN MOST OF THE DAY. They only got 15 minutes of practice in. Whle sitting there hoping the rain would stop and the track would dry I had these thoughts:

1) Am I the only guy here wearing panties?
2) Are there any guys here wearing bras?
3) Are there any guys here underdressed?
4) Are there any CDs here fully dressed? If there were they are so brave!
5) There are a lots of sisters on this forum who look better than some of these women sitting around me.
6) There are some pretty hot women here at the track! Ok, so I'm conflicted!
7) Why are the two women standing behind me talking so LOUD when the cars aren't even running.
8) Wow, that woman who just walked past me has some great shoes, hope they don't get wet!
9) Wow, that woman who is walking up the steps has some really nice...
10) I think I'll go home and get dry, maybe put on a bra!

Hugs,

Shannen
05-23-2008, 02:56 PM
I just had a bad thought about a guy wearing panties underneath a raincoat! :sad:

I think it would be much safer to dress fully en-femme! I'll stick to that!:D

:hugs:Shannen

sissystephanie
05-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Today was susposed to be "Carb Day" at the Indy 500 track. there was to be 1 hour of practice by the 33 drivers in the race, then an Indy Lites (smaller Indy cars) 100 mile race, then pit stop competition, then a concert from the Stone Temple Pilots all for just $10.

There was a 30% chance of rain by 4 pm. Well as you can figure out 30% chance by 4 pm looks a lot like RAIN MOST OF THE DAY. They only got 15 minutes of practice in. Whle sitting there hoping the rain would stop and the track would dry I had these thoughts:

1) Am I the only guy here wearing panties?
2) Are there any guys here wearing bras?
3) Are there any guys here underdressed?
5) There are a lots of sisters on this forum who look better than some of these women sitting around me.
7) Why are the two women standing behind me talking so LOUD when the cars aren't even running.
8) Wow, that woman who just walked past me has some great shoes, hope they don't get wet!
10) I think I'll go home and get dry, maybe put on a bra!

Hugs,

Random answers to your random thought!

1. Probably not! Not if they want to be comfortable!
2. Most likely, given the number of CD's around.
3. See number 2.
4. Maybe, but who would know?
5. That would be true anywhere. We have some beautiful ladies on this forum!
6. I'm sure there are!
7. Because they are rude!!
8. Be a shame if they did get wet. Hope you had the chance to ask her where she got them!
9. Nice what.......?
10. How come you don't already have one on? You are wearing panties, aren't you?

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

muggsybear
05-23-2008, 03:15 PM
1) Am I the only guy here wearing panties? NOPE. I can personally vouch for that.

2) Are there any guys here wearing bras? Today would be a great day for it if they were. You can hid a lot under a raincoat

3) Are there any guys here underdressed? YEP. I can personally vouch for that. Some more than others

I kind of doubt it but maybe. For sure tomorrow night (Saturday) along Georgtown

5) There are a lots of sisters on this forum who look better than some of these women sitting around me. Hey, it's a big race and the Clampetts are in town.

Lots of hotties and fun to watch

7) Why are the two women standing behind me talking so LOUD when the cars aren't even running. They probably saw your panty lines.

8) Wow, that woman who just walked past me has some great shoes, hope they don't get wet! Well, it's 4:15 and just started raining again so they probably will.

10) I think I'll go home and get dry, maybe put on a bra! Already been there, done that, and am contemplating fresh panties.

Enjoy the weekend!

stellatoo
05-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Nice topic Insearchof me..

I often sit at work wondering if I'm the only male wearing panties-in an organisation of at least a thousand just in my building I think not.
When other males tell me they've had a "quiet weekend" does this mean they weren't able to put on the frock and get to the club?
And other questions along those lines.

Life is full of questions that we will never know the answer too..but its fun to ask

Stella

adelle
05-23-2008, 03:57 PM
it is nice to just sit and think? we dont do that to often couz our lives are such a rush, beleve me you are not the first to sit and thik all those questions and you will not be the last, hope we could all just take time out and think more. very good toppic, makes us think again:daydreaming:

Tomara
05-23-2008, 10:03 PM
Hi Dana , I had a thought while reading your post #1 How many drivers are wearing panties ? #2 How many drivers are wearing a matching bra ? #3 How many drivers are wondering who many crossdressers there are in the stands watching them race underdressed ? And the list could go on and on , I hope you get to watch some good racing this weekend , make sure you wear whatever makes you comfortable !! :heehee: Tomara

Lessa Lynn Young
05-24-2008, 12:52 AM
#1 How many drivers are wearing panties ? 2 for sure, what style I can't say but I don't know them that well.

#2 How many drivers are wearing a matching bra ? See above answer, with their budget I would certainly hope so although a sports bra is probably a much better choice under the circumstances and most likely made of Nomex.

:D

:devil:

P.S. To the sisters who are there without me I freely admit to my jealousy :-) Send me piccies lol

Angie G
05-24-2008, 08:18 AM
I often think along those lines.:hugs:
Angie

insearchofme
05-24-2008, 09:59 AM
I know for sure there are 3 drivers wearing panties and they have enough money that they should wear matching bras, Danica Patrick, Sara Fisher, and Milka Dano. Todya is a nice day here in Indy and the Indy Lites race is being run at 12:10 pm. Sorry to say i can't make it there today.

Mugsybear, I wish we had met yesterday, or even sometime in the future. If you're ther hope you have a good day.

Please remeber why there is a Memorial Day, all our fallen Men and Women who sacrificed for us!

Hugs,